Writers Corner

Jab We Met- Part18 pg57 : 17/8/2014 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 58

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
night Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab We Met- Part18 pg57 : 17/8/2014 (Page 34)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nj_SRKholic

IF-Rockerz

nj_SRKholic

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
jaldi kar m going 2mrw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

nj_SRKholic

IF-Rockerz

nj_SRKholic

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
n i want to read d part n go plzz

..nams..

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

wow
i just loved it nams
wow
superb
i just loved the way u r portraying everyone's character
gunna , chinnu, bunny
awesome love them
every scene feels so real in this like 
everytime i read i felt this is happening in real world somewhere n the song is awesome
love the update yaar
do frequently update this one

thanku so much chetu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i just wanted to something that would seem real.. i guess im doing my job right then! Wink

updating in few! Tongue

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely7010

Wonderful update
loved it
the train journey seems to be exciting 
update soon

thankuu soo very much dear Hug

train journey over with this update.. lets go to Mugilpete now! LOL

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Chapter4 and 5

HUGS BACK TO YOUHugI am myself a lazy reader but I when I read I want to feel the entire story..So my reviews will keep pouring ..
Well You know somehow I am loving Chinu and this HIT AND MISS kind of scenario between her and Bunny...
You know as I am a doctor myself by profession all this sternness and coldness which doctors are associated with is so relatable..I would like to throw a bit more insight on it .There is a Process known as DE-HUMANIZATION which is a slow but a very REAL process with doctors and medical students..You know with tonnes of Blood and Biology involved,a doctor sometimes loses heart and becomes mechanical..If you frequent hospitals,you will be shocked to see how doctors actually can laugh away even after a death and have a samosa over it...
Its ghastly but its REAL then..So somehow Bhardwaj and his coldness is REAL..he is absolutely a standing example of DEHUMANIZATION...

Well now coming back to the updates..You know I have a feeling that no matter How shallow Chinu appears as a typical giggling cindrella princess but like Ayush she also has something hidden inside her..I donno how far am I right? But may be some childhood devoid of  her parents attention has made her appreciate and value life and love...
Dhruv Tara,kaka and Neethu are nothing but merely projections of her own warmth which she might have lacked..Tell me am I missing something? But yes Her parents have been unknowingly so engrossed with their works ..perhaps she missed that care and attention all her life and thus she projects it through showering love and care to the world..You know Narmada often the ppl who are neglected try to seek warmth by spreading love everywhere..I might be wrong but Chinu's sunshine does have a deeper meaning ?
I loved the whole Neethu -Chinu story and convincing..Chinu is surely much more deeper than what you had projected her as a typical idiotic teen...I am feeling a halo and sunshine around her!!
Lovely updates!!..Beautiful ,progressive writing...

P.S- awww cute Moti is such a cute name..I think you might be having a gala time with MotiEmbarrassed

Chapter 6
Yes I am backLOLLOLLOL
LOL LOL
Well well well..I guess I was right about Chinu.It does somehow struck me and I was right.First of all loved the way you showed and weaved an interesting family history between the leads ,tracing their roots back to their ancestral village..LAND OF CLOUDS!!I love the name..Clouds summarize fluffiness ,volatility and at the same time rain ,fertility and something latent in it..
Just like Chinu..Her out fluffiness and dream world is a striking contrast to the latent pain inside her and poignant with rain-(read shower of love...)
I must say beautiful symbolism used her..If at all that was meant to be..
Chinu's aloof father and her mother's deprived childhood  have Similarity ..somehow the mother daughter duo have had a life like true counterparts..However Sunanda had a father like figure and Chinu had her mother..But still both of them lacked REAL love or COMPLETE family...
I am loving this story Narmada...I must say  with what appeared to be a teen flick at the first chapter ..is much more beautiful and deeper..Lovely..Clap
Hopefully I will be able to catch up with the rest of chapters by the evening..Until then 
hasta -la viestaLOLLOLLOL

Chapter7 

Well well I love their meeting..Chinu as her usual self very particular about bargaining..again very true to her character and family status..Love her prudence and then that whole Havan..You know Narmada I somewhere had Ayush in my mind as a person who seeks acceptance from his father by his rebellious nature..Happens with kids at his age ...Unable to stand tall and pass out with flying colours on the weaved dreams of their parents ,they seem to fall out with rebellious streaks just for seeking attention...Its the unconscious mind games in psychology..Very well thought out streak...
Well their meeting was cute with some palpable attraction, fluttering of hearts..Interesting*gears up for some more*
Did I hear he is going to his ancestral village ?Hola seems some interestig events are about to unfold..Chinu might go to the village too..
Looking forward to their banter..Tongue
Another lovely update..Jumping on to the latest oneGeek

CHAPTER8...
Independence day Rains and I am sitting with my cuppa coffee and finished the latest one too in a go Ahh Bliss..
So this cosmic connection and this soul bond...BeautifulClapClapClap
I love the song you used a perfect blend for Ayush's high strung temperament !! Chinu and Moti..Aww I love the puppy alreadyLOLLOLLOLLOL

You did keep it realistic too because for IR and pups you need to seek permission and keep it in a luggage boggy..you cannot just carry around your pet...
So I am now waiting for their proper face off now..
BTW my heart just melted for Sunanda ..a lonely childhood and a loveless marriage..Poor thing but no wonder both Chinu and Sunanda are so close..Love the mother daughter duo..
Now I can very smartly bug you for updates...Can't wait for the next chapter already!!
Lovely and Simple writing style..Narmada!!

first of all you can call me nams..! Embarrassed coz i know 'narmada' would be too long for a name at present times LOL and secondly i have no words to reply to all your views! seriously i just feel like my story has certainly reached your heart! everything u said till now is true.. its not just a teen flick.. and techincally they arent teens either LOL well ull know that in future updates though. but yess.. there is lot of emotions, bonds and reality into this story rather than a fairy tale. 

all my wish is to prove Filmy love story is possible in real life at the same times the consequence can be something thats not so filmy! Embarrassed hope i can send this msg well thru this story Smile

ofcourse its not just about bunny and chinnu either.. lot of family and other stuffs are in the line.. yet to be revealed Tongue

so now since im getting so fond of your reviews.. it will be me who will be pesting you to read Wink

so thanks a ton for such an amazing feedbacks! loved them all Hug

manzilmukul

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOV_ARSHA_KREYA

naamy naamy naamy namy dis is jus big wowww loved it loved it loved it loved it lyk hell... this is really awesome I don't have any words how much I love this.. you are an awesome writer.. and and and and really really sorry k pehle kiu nai pada [:-(] you should be a professional writer.. try it I am damn sure teri stories super hit hongi.. please forgive me k pehle nai pada u no nammy k kriya k jaane k baad I left everything.. bt after long time i read this.. it feels so good.. thank you for this.. love you lots.. do tell me then you write next part ok [:-)] Love u and hope you okay and like my comment

thankuu soo much preeti for finally reading it and commenting! love ya so very much Hug

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nj_SRKholic

Wow this is soo amazing.. the story gets better with each update of urs haan..!! loved the update.. the song selection was perfect.. the moments u put in it were perfect.. the update was so damn perfect... plz ise jaldi jaldi update kiya kar yaar raha nahi jata..!!

thankuu so much NJ!!

sorry for the delay.. lappy was under repair Ouch

and it will be a short update this time.. i promise to get a big updat next time!Embarrassed

keep reading! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top