FF : AB's Interview update on pg 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Here is the fun Interview of Mr.Behll...this is only for fun but  not making fun of the actor.๐Ÿ˜Š

Q1. What's u r fav game?

AB : Chess...1 game I can play 'silently'...

Q2. What else would u love to play with other than video games?

AB : I like playing with babies...they r one cute 'silent' players.

Q3. Apart from u r mom cooked Rajma dal ...wht else is u r fav...

AB : I like eating small hands and tiny ears...

Q4. U r usually not seen in any parties...you don't like partying???

AB: I do attend parties and like partying but my parties are as simple as this...

Q5. How about u r drinking habits?

AB: I do not take Alcohol...but occasionally just holds the bottle to help frnds from dropping it....

Q6. Do u read the msgs sent by u r fans?

AB : yes, I try reading all the msgs whenever I get time.

Q7. Do u remember at least few fans by their names?

AB: How many of them can I remember...I have lots of die hard fans...

All fans are equal to me...so thinking instead of remembering a few better forget all...

Q8. U have some fan who keeps on bugging u for an interview...how do feel when u see such msgs?

AB : yes, I have some crazy fans asking for an interview...they are die hard fans of me and likes my KST character a lot...so when I see their msgs feel like replying them in KST style.

Q9. U r also known as 'Man with few words' and 'King of silence' why do people call u like that?

AB : I believe that my work and shows should do the talking for me ppl call me like that maybe because I'm like this

(too much Arhaan will not talk even in front of mike)๐Ÿ˜†

Q10. Finally, as the most talented Actor of tellywood what is u r advise to the upcoming budding artists?

AB : Silence is Golden beta

DONE๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope u liked it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Latha.I - 10 years ago
Wonderful Latha,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ loved it.   
 AB loves his privacy.
All the questions and answers were fabulous.  My favorites are Q3, Q8,Q9& Q10, especially Q9๐Ÿ˜† the photos really capture  all the answer.

You should do more.
BTW this whole interview was read, viewed and ( Njoyed ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค” or not still a doubt) by Mr,Behll
and when asked his response could be one of these...

Good job...well done๐Ÿ˜ƒ

never do it again...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Latha.I

BTW this whole interview was read, viewed and ( Njoyed ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค” or not still a doubt) by Mr,Behll
and when asked his response on this he said...

Good job...well done๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But never do it again...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†

Agree with Mr. Behll to the first part, but I don't agree to the second part you should do more, you have a talent for it. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by rekrn

Agree with Mr. Behll to the first part, but I don't agree to the second part you should do more, you have a talent for it. ๐Ÿ˜›

I cannot think of more of Q's if u guys have any Q's give me will try getting answers...๐Ÿ˜› Q's abt fan msgs were asked by Heera and Muski๐Ÿ˜‰
U r too gud Latha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  so MR BEHLL decided to forget all his fans rather than remembering some๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  but all the ans  looks like really replied by AB ...๐Ÿ˜† perfect...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Nice Beta.
I like the answer to Q8... very funny.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† OMG...my laughter is out of control...its just Awesome Nd Xcellent job๐Ÿ‘ Above my xpctations๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Thnks alottt Latha for making it๐Ÿค— Everything is perfect nd well suited on Arhaan's nature...! M thinking u should post it on Arhaan's wall...๐Ÿคฃ

awesome๐ŸคฃAnd the moral of the interview is-he loves silence๐Ÿ˜†Enjoyed reading it..had good laugh๐Ÿ˜†Thanks and want  few more๐Ÿ˜›!!
Originally posted by Arjaforever

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† OMG...my laughter is out of control...its just Awesome Nd Xcellent job๐Ÿ‘ Above my xpctations๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Thnks alottt Latha for making it๐Ÿค— Everything is perfect nd well suited on Arhaan's nature...! M thinking u should post it on Arhaan's wall...๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks,๐Ÿ˜ƒ I did not post on his wall but has sent him in his inbox...๐Ÿ˜ณ