ll V's Whimsical Palace# 1 ll (3rd Update Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Heya everyone  Hug and a warm welcome to my first avatar/signature shop (finally)! LOL

You must be wondering why now right...well guess what? I recently made my 1000th siggy (that I've saved) and was so happy about it that I said to myself what the heck, why not go for it? Approve

Btw, if you were wondering...here's my 1000th siggy...I went all out!

The text is "Sabse Oonchi Prem Sagaai" which translates to "Love is the highest form of worship." Heart

Now what's with the odd name you ask? Well all of you who know me are bound to know that I'm an oddball who is prone to severe bouts of whimsicality! Silly  And I'm proud of it too! Dancing

For all those who don't know me as yet...not to worry you'll get on the other side soon enough. But just to start out..my name is Vedo. My friends call me Veds..or Crazy...whatever! LOL Jo bhi bulana hai bulao...magar pyaar se ok! Ok! Wink

Apart from being cuckoo, I'm also a lazy procrastinator who loves to veg out in front of her tv and while away time! LOL 

I live by the simple motto: Live.Laugh.Love.

My loves are probably too many to include them all here but to be short and in no particular order: Mythological shows, Bollywood, Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Bonerjee Choudhary, Pratyusha Banerjee, Imran Khan, Arun Govil, Dipika, Srishty Rode, Rubina Dilaik, Karan V. Grover, Avinash Sachdev, Rajat Tokas, Paridhi Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokandhe, Suhasi Dhami, Robert Pattinson, Tom Welling, Terrence Lewis, AsYa, SidYusha, Shreya Ghosal, Sonu Nigam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

...and I can go on and on! Embarrassed LOL

Okay now enough of my bak bak...anything you wanna know just ask me! Geek

Comments/Criticisms are completely and sincerely welcome, but do please try to be nice about it yaar! Embarrassed

Time to get this show on the road!! Party

My inspirations:

Heart Janu
Heart Lolikins
Heart Aishu
Heart Urshiepie
Heart Gunu
Heart Partner

Thank you to each and everyone of my friends for their support and encouragement always. Without you guys I'd never be doing this! You know who you are! Heart Hug

V.

Edited by Vishakha_Sakhi - 13 July 2013 at 10:11pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaAmor.Temptations.SpunkyTigress...Mina...JananivjcRadiantTreasureTheImbecileBeyondTheSkyfastforwardSiya_RadhikeranistarsanjanaAishuuu.stacyellowzAishuHiBawarilola610sia_lovely-Celestial-MalikaHashiBoo-Ursh--Priyam--Alina.BamonforeverVerboseGkarsuhananyamer9SSRfanForeverJaymaaAngel_LuvitsRitziSilverBell..RamKiJanaki..55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll V's Whimsical Palace# 1 ll (3rd Update Page 25)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

What I make:

> Animated/Non-animated Siggies
> Animated/Non-animated Avis/Icons
> Video Avis/Video Signatures
> Animated/Non-animated Banners

V.

Edited by Vishakha_Sakhi - 29 June 2013 at 1:20pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaAmor.SpunkyTigressRadiantTreasureneha333JananivjcTheImbecilefastforwardstacyellowzRadhikeranistarsanjanaAishuuu.AishuHiBawari-Celestial-radev24MalikaHashiBooananyamer9Jaymaa-Ursh--Alina.Mona55-Priyam-VerboseGkarsuhAngel_Luv...Hanna...55shobha..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Rules:

- Follow IF COC 

- Your honest feedback is always welcome and much appreciated...but please don't trash the people/shows in the siggies in case other members get hurt. 

- No cutting/cropping/plagiarizing my creations please, I work really hard on them.

Requesting:

- Only request when I'm open. (I'll pm you when I am)

- No more than two request per user at a time. 

To request a signature:
*Minimum 1 picture, Maximum 6.
*The pictures must be medium or high quality. I will not accept low quality!
*No personal requests please.
*Please do not tell me to imitate a particular style.
*Anything else, please specify.

To request video avatars/siggys:
*I will accept only youtube videos.
*You may request 3-4 video avatars at a time, but they must be from the same video!
*Anything else, please specify.
1st Update: Page 12 > Click Here <

2nd Update: Page 19 > Click Here <

3rd Update: Page 25 > Click Here <

V. Smile

Edited by Vishakha_Sakhi - 13 July 2013 at 10:06pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaAmor.SpunkyTigressRadiantTreasurefastforwardstacyellowzRadhikeraniAishuuu.starsanjanaAishuHiBawariananyamer9Jaymaa-Alina.-Ursh--Priyam-VerboseGAngel_Luv55shobha..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Debipriya, -Amanda-, fastforward, Aishuuu., lola610, neha333, starsanjana, ananyamer9, Radhikerani, Jananivjc, Xx.Sri.xX, arun-deeps, lipshaa, Priyamvada, stacyellowz, AishuHiBawari, -Alina., Jaymaa, Serviana, Urshie, karsuh, VerboseG, 55shobha, JanakiRaghunath, poonamgarg, itsRitzi, 

(26)

Hit the "Like" button if you want to receive pms whenever I update! Big smile

V.

Edited by Vishakha_Sakhi - 13 July 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaSpunkyTigressneha333RadiantTreasurefastforwardJananivjcRadhikeranistacyellowzstarsanjanaAishuuu.lola610-Celestial-arun-deepsAishuHiBawarilipshaaananyamer9JaymaaVerboseGkarsuh-Priyam--Alina.-Ursh-itsRitziAngel_LuvServiana..RamKiJanaki..55shobha

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Party Party My gallery is now officially open! Come on in guys!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaRadiantTreasurefastforwardJananivjcAishuuu.AishuHiBawariMalikaananyamer9Jaymaa-Priyam--Ursh--Alina.VerboseGAngel_LuvServiana..RamKiJanaki..55shobha

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Vedo! HugHug

Congrats for your first gallery! Party I hope you get more and more galleries! Smile

A secret to reveal: I'm a BIG fan of your creations! Embarrassed Teach something to me too. LOL

I LOVE these creations of yours a LOT: I'm speechless. Embarrassed

I hope you will be always open for my Requests LOL and don't forget me when you'll become famous! Hug All the best dear! HugHug Aaand.. don't forget to pm me! Tongue

Love,
Your Aly

Edited by -Alina. - 29 June 2013 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyastarsanjanaAishuuu.BamonforeverVerboseGVishakha_Sakhi

ananyamer9

IF-Sizzlerz

ananyamer9

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Brilliant work  vedo ClapClap 

Lovely creations of SY  Day Dreaming

Love ya vedo raining hearts emoticon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana-Ursh-VerboseGVishakha_Sakhi

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I have seen ur work before and i am wondering why did u wait for 1000th sig-which is gorgeous btw- to open ur shop!
Congo on opening ur shop and hope u make many more.Party
WOW!I really loved ur creations/Styles.They are quite different and unique and i love seeing Mytho stuff and also PV2 and BV stuff too..they are awesome.Especially some of ur style like these are awesome -http://i.imgur.com/yOkM30J.png,http://i.imgur.com/kXDFmCc.png,http://i.imgur.com/3nK4nUW.png.Big smile
ANd these are beautiful too-http://i.imgur.com/lGBfYDh.jpg,http://i.imgur.com/CLSfsoX.jpg.Ur borders and brushes styles are really good!
Hope to see update soon from you!
Good wishes n keep up.Hug
Sri.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyastarsanjana-Ursh-Vishakha_SakhiHashiBooVerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top