Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: 100raj

pre revamp ka story aur post revamp ka story both are same to same...

i am not able understand how pre revamp story is good and post revamp story is bad...😕

Quite obviously there is a lot of difference between the pre-revamp serial and the post- revamp serial. Any avid and sincere viewer of the show would realise the vast changes that have occured and which have made the show a joke! 

One should understand that the revamp was not simply about changing the female protagonist only. The show is titled around the female antagonist and hence she is central and not the female protagonist. The simple fact that the female antagonist has been transformed into a human with no power but common black magic and vodoo tricks is enough to ruin the show.

The story of good v/s evil may be the same as before the revamp, but the conditions attached to the story have been drastically altered.

Firstly, the transition of Anamika from 'buri aatma' with supernatural powers and mysterious motives to a jealous and revengeful human with only black magic tricks is itself enough to bring down the show's viewership.

Secondly, viewers enjoy the contest between good and evil when there is a certain bonding and chemistry between the male and female protagonists - which existed between Rano and Jeet but is lacking between Chhavi and Jeet.

Thirdly, after the revamp, the female antagonist is more like a common vamp in a love triangle rather than a 'churail'/'buri aatma' seeking true love birth after birth.

Truly then, post-revamp the story is clearly not the same and is nearing its sorry end.
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
..@ coolfundu...Dear, tell me first what is Ghasoda ??? 🤣

I  need one for my fat lazy idiot Boss. 🤣   Dear mods, this is not foul language. every man gets what he deserves🤣

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bachke rehna sector kahi..
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Bachke rehna sector kahi..

...aiyaaa🤢
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sector

...aiyaaa🤢

😃
dyann28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaghakaran

story before revamp was much much better than d current track..

the most stupid thing to do... was kill Rano's character !!! 
dyann28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farabi

Agree👍🏼.U took d words r8 out of my mouth.

yeah you took my words too !! Im not a fan of Ana but still cant take Chavi's character at all...if you bring a girl out of no where and force her to fall in love with jeet and to be part of the family... just doesnt fit it... not working at all for me !!!!
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhishek_5

Quite obviously there is a lot of difference between the pre-revamp serial and the post- revamp serial. Any avid and sincere viewer of the show would realise the vast changes that have occured and which have made the show a joke! 

One should understand that the revamp was not simply about changing the female protagonist only. The show is titled around the female antagonist and hence she is central and not the female protagonist. The simple fact that the female antagonist has been transformed into a human with no power but common black magic and vodoo tricks is enough to ruin the show.

The story of good v/s evil may be the same as before the revamp, but the conditions attached to the story have been drastically altered.

Firstly, the transition of Anamika from 'buri aatma' with supernatural powers and mysterious motives to a jealous and revengeful human with only black magic tricks is itself enough to bring down the show's viewership.

Secondly, viewers enjoy the contest between good and evil when there is a certain bonding and chemistry between the male and female protagonists - which existed between Rano and Jeet but is lacking between Chhavi and Jeet.

Thirdly, after the revamp, the female antagonist is more like a common vamp in a love triangle rather than a 'churail'/'buri aatma' seeking true love birth after birth.

Truly then, post-revamp the story is clearly not the same and is nearing its sorry end.

kis bonding ki baat ho rahi hai??

in india over 70 % marriages are arranged by family and ladka and ladki dont know each other...inke beech kaunsa bond hota hai?? in these cases love and bonding happens only after marriages...majority of arranged marriages are successful and divorce ratio is very low... 

where as recent survey suggests over 60% of love marriages failed with in  one year of marriage...how many childhood friend married to each other??it is near to zero... 

life is very uncertain--kabhi bhi death hosaktha hai--husband aur wife ka...and most of cases boys repeat marriage made by  family and most of the time is it is arranged one ...

my sister in law death happened with in 6 months of marriage --and her  husband remarried with in next 6 month and that was arranged marriage...

can we ask him why he married without bonding with new girl??no--we need to accept reality of life... 

death can happen any time and life will move on...this hard truth of life...
jaane wale chale jate hai aur yaaden dhundali hojati hai waqt ke saath...

and about evil things---it is generally believed --evil things can be be contained and not able to eradicate them---so after some time they might resurface in life---so anamika wapas aagayi in new roop...

i understand as a rano fan tumhe bada dhakka laga hai...

jab  zindagi main aisa hosaktha hai---kisi ki untimely death hosaktha hai aur uske baad husband ka  arranged re-marriage  ho saktha hai...
zindagi main jo hosaktha hai---usse serial accept karna itna mushkiil kyon hai??
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
dyann28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhishek_5

I so agree with you Abhishek... specially the 2nd point... there is no chemistry at all between Jeet and Chavi... Chavi's character is looking so forced... she is aware that Jeet doesnt love her but still she agreed to marry him ?

im just watching to see what more can they show now ...
dyann28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

kis bonding ki baat ho rahi hai??

in india over 70 % marriages are arranged by family and ladka and ladki dont know each other...inke beech kaunsa bond hota hai?? in these cases love and bonding happens only after marriages...majority of arranged marriages are successful and divorce ratio is very low... 

where as recent survey suggests over 60% of love marriages failed with in  one year of marriage...how many childhood friend married to each other??it is near to zero... 

life is very uncertain--kabhi bhi death hosaktha hai--husband aur wife ka...and most of cases boys repeat marriage made by  family and most of the time is it is arranged one ...

my sister in law death happened with in 6 months of marriage --and her  husband remarried with in next 6 month and that was arranged marriage...

can we ask him why he married without bonding with new girl??no--we need to accept reality of life... 

death can happen any time and life will move on...this hard truth of life...
jaane wale chale jate hai aur yaaden dhundali hojati hai waqt ke saath...

and about evil things---it is generally believed --evil things can be be contained and not able to eradicate them---so after some time they might resurface in life---so anamika wapas aagayi in new roop...

i understand as a rano fan tumhe bada dhakka laga hai...

jab  zindagi main aisa hosaktha hai---kisi ki untimely death hosaktha hai aur uske baad husband ka  arranged re-marriage  ho saktha hai...
zindagi main jo hosaktha hai---usse serial accept karna itna mushkiil kyon hai??

its not about the arranged marriage... yes true arranged marriages main pyar hota hai aur anything can happen in life...  remarriage hota hai aur successful bhi ho jati hai... the point is Jeet hardly mourned for Rano... he forgot her so fast...and fell in love so easily again (he wasnt under any spell... he genuinely fell for Ana) ok understand over a period of time he would fall in love but he never thought about Rano ever after the mukhti puja... felt like as if he was not allowed to remember her after that... that bit was kind of hard to believe... i mean he would have at least thought about her or something...
secondly Chavi is just looking too forced to fall for Jeet and adjust so well to the family... like Jeet n Rano relationship from friends to lovers was built so well... same between Jeet and Anamika the (Aatma) but Jeet with Anamika the model and jeet with Chavi was not built up at all it was just very forced and hurried... not happening naturally...you know thats what I mean...and yes also Rano's death looked like not required at all at least at that moment...very unexpected and over that Chavi's entry and Anamika as model... all very hurried and difficult to digest... and am saying this not just becoz am a Rano fan but had it been any other girl in her place I would have felt the same...hope your getting my point