Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

What do you think will happen?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
...When Ratan, Ranvi and Veera find out Nihal's secret? 

I already knew Chai-ji would tell him to leave. Even though she said she was like a mother to him. Ratan obviously will go mental and be so cruel to Nihal, Ranvi also will hate him too. But Veera, 
I think Veera will be the only one to stand up for her Nihal Chachu/Papaji  :)

I hope Ranvi is convinced by Veera that Nihal is not a bad guy. He's not. I bet it was some accident because Nihal doesn't seem like a killer or a careless guy. I don't want Kartar to have a chance to get to Ratan because I think he's evil. 

But yeah, Ratan will be the most mad, I bet she will say something like this,

"You killed my Sarpanchji and you never told me about it?! You stayed in my house, you played with my kids and worked on my fields! You never told me about it?! you ate food cooked by me, you "served" the pind when it was your debt of taking away my Sarpanchi! You even helped me fix the duppata back on the bamboo stick when you knew my husband was dead. Because of you, I walked around with sindoor on my head when my suhagg was dead...*sobs and falls into a corner* Veera thinks you're a devboot but you know what, you're the bhoot! You destroyed me. Now get out! Don't ever show me your face! GET LOOOSSST!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think will happen?" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
What are your predictions? 

C'mon people. Get talking. LOL

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I predict Ratan will end up marrying Sampooran's killer.

Rainbowcatxo

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
and she will also never accept Veera as Sampooran will never return so Ranvir will sacrifice his own childhood and try to give Veera the love she craves from Ratan

Rainbowcatxo

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I also think that Ratan might end up marrying Nihal.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top