PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PROLOGUE

Arnav sighed as he leaned back in the passenger seat of the aero plane that he was travelling in.

"It has been 3 weeks since I have seen her...felt her..."

He was desperate to reach home and tell her that finally he was over with all the important work and has planned a wonderful honeymoon for them.

He knew she didn't like sophisticated places so he thought of taking her some where she would enjoy traveling and shopping.

On second thoughts he wouldn't let her out much and have her all to himself. There wouldn't be any other commitment and no family disturbance and most importantly no one from the past.

He was too tired after the shyam and Sheetal thing which happened one after the other without giving them any time to spend as newly-weds.

Its not the intimate that he counted yet when he said moments, because if he counted intimate moments it would be nill as yet! He meant the emotional and fun moments when they could have a heart to heart conversation. All he wanted to give her was a great time.

Because she deserved it!

It was 5:30am and all other passengers were sleeping but Arnav barely had any sleep. He was too desperate to see his sun shine. He would be reaching home in another 30 minutes that meant he will see his sun shine  exactly when the first ray of sun would shine upon her.

"Please fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing at the Delhi airport shortly." Came an announcement.

As they landed everybody began moving down. Every air-hostess had an eye on Arnav.

"I hope you enjoyed your travel Mr. Raizada"said one of the air hostesses with a smile but Arnav barely noticed. He just gave a forced smile and moved on leaving all dejected girls behind him. As he walked in, he saw Aman waiting for him with his SUV.

"good morning sir." Said Aman with a smile.

"I will.." said Arnav "when I see her.."

Aman was the only one ASR could share these feelings about her. He was too shy to talk tot about Anjali. He had known Aman since he was 15. It was Aman who used to cheer him up when he used to miss his parents. But of course Arnav couldn't marry Aman!

"I'm sure you will sir'"came a hearty response from Aman.

He then walked to his SUV while all his things were packed in another car. Perks of being a rich business tycoon. He drove thinking about her. Her only.

As he entered shantivan , it was 5:59am. He walked up to his bedroom door silently as he looked at watch he counted down the 60 seconds.

"10, 9, 8 , 7,'

6, 5, 4 , 3..

2,..1"

And he slowly opened the door. Totally mesmerized! It was all worth the wait and all the longing. She lay their in a beautiful and simple red night dress. I covered till her knees. It was a strap nightie but decent.

She looked so beautiful as the sun was shining slowly on her through the French windows. The honeymoon! He just couldn't wait'

He walked in slowly towards her and kissed her forehead. She smiled in her sleep as If acknowledging his presence. He smiled. She indeed was worth everything. She was priceless for him. She was still untouched and she belonged to him only. Only he could touch her, see her, feel her.

He had never felt so blessed in his life as he did now.

He quietly took out the  honeymoon ticket envelope. It was colour red and he had written on it.he had himself written it, although she called his writing "keede-makaudo ki baaraat" he still wrote it for he.

He wanted to be original. He wanted to make it special for he because he knew, these small things mattered to her : )

"From Arnav'

'To Khushi'

'With Love!"

He kept it from where she would see it the first thing she woke up. And he went to the washroom to have a bath.

He knew she will wake up  in exactly 15 minutes from now. So he would see her double surprise reaction when he would open the door of the bathroom after 15 minutes. Firstly, the surprise of the envelope and secondly the surprise of him coming home one week early.

A/N: I had written this first part before the forum officially closed but i want to conrtinue this again. I hope you guys will read it.

PM DETAILS:

If you want further Pms then please comment on the thread saying so and i will send you a request an add you to the PM list.

Link To Other SS

Tum Hi Ho

Is This Love?

Edited by PrInCeSs_dIVa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboo1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab starting dear...
do continue...
the prologue seems interesting...
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic 
Continue soon 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kaju so happy to see u reposting it !! ðŸ˜Š

u know how much I love this...update soon swthrt 
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
superb...loved it...fabulous...plz continue soon...😳
-MKM- thumbnail
Loved the start... plzz keep updating..thanks for the pm.😊
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely start. waiting to read further
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its interesting...continue soon...
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start.
lovely prologue.
loved it.
hoping to see a beautiful love story.
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi thnx for d pm.

I m a new reader of ur wrk.

I m all excited reading the prologue its gonna be romantic n we cud see wht the show dint.
Arnav all   excited n eager 2 go home to khushi.
He hs planned a honeymoon finally !!!