Page 2 Page 74

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

THREAD 2 :-

I m Falling For U

Part 16

Arohi shut the door of her room and leaned on... covered her face with both hands, couldn't understand what was wrong with them, they kissed, they were going intimate, she knows he doesn't love her, but what was that... just happened?? How I let it happen... was I numb... it's a contract marriage without love n commitment, I don't even know what he think or feel for me, who am I for him, a made, housemate, friend, or a higher servant as a wife. Am I nothing in his life but a servant... this thought creating a pain in her heart, she furiously sat on bed, what's wrong with u arohi, don't forget he is arrogant monster, a self centric, egoistic person, who don't think about anybody's feelings, u cant love him, yes u cant... she said to herself I don't love him, I don't love him, I don't love him...her eyes were not stopping from dripping tears, she hit the pillow by fist, why... why... I m so weak, why I fall for him, why...she remembered the expression of his face when he apart himself... the confusion, shock and guilt was clear on his face...but I can't even blame him, if I love him it's not necessary, he also feel the same for me. she touched her mangle sutra and laughed forcibly with tears, I am the girl who got married but didn't become a wife.

Arjun was also lost in deep thoughts, he couldn't believe on himself, how he lost his self control, what would she think of him, she is my contract wife not real, I dont hv a right to do this, am I supposed to make love with her...he suddenly felt disgust for himself, a sweet innocent girl, who live with me, who tolerate my behavior, ye sab uski majburi hai, how could I take advantage of her just for my stupid impulsive desire...that night was sleepless for both of them. He was lying on bed and continuously starring the ceiling, thinking about her, first time when he met with her at the plane where she puked on him, a tiny smile placed on his lips, her naughtiness, her innocence, her childishness, making different different faces in irritation, pouting like kids, her caring nature, and big heart, she forgave her evil friends also, who snatched her one and only shelter.  She always take my side, when I was upset tried her best to make me smile. We always fight, but somewhere I liked it... he hit his forehead, what am I thinking... its just a contract marriage, after six months we will get divorce and I will hv to go from this house, she married to me with a condition of giving her the house.

Its not right to go ahead with it, me and arohi not for each other...we are just housemates... in real, nothing else. He shut eyes for sleeping but the incident happened just few hours before flashing front of his eyes, the touch, the taste, the feel...again creating a desire in his heart...no... no...don't think about it he said to himself, what arohi thinks of me?? is she also attracted towards me like I was that time... may be... why she didn't stop me? what's wrong with me, I've never thought this way for anybody...his whole night passed like this...

In early morning he got up and was taking shower, but when his attention caught by the watch and ring which she drew last night...he tried to not let it remove by water and smiled to remember that drawing game of them...he changed and went out, when she wakeup and came downstairs to make breakfast, feeling awkward in going front of him, why he didn't come down yet? She thought... she checked his room, then parking... his car was not there, I think he left, 

After breakfast and finishing the housework, she sat to write her novel, but yesterday's incident not leaving her mind, she shut down the computer in frustration,

Agrrr...I am to start a new story but where is my concentration gone...

I hv to give a character sketch... yeah... she took a paper and started writing about a character of her new story...

Character AK, Career Actor, he is tall, handsome, fare, stylish... his eyes, hmmm... alright, no actually quite good, personality... he is very rude and has a "prince syndrome". Scolding always, specially yelling, family father mother and grand mom and has a wonderful wife, she smiled wide by hugging the pen, she cleared her throat... and started her writing work...

Its gotten dark so soon what time is it?  she looked at her wrist watch and saw the drew watch, again yesterday's memory flashed, she stood up from there and switched on all lights of the house.

Shanaya came to meet arjun at his shooting place. Hi arjun, hi shanaya U r here?

Yes I came to meet the producer so thought to meet u too.

Oh that's nice.

What's this? She pointed towards his hand.

He looked down at his drew watch n ring, this...arohi was playing around.

Now I m definitely not in mood of playing more...

What?

She placed a ring on his palm... here.

He asked surprisingly u had this?

Yes I thought to play with u for some time...

Oh... he smiled confusingly. (god these girls) Thanks anyways.

He came home late at night but she was still awake, when he entered she pretend herself busy in watching TV, he aslo didn't say anything and going upstairs she thought for some while then asked hv u ate dinner? he stopped and said yes... then he step ahead to go to his room, just then she noticed something in his finger... she came to him, the ring! So u found it?

Yes I found it.

Where?

Shanaya had it.

Then why did she say she hadn't? she wanted to wear it? Ridiculous... how is anybody like this?

What?

She hides it, lies about it, hunh... what a strange person...

Why u always talking about her that way? what's your problem with her? she is my friend.

She twisted her nose yeah off course. Btw why u came late?

Excuse me? we agreed to keep out of each other's business. Didn't we?

Funny? When did I ever interfere in your personal life? I was only worried about making dinner at the late night, I don't care where u go and whom u meet, so don't worry about me and do whatever you will. She threw the remote on couch and went upstairs, he was stood their with weird feeling... why she talking like this.

Arohi went to bathroom, applying water on her wrist and rubbing it, so that the watch made from pen can be removed.

She was lying with closed eyes...

imagining the dream where she was at shanaya's home and threatening her... u bloody bitch dare to meet my husband and I will kill u, then she jumped on her...this thought brings a smile on her face, then she opened her eyes and shook head... but what if that bitch throw me out from this house... then she imagining herself with her bag, arjun and shanaya kicking her out and smilingly waving hand in bye... then they closed the door, she again shook her head no... why he always doing this with me, always giving more importance to that bitch...

Next day in a morning arjun told her I m going to... but she interrupted no need of telling me anything, that was our deal... isn't it and turned back to her work, when he came back in evening noticed that arohi is still avoiding him, not even looking at him, he sat on chair and started reading the magazine but that was just an excuse, he has not even 10% attention on that, her ignorance not bearable for him... his attention was on arohi who is cleaning the fan standing upon a high stool, her short knee length skirt showing her creamy legs, her short top which lifted up by lifting the hand to cleaning, showing her fair creamy waist, he was trying his best for not looking at her direction but his eyes not leaving the beautiful sight...suddenly he noticed the stool was not proper at the place, arohi's balance lost and she was about to fall, he shouted her name and ran to that direction... when she fall he held her in arms, she caught him tight... both fall on the near carpet with rapid heartbeats...his protective arms around her giving her a assurance of being fine, both lost into each other, he was down and she was on him..the desire and a strange feeling was clearly visible in their eyes, he touched her cheeks lovably and pressed her body on his, she closed her eyes, he was kissing her neck, slipping his hands up n down on her waist... he cupped his face for kissing her lips but she pushed him little, made herself free from his arms and stood up, he also stood up by realizing the situation, her eyes has tears, he came close to wipe them but she stepped back, stop arjun... just stop there...

Who do you think you are? Han? What am I for u? just a body or a lifeless thing which u purchased? Like furniture...

Arohi...

Let me finish arjun...

Enough, U higher me only for doing works of your house not fulfilling your personal desires, u don't love me, u don't give me respect, always treating me like a maid, for u shanaya your friend is above from everything and me nothing...but don't forget I am also a human I hv feelings, I have heart, mujhe bhi bura lagta hai, mujhe bhi dard hota hai, I m alone but not weak, I never let u do this to me, don't u dare touch me again.

He was feeling guilty, her words are right, she is nothing in my life so what right I hv to touch her, but Is nothing is something?? he came close to her and whispered I m sorry arohi but the truth is I m very much attracted towards to, I started liking u...

But I don't...

Then she turned and ran to her room. Crying hugging her knees, what is happening with me, na uske sath rah pati hu na door, aur jab vo us shanaya ka naam leta toh I feel like killing her.

Next 2 and 3 days only silence was the thing between them, he left the house everyday without breakfast. The silence and lack of talking with each other killing them inside but their egos not allowing them to talk with other no matter how much they missing each other, how it hurts when he go from the house without breakfast and when she don't ask him for dinner or anything'with the time passed their craving of talking with each other increased more'but ego was still at the place, the superstar arjun kappor said I like u to a simple girl and she was showing attitude' how dare she? what she is thinking I m dying for her...and same with arohi everytime that shanaya shanaya and when I say anything he starts making me remember the condition of our marriage' hunh' what he think of himself, I m dying for him...

Dadi was reading the news paper and saw something she asked to kumud should we go to the museum and look at some paintings?

Is there any interesting exhibition going around? Asked kumud.

There seems to be one, should we invite arohi to come with us?

It will be good ma, I really like that girl, when I looked at arohi I m reminded of young Aliya... its sad.

Why talk about someone who's not around. Act that way front of your husband.

I wouldn't be that way front of him.

Arohi was busy with washing machine, just then got a call from dadi, she quickly got ready in her traditional avatar in sari, bangles, sindoor and all things of suhagan. She knows dadi and mom like to see her like this but arjun don't know anything about what he thinks...

Arohi dadi and kumud enjoyed so much at the exibition, it was so refreshing for arohi after a long time she enjoyed like this... after that dadi invited her to hv dinner with them, arohi thought for a while then said yes to go with them because from last 3 days he is not having dinner at home and coming late from shoots.

Arohi always wanted a family like this, she felt so good with them, when the time come for going back kumud insisted her to stop there tonight, its dark outside...

Arohi hesitated but then agreed, rudra said to arohi call him and say u r staying here tonight. Arohi nodded, then she thought why I call him, if he care for me even a little, he would call me...dadi take her to the bedroom but she stopped at the door of one room, asked to dadi whose room is this?

Its arjun's room.

Really? Can I go in?

Sure, after all its your husband's room, if u want to sleep here I m sending blanket for u.

Arohi nodded and dadi left from there for sending blanket.

Index-

Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 21 May 2014 at 12:58am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

yadavnehadrssvijikadakshumhatreanjaliarora311phoo_12sezokaranika_luvMini-love-Siaa-MyButterCupdews100seratKinjalKdreamyworldpari_poojaarjuhi_skritz4everarjuhi_karanikamysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.padda...deepz...kitty_swaronArjuhi_kkBablylovely20zoya_naziyamon.sayan17.comcherry227-_-PopCorn-_-sadffiPumpkinnpayal_4Arjuhisis-dosy_devil-ara_000nature2pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "th2 IMFFU last part on page71 (21May)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

FIRST Dancing

Shreya congo for new thread Hug

update is worth waiting... I know maine tumhe bahut pareshaan kiya hai LOL
I am expecting this reaction Ouch 
idiot hai Arjun
haddi hatao ab Angry
aaahhaan Arohi in skirt n clening fan Day Dreaming 
I can understand Arjun's situationWink
then again same situation Ouch
my Aru is such a sweetheart Embarrassed
I love Dadi Big smile 
Arohi is right... if Arjun ko uski zara sa bhi khyal hai toh khud call karega... idiot kahin kaa Angry 
eagerly waiting for next update

Edited by --Anjali-- - 29 June 2013 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_arjuhi

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
update pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_arjuhi

shreya_arjuhi