Saraspatra#14 ~ Mera Chaand Mujhe aaya hai Nazar!

Posted: 10 years ago

Made by Appy
So we here back!!!

Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris
With the

14th Edition !!!!!

of

llSaraspatrall

Acknowledgements
Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy, Alina and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!πŸ‘
Also  Appy for this wonderful new banners
And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Lakhy, Veera, B.N.K, Sweetly_sour, Sweetgal, Starsanjana, Trina, Oma and Aartiii who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!

Links to previous Patras
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

By
Sweetgal

Monday,24th June

The Episode begins with Guman instigating Lakshminandhan against Saras but the former is not affected by her words at all,which results in Guman becoming angry. Guman resolves to break Saras and Kumud apart. Saras gives presentation about his work and all of them love it and the dealer accepts Saras's presentation. Lakshminandhan is very happy because of Saras and he introduces his son to the dealers. Kusum teases Kumud because she talks to Saras every time and Kumud shoos them out as Saras was online. Saras and Kumud have a video chat.Kumud asks about Saras's presentation to which Saras says that he was successful in giving that presentation. Kumud is very happy and she congratulates him on his success. Saras tells Kumud that she has to call his name he would consider it as her wishing him. Kumud tells Saras that she would send a photo as a gift for Saras presentation and Saras waits for her photo.

Tuesday,25th June

The Episode begins with Kumud searching her phone because she has to send her photo to Saras but Danny and Kusum play a prank by sending a cow's photo instead to Saras. Saras waits for Kumud;s photo and is shocked to get the cow's photo, but later she sends him her photo and Saras becomes happy on seeing it. Guman sees this and she informs Lakshminandan that Saras has seen Kumud's photo expecting a rebuttal however Lakshminandan stands up for Saras !  Kumud's family talk about Saras, and Lakshminandhan talks with Kumud's family online.He tells them the marriage date for Saras and Kumud, and all are happy. Kumud's students give gifts to Kumud .Kumud calls Saras and they discuss about their future life. Kumud feels very bad because after her marriage she would have to go to Saras's home, and she reminices about her childhood days.

Wednesday,26th June

The Episode begins with Kumud feeling very bad because after marriage she would have to leave for Dubai and hence would miss her family.Guniyal consoles her.Kumud and Saras talk online,they talk about their marriage life and Saras tells her that he has already decorated Kumud's room! Kumud and her mother fast for her happy married life for Kumud. Kusum finds out that Kumud is fasting for Saras but is asked by Kumud not to reveal this to anyone however Danny tells Saras. Hence Saras also decides to fast to ensure that Kumud have to live a long life. Kumud calls Saras and both of them pretend to one another about having food. After they finish the call,Kumud tells herself that she is in fasting for Saras and Saras also tells the same.

Thursday,27th June

The Episode starts with Kumud telling Danny not to tell anyone that she is fasting,Kumari goes to meet Umesh and Kumud sends Danny to tail her but Kumari sees that Danny is following her and after a minor tiff,she agrees not to meet him.Saras tells Guman that he is off for an important meeting and Guman comes to know where he actually went. Kumud and Saras chat via messages.Kumud and her family plan to celebrate Karvachaut that evening.Kumud decides to fast for Saras. She tries to call him in between but is unable too and gets worried.Danny consoles her.Lakshminandan and Guman decide to keep a party for having acquired the merger.Kumud is dresses in a red saree for the Puja.She imagines that Saras is close by but it turns out to be Danny instead.Kumud wonders how to break her fast alone.

Friday,28th June

The Episode begins with Kumud getting ready for Karvachauth fast pooja kept for Saras.Kumud wears the same red saree that Saras had given her before going to Dubai. Saras keeps talking to Kumud without informing her that even he has kept fast for her.When Kumud goes to see the moon,she wishes that Saras would also be there for her. Just when Kumud opens her eyes after closing she finds Saras actually standing in front of her. Kumud gets delighted and they hug. Saras tells Kumud to complete the customs and makes her drink water.After that Saras asks Kumud to let him complete fast as well. Kumud breaks his fast too.They share a romantic moment.

by
Amor.

Saras is making changes in his room and says how is our room looking, he has many photos of Kumud at the wall. He says Mrs. Kumud Saraswatichandra Vyas and goes online, they have a video chat. She says my laptop is charged, he says I want to give you a surprise and he shows her the room. She sees it and feels happy. She sees her photos and smiles. Saras asks how is it, she says more beautiful than my dreams. He says you said you like red color, and metal furniture, then how can you like this. He says I know you were lying, she asks how, he says you like peaceful colors, and I know you like your home, so I want you to feel like you are at your home, so I made wooden furniture, like you have in your home. She says I now came to know that you love me, and you know me.

by

Veera25

By
Srushti

by
Veera25/B.N.K

by
Sweetgal

The Scene that took my breath away was the much awaited Karvachaut Scene which was literally breathtaking,magical and a sight to behold <3 Kumud is wishing that Saras would be there to break her fast and Lo and Behold there is her very own Saraswatichandra who had flown all the way from Dubai to just meet his Kumudsundari  She is overjoyed to see him and her heart knows no bounds and they hug <3 Then they break each other's fasts as Saras also had kept a fast for her ❀️ The love for each other overshadowed everything and they were lost in their own private world <3 The two Eternal Lovers-Our very own SaMud

by
OmaRamdass

by
Amor.

Kumud is alone on the rooftop, she sees everyone are gone, and thinks of breaking her fast. She says the moon has come, when will you come. She hears Saras's voice. She says it looks like you are here, near me. She sees Saras's drawing through the net and sees the moon, and says our love is complete, but you are not with me, Saras actually comes to her. She sees his face through the net and is shocked. She cannot believe her eyes, she says don't do like this, I cannot live without you, he says I have come Kumud, don't live without me, I told you that when you see my photo, my existence will happen, she says is this reality or a dream, he says touch and see. She says if this is a dream, I don't want to break it by touching you. He puts flower petals on her. He smiles. She gets happy and says you are really here. He comes closer to her and holds her, saying you kept the fast for me, he hugs her. She smiles. She says but you, he says call me by my name, you promised me when I come to you, you will take my name, complete your promise. She says my, only my Saraswatichandra. He smiles, she feels shy. He holds her face and looks at her.

by

Trina_Gautam

Hey everyone!!   This week was so wonderful it had not one but two great aww moments.  The first one was where Guman is keeping a fast for Laxminandan's long life and Saras is listening to their conversation, then smiling and thinking to himself that he wants Kumud to keep a fast for him.  (Loved the expression on his face when he talks)  How sweet!!   When he later calls Kumud to keep Karva Chauth for him and she denies doing it, he calls her "jhooti" twice because Danny has already told him the truth.

The second aww moment is during Friday's episode when Kumari sneaks away during the night of Karva Chauth and Danny, noticing she is missing, goes looking for her.  When she is about to walk out the door, he catches her and she denies that she is going to meet Umesh.  Then Danny surprises her by saying he will take her himself to meet him.  He takes her to a restaurant where the Inspector is celebrating his anniversary with his lovely wife and two kids.  Kumari sees them and is at first hurt, then angry at his deception.  She walks up to him and slaps him in front of the entire restaurant and says he deserved a lot more.  Then after she walks off, Danny says "ek minute" and goes over to the Inspector telling him not to file a report against Kumari because his kids will laugh and he will get in trouble with his wifey.  Just died laughing when he said these lines. 

It just goes to show how dearly the Vyas boys love the people in their life.  As sweetgal likes to say, Love makes life beautiful. 

by

B.N.K

Guniyal talking about Kusum and Kumud. Kumud comes to her mum, and hears her talk. She feels sad. Her mum sees her crying and asks what happened. Kumud says Maa, you all are preparing that I will leave for you, but how could I hold myself, what will I do when I wake up in the morning, I won't be in my room, when I go out, I won't be able to see you, I won't be able to go from here. Her mum says you will be with Saras, and it will be lot better than here. We won't be there, but you will have new relations. Her mum says it will bring happiness, you will not feel that you left us. Badimaa, Kusum and Kumari comes. Kumud hugs her mum and Badimaa, and cries.

by

B.N.K

by

Amor

by

Amor

Saras leaves in his car smiling,  Ghuman after reading the letter says Oh, so that is why you were in hurry Saras. She calls Laxminandan and asks him where are you, I'm in office, she says I have a great idea for the merger, you come I will tell you. Laxminandan says ok, I'm on the way. Ghuman says Kumud now see how I will turn the table. She smiles.

by

B.N.K

AK HO TOH BATAOO πŸ€” .Gamble queen Kusum was all in blahh mood this week.When ever she was in my tv scene I felt like kill myself.
Kusum and Kumud are arranging video chat. The sisters have a light talk, Kusum teases Kumud. Kusum says how can I get a husband like Saras.I personally feel like she is burning
inside with jealousy πŸ€” .Dyaan , kal muhi .

Manhoos did not stop there ...Kusum comes to Kumud with some food, Kumud says today I will not eat anything.Kumud sees the food and then looks at incomplete drawing of Saras. Kusum comes back and asks her to eat. She says no, I won't. Kumud says the call is not connecting. Kusum says did he forget you.I was like really πŸ€” ..teri toh ..

by

B.N.K

Kusum comes to Danny with kumud's phone. They talk about Kumud and Saras's romance. Danny says Saras will be waiting for Kumud's photo, but we will send him the photo. Danny takes a cow's photo and they both have a laugh.Saras is waiting for Kumud's photos. He gets the photo of a cow.He thinks it might be a mistake. He gets animals silly photos. Danny and Kusum are having a laugh. Kumud comes there asking for her phone. Kumud says you both have done something.

By

Lakhy

On Popular Demand, Gumaan again bags the CMS trophy for twisting up the already twisted story...
But...
Just by one vote (mine πŸ˜‰), there is another person...getting this week's chappal jhappi...
It is none other than our "Manhooos Kusum" for always upsetting us with her sadistic comedy.

By

Lakhy

By

Lakhy

The moment when Kumari knows the ugly truth about Umesh and seeing him happily celebrating his anniversary with kidsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

😑 Chap !!!...here comes the slap to his cheek. Bravo...Kumari...πŸ‘

A true Dhat-Teri-Ke moment for Umesh.
Dhat-Teri-Ke..Dharyalal Dada neeeπŸ˜†

By

B.N.K

By

B.N.K

I am sorry but i find Saras doing Kumud pooja odd .πŸ€”

by

StarSanjana

By

Veera25

By

Veera25

By

Trina_Gautam

Namaste people!!   This week's fashionista of the week award goes to three people who showed off their outfits beautifully.  All three looks were worn during the karva chauth episode.  The first style hit went to Miss Kumud Desai, who wore a bright red silk sari with silver border, red bangles and her hair down with matching red lip color.  The red set off her complexion perfectly while also making her look like the perfect wife.  Her hair worn untied was a refreshing change from her everyday side ponytail look.  All in all, she looked like the perfect flower newly bloomed. 
 The second style hit was Mr. Saraswati Chandra, who resembled a prince wearing his royal blue sherwani with contrasting dark collar and gray pants.  The blue went well with his fair skin and jet black hair.  Not to mention the sherwani flattered a perfect body.  Of course, there's nothing that doesn't look good on him, but he looked extra special in this traditional outfit. 
 Third style hit went to Miss Kusum Desai who wore a bright yellow salwar suit which also went well with her height and complexion.  It made her look markedly different from older sis Kumud who went for fire engine red.  She usually wears long skirts with full-length tops so the suit was a nice change for her. 
 Thanks to all three for making the karva chauth night sizzle!
 Have a stylish week ahead and Happy Fourth of July,

Trinz

By

B.N.K

by
Veera25

selected by

Srushti

And the runnersup winner is

Itesha

With her creations

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  made by Appy! Flaunt it!

And the winner is...

Mema

With her creations

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  made by Appy! Flaunt it!

-Sweetgal-

And the winners are

.Ayesha.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

Selected by
Alina

VM of the Week is

"I love you"

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc1slx9lhyA[/YOUTUBE]

IF Thread:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3642008

by zzombie

Congrats dear πŸ€— and here's your siggie! byAppy! Flaunt it! 😎

OS of the Week
selected by
-Sweetgal-

And the winner OS is AGAIN

by ..Hunnybunch.
IF Thread:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3476225?pn=63

Congo Shongo Yaara!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by
Appy to flaunt !!

selected by
Sweetgal

And the Winner is

SBS Grow up

Topic maker : 
Rish

Congo Shongo Yaara!!  Here is a your prize...A Siggie by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by
Sweetgal

and it is

Arishcritic

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

by

Veera25

Dear CV Team,
Us viewers really enjoyed the mesmerizing SaMud moments during Karva Chauth. The hug between Saras and Kumud was absolutely electrifying, and their outfits were brilliant. However, one thing we disliked was Kusum's taunting to Kumud about separation. We would very much appreciate it if Kusum did not get married to Saras by the end of the show, so we don't have to freak out about Kusum's taunting being foreshadowing for long-term tracks.

by
Sweetly_Sour

Prediction 1

Angry Mr. Laal to go laal peela at Nandu, but Guman wins back Mr. Laal trust by giving him her secret to youthful looks, Godrej Kaali Mehendi ( Hair colour ).
Prediction 2
Danny being the new knight in the shining armour for Kumari, an emotionally compromised  Kumari to do a genda phool with Danny. But unlike Kumud, Kumari prefers to call it a Punya going by those pleasures.
 πŸ˜‰

Prediction 3

You all might be wondering why Gyan has gone to Mumbai leaving his wife on Karvachaut? ( I know nobody's wondering, but lets just pretend we do ). Next week it will be revealed, our Khota Sikka Gyan inspired from the movie Orphan disguising himself as a kid has gone to audition for Indian Idol Junior.

Prediction 4

Angry Dariyalal's Wife  along with her mahila mandal pals to beat the crap out of Umesh for cheating on her.

by

Srushti

So our special correspondent has told us that next week we will be seeing Baisakhi festival in Ratnanagri...On asking that isnt it a Punjabi festival, our correspondent received the answer that the production house is trying to promote the concept of a boundary-less India. As we had Karvachauth in Gujarat...and it was an instant hit amongst the patriotic Samud Fans... And so every Indian festival will be celebrated in Ratnanagri. Soon we will also have a Gokuldham like society in Ratnanagari which will help Saras and Kumud unite after Saras manages to complete his world trip after being banished by his father...
Again our correspondent asked her reliable source there to confirm about the Baishakhi festival, asking how is it possible since they have already completed Karvachauth and Baisakhi is generally in April ...The correspondent received an answer that the production house is also promoting a Calender less Saraswatichandra...IT says that since the Novel which has been written almost centuries ago...is still as good as new...the timeless concept has been the base and core of the serial and hence the production house is going Timeless...

Our correspondent further asked if after going boundary less and Calender less, the production house intends to go mindless?? However, our correspondent is not able to tells us the answer to this as she had to be taken to the hospital...It is still not clear that whether she was punched on the face or she decided to bang her face against the wall after hearing the answer Hopefully she will be discharged from the hospital, to find the answer next week!😳

by

Appy_Indy-KD

So Appy has come with another idea to test the SCians...Just like Saras could zoom in and find that the lachakti kamariya on the computer screen and on the terrace were different, you guys need to find 6 differences between the original picture and the other changed one...we will announce the winner in the next week's edition..! Best of luck and see you next week!!
The original Pic

The Edited Pic

The contestants can pm me the differences with the subject named as "NL contest of the Week- Difference"πŸ˜›

And now finally it is time to announce the winners of the last week
And the Winner is...
*Drum Rolls

Rish

Congo shongo Yaara...
Here is your Prize specially made by our own Appyyy!!

by

Srushti

The award for the Topi-Tarkeeb of the week

What...Didnt you get it?? Topi-Tarkeeb...Hat-Trick of the week πŸ˜› goes to our dear HunnyBunch !!! For winning the title for best OS consecutively for THREE Weeks!! *Taaliyaan* and *Seetiyaan*

The title for the Jyotish of the week

And Nah Nah...it is not the Havard five year course Astrologer Saraswatichandra..but our own Hummiii aka Sweetly_Sour!! It was SHE who had predicted in her predictions of 11th Edition that we will be seeing the offsprings of the Dariyalal dada's horrible devotee aka Umesss...and so we did...Ofcourse...we see them in the 14th edition instead of the 12th...but ab Kya karein if SLB ki speed hai toh??πŸ˜›

The Horcrux of the week

And ofcourse it is none other than...KUMUD...What didnt you hear what Saras told her?? You live inside me...Didnt it eerily sound like Dumbledore soaying...A part of Voldemort lives inside HarryπŸ˜†

The Question of the week

Has anyone wondered how the hell did Saras manage to reach the roof without anybody seeing him?? And this one question has been bugging me since ever...Does Ratnanagri has a direct flight from Dubai?? I admit that the flight from Dubai to India takes like 2-3 hours..but that is in metro cities na...And as per my understanding, there is no airport at all on Ratnanagri..so to come here ..Saras has to land in Mumbai,...take a flight to Ahmedabad or Baroda(Which is always full) and then take a train or a bus to Ratnanagri...So the question is again..how did he manage to come within a matter of hours... I am wondering if LN has managed to install a helipad or Saras again started sky jumping...From Dubai skies to Ratnanagri skies...after all as he said..their sky was oneπŸ˜†

Ok then...Here it is finally over...We take your leave with a promise to come back next weekπŸ˜› CIAO..have a Saras weekπŸ˜‰

Done ...The personalized Award Siggies are just being uploaded...The winners please may have to wait for sometime..Thanks and sorry guys
Congo shongo Sru...14th Edition...

Zu...Hatrick...πŸ₯³ πŸ‘

Congrats to all winners...πŸ‘

Anu...I lov u VM...dammit...I missed it...yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ awesome.

Humi...πŸ€— u rock gal...🀣

Tony and Vee...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

and all my team...mates...well done..and congo to us...