moment thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i m happy that addu has given only 24 hours to mohan to enjoy the life. socho agar addu ne 1 week or 15 days ka time diya hota to ye hate wala track jaane kitne din chalta.
so i m happy that addu is going to do what he has plan to destroy mohan very soon.jitna jaldi ye badla lega utna hi jaldi sach uske saamne aayega.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ur getting it wrong...he gave Mohan 24 hours to smile...to live his life...after tht he will start his revenge game...dont know how many days it will lasts 🤣

I might be wrong cos i was too frustrated to listen Addu's lines n more over banging my head on wall to understand them😆...so i might ve mistaken his line n u could be right too... 😆
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lollz🤣 Edited by kunakshafan26 - 10 years ago
moment thumbnail
 ab show me addu revenge and kidnapping racket disclose hona reh gaya hai so it will take whole july time, but atleast jaldi to shuru hoga.after that show me nara drama bachega jo me nahi dekhna chahti.i dont know when they will start rimjhim track,but for now i want only addu megha mohan on screen,
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Ur getting it wrong...he gave Mohan 24 hours to smile...to live his life...after tht he will start his revenge game...dont know how many days it will lasts 🤣

I might be wrong cos i was too frustrated to listen Addu's lines n more over banging my head on wall to understand them😆...so i might ve mistaken his line n u could be right too... 😆

Me too..like Rida pointed out yesterday that Addu said to Mohan that he got married to his mother in order to take revenge on Addu ðŸ¤£..kya dialogue tha...no wonder the leopard ran away!!! ðŸ˜†
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moment

i m happy that addu has given only 24 hours to mohan to enjoy the life. socho agar addu ne 1 week or 15 days ka time diya hota to ye hate wala track jaane kitne din chalta.

so i m happy that addu is going to do what he has plan to destroy mohan very soon.jitna jaldi ye badla lega utna hi jaldi sach uske saamne aayega.

Hopefull now Addu's revenge plan will not be stretched for 15 days..otherwise it will be really boring 
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahha made a post about the same...
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and that dialogue..tumne jab pehli baar meri insult ki thi...icecream wala scene...oye piddi tu piddi tha tab...!!!!!!!so stupid...
rakhi_u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wld prefer Mohan Addu track, even if it is around Addu taking revenge against Mohan, to NARA track anyday. I love Mohan Addu scenes...they are power packed and interesting. Addu's mindset and thinking is very well explained by meera and I agree with her take on it
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shourie

Me too..like Rida pointed out yesterday that Addu said to Mohan that he got married to his mother in order to take revenge on Addu ðŸ¤£..kya dialogue tha...no wonder the leopard ran away!!! ðŸ˜†

@bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...most of his reasons were so stupid...