Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moment

moment

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
i m happy that addu has given only 24 hours to mohan to enjoy the life. socho agar addu ne 1 week or 15 days ka time diya hota to ye hate wala track jaane kitne din chalta.
so i m happy that addu is going to do what he has plan to destroy mohan very soon.jitna jaldi ye badla lega utna hi jaldi sach uske saamne aayega.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rakhi_usabsfathimaHarshad_dbestprem_diwanishourieJay_tapori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thanx god only 24 hours." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Ur getting it wrong...he gave Mohan 24 hours to smile...to live his life...after tht he will start his revenge game...dont know how many days it will lasts ROFL

I might be wrong cos i was too frustrated to listen Addu's lines n more over banging my head on wall to understand themLOL...so i might ve mistaken his line n u could be right too... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestshourieshayranahui.Jay_tapori

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
lollzROFL

Edited by kunakshafan26 - 28 June 2013 at 11:55pm

moment

moment

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
 ab show me addu revenge and kidnapping racket disclose hona reh gaya hai so it will take whole july time, but atleast jaldi to shuru hoga.after that show me nara drama bachega jo me nahi dekhna chahti.i dont know when they will start rimjhim track,but for now i want only addu megha mohan on screen,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathima

shourie

IF-Rockerz

shourie

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Ur getting it wrong...he gave Mohan 24 hours to smile...to live his life...after tht he will start his revenge game...dont know how many days it will lasts ROFL

I might be wrong cos i was too frustrated to listen Addu's lines n more over banging my head on wall to understand themLOL...so i might ve mistaken his line n u could be right too... LOL
Me too..like Rida pointed out yesterday that Addu said to Mohan that he got married to his mother in order to take revenge on Addu ROFL..kya dialogue tha...no wonder the leopard ran away!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbest

shourie

IF-Rockerz

shourie

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moment

i m happy that addu has given only 24 hours to mohan to enjoy the life. socho agar addu ne 1 week or 15 days ka time diya hota to ye hate wala track jaane kitne din chalta.
so i m happy that addu is going to do what he has plan to destroy mohan very soon.jitna jaldi ye badla lega utna hi jaldi sach uske saamne aayega.
Hopefull now Addu's revenge plan will not be stretched for 15 days..otherwise it will be really boring Ouch

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbest

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hahahahha made a post about the same...

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbest

Harshad_dbest

Goldie

Harshad_dbest

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
and that dialogue..tumne jab pehli baar meri insult ki thi...icecream wala scene...oye piddi tu piddi tha tab...!!!!!!!so stupid...

momentsabsfathima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top