Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Forgot to write about one particular scene that I absolutely loved.. The temple scene. The smoking part and the part where Bunny asked Chinnu's name and she was going without answering the question but ultimately Ayush got it out of Chaya's  mouth. . Great execution.  Good job. πŸ‘

-Shreya and Kanishtha.
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nyce chappy!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

full hustle bustle... train pe jaana ho to aisa hi hota hai...πŸ˜›

awww... this moti is the cutest character.. his pouts conveys everything... πŸ˜†

rofl... ye toh kahin bhi ladne lag jati hai...🀣

train walo Ko ye nhi pata na ... ki moti apni owner se bilkul opposite hai... ekfam sharif.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hayeee... it looks so realistic...😊

train me toh milne se rahe...😳

but agle update me zaroor milana inhe...πŸ˜‰

actual story ab shuru hui hai... 😲 .. toh ab tak kya introduction tha ya timepass...πŸ˜†

zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME

AMAZING

SUPERB

FAB

splendid

loved it

Nice names bt being KR freaks

me toh imagining dem n is loving it

update soon :)
anjoriii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow ... 
awesome update 
they both meet again .. 
 u know i've always imagined bunny and chinnu as rey and kria ... 
so i love the story much more ... <3 <3 
amazingly written ... :))) 
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my laptop keeps dying every now and then.. just got it frm repair.. update on saturday pakka πŸ˜³
praxeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am so so sry didi fr commenting dt late πŸ˜”
*kaan pakadke sholly* :-(
Bt i was stuck up wid ma skul chores n hell busy too :"(
So..cud nt comment on ur stry πŸ˜”
Vry sry vry vry sry... πŸ˜”
niways nw cumin.to ur update---
ghawddd!!! Karwar express?? 😳
u planning to send hr to ma city?? πŸ˜‰
adre parvagilla am ready to welcome hr πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
bt avribbru madhyadalle ilitare alva??πŸ˜”
niways chalta hai...yakandre avribbaru ONDAGABEKU alva?? πŸ˜›
adu bahala important! 😊
ummm...n chinnu!! Omg!! Avalu pakka ONAKE OBAVVA agidlu in d station πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
konegu tande sadisidlu n took hr doggie wid hr! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ adre lastige agidde bere!!!!
AYYO!! that train seq is goin to be smethng lyk DDLJ ka Kajol n SRK ka part... 😳 😳 😳
ummm...me toh TOO MUCH EXCITED to read d next part!!! πŸ˜‰    
UPDATE ASAP AKKA!! ⭐️ ⭐️
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
n i want to read d part n go plzz
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazysky

wow

i just loved it nams
wow
superb
i just loved the way u r portraying everyone's character
gunna , chinnu, bunny
awesome love them
every scene feels so real in this like 
everytime i read i felt this is happening in real world somewhere n the song is awesome
love the update yaar
do frequently update this one

thanku so much chetu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

i just wanted to something that would seem real.. i guess im doing my job right then! πŸ˜‰

updating in few! πŸ˜›
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely7010

Wonderful update

loved it
the train journey seems to be exciting 
update soon

thankuu soo very much dear πŸ€—

train journey over with this update.. lets go to Mugilpete now! πŸ˜†
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Chapter4 and 5

HUGS BACK TO YOUπŸ€—I am myself a lazy reader but I when I read I want to feel the entire story..So my reviews will keep pouring ..
Well You know somehow I am loving Chinu and this HIT AND MISS kind of scenario between her and Bunny...
You know as I am a doctor myself by profession all this sternness and coldness which doctors are associated with is so relatable..I would like to throw a bit more insight on it .There is a Process known as DE-HUMANIZATION which is a slow but a very REAL process with doctors and medical students..You know with tonnes of Blood and Biology involved,a doctor sometimes loses heart and becomes mechanical..If you frequent hospitals,you will be shocked to see how doctors actually can laugh away even after a death and have a samosa over it...
Its ghastly but its REAL then..So somehow Bhardwaj and his coldness is REAL..he is absolutely a standing example of DEHUMANIZATION...

Well now coming back to the updates..You know I have a feeling that no matter How shallow Chinu appears as a typical giggling cindrella princess but like Ayush she also has something hidden inside her..I donno how far am I right? But may be some childhood devoid of  her parents attention has made her appreciate and value life and love...
Dhruv Tara,kaka and Neethu are nothing but merely projections of her own warmth which she might have lacked..Tell me am I missing something? But yes Her parents have been unknowingly so engrossed with their works ..perhaps she missed that care and attention all her life and thus she projects it through showering love and care to the world..You know Narmada often the ppl who are neglected try to seek warmth by spreading love everywhere..I might be wrong but Chinu's sunshine does have a deeper meaning ?
I loved the whole Neethu -Chinu story and convincing..Chinu is surely much more deeper than what you had projected her as a typical idiotic teen...I am feeling a halo and sunshine around her!!
Lovely updates!!..Beautiful ,progressive writing...

P.S- awww cute Moti is such a cute name..I think you might be having a gala time with Moti😳

Chapter 6
Yes I am backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL πŸ˜†
Well well well..I guess I was right about Chinu.It does somehow struck me and I was right.First of all loved the way you showed and weaved an interesting family history between the leads ,tracing their roots back to their ancestral village..LAND OF CLOUDS!!I love the name..Clouds summarize fluffiness ,volatility and at the same time rain ,fertility and something latent in it..
Just like Chinu..Her out fluffiness and dream world is a striking contrast to the latent pain inside her and poignant with rain-(read shower of love...)
I must say beautiful symbolism used her..If at all that was meant to be..
Chinu's aloof father and her mother's deprived childhood  have Similarity ..somehow the mother daughter duo have had a life like true counterparts..However Sunanda had a father like figure and Chinu had her mother..But still both of them lacked REAL love or COMPLETE family...
I am loving this story Narmada...I must say  with what appeared to be a teen flick at the first chapter ..is much more beautiful and deeper..Lovely..πŸ‘
Hopefully I will be able to catch up with the rest of chapters by the evening..Until then 
hasta -la viestaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter7 

Well well I love their meeting..Chinu as her usual self very particular about bargaining..again very true to her character and family status..Love her prudence and then that whole Havan..You know Narmada I somewhere had Ayush in my mind as a person who seeks acceptance from his father by his rebellious nature..Happens with kids at his age ...Unable to stand tall and pass out with flying colours on the weaved dreams of their parents ,they seem to fall out with rebellious streaks just for seeking attention...Its the unconscious mind games in psychology..Very well thought out streak...
Well their meeting was cute with some palpable attraction, fluttering of hearts..Interesting*gears up for some more*
Did I hear he is going to his ancestral village ?Hola seems some interestig events are about to unfold..Chinu might go to the village too..
Looking forward to their banter..πŸ˜›
Another lovely update..Jumping on to the latest oneπŸ€“

CHAPTER8...
Independence day Rains and I am sitting with my cuppa coffee and finished the latest one too in a go Ahh Bliss..
So this cosmic connection and this soul bond...BeautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the song you used a perfect blend for Ayush's high strung temperament !! Chinu and Moti..Aww I love the puppy alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You did keep it realistic too because for IR and pups you need to seek permission and keep it in a luggage boggy..you cannot just carry around your pet...
So I am now waiting for their proper face off now..
BTW my heart just melted for Sunanda ..a lonely childhood and a loveless marriage..Poor thing but no wonder both Chinu and Sunanda are so close..Love the mother daughter duo..
Now I can very smartly bug you for updates...Can't wait for the next chapter already!!
Lovely and Simple writing style..Narmada!!

first of all you can call me nams..! πŸ˜³ coz i know 'narmada' would be too long for a name at present times πŸ˜† and secondly i have no words to reply to all your views! seriously i just feel like my story has certainly reached your heart! everything u said till now is true.. its not just a teen flick.. and techincally they arent teens either πŸ˜† well ull know that in future updates though. but yess.. there is lot of emotions, bonds and reality into this story rather than a fairy tale. 

all my wish is to prove Filmy love story is possible in real life at the same times the consequence can be something thats not so filmy! πŸ˜³ hope i can send this msg well thru this story πŸ˜Š

ofcourse its not just about bunny and chinnu either.. lot of family and other stuffs are in the line.. yet to be revealed πŸ˜›

so now since im getting so fond of your reviews.. it will be me who will be pesting you to read πŸ˜‰

so thanks a ton for such an amazing feedbacks! loved them all πŸ€—