Writers Corner

OS~Friends Who Met on IF-Updated P2-Pg5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
such a cutee and sweetie update Parin
I m in love with it..it is just WAO..not KFC wala okayWinkLOLLOL
I love the girl power and gang of girls..
Am I this girl no7 as my name came at this position??Embarrassed
want to know..eagerly waiting..
thanks for PM and pls do it againHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS~Friends Who Met on IF-Updated P2-Pg5 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hmm only your entry Tongue  btw superb entry SmileLOL 
so we were gang Embarrassed 
wonderful update 
waiting for next update 
update soon as i will be unavailable for 1 month from 15 or 20th july so want to read few update at least . 
will you fulfill your kmh wish ?? Confused

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

start very grt...girls gand ha...hmmm

tune toh muze mere school ka 1st day yaad dilya...wen I litraly cryinggg n maine apani mom ka pallu bhi nahi choda tha...LOLLOL

good going moti...carryon...ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandithajeru

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Omg pari behna am so excited to be a part of this gang of girls Tongue
I only know peu,linda, and pari from the gang LOL But i would like to befriend all other members of this gang. Tongue Hello guys Hug am geethu n am from nbt forum.   Embarrassed

hey...m swati from PR forum...Big smile

nice to meet u here...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

Originally posted by geethu07

Omg pari behna am so excited to be a part of this gang of girls Tongue
I only know peu,linda, and pari from the gang LOL But i would like to befriend all other members of this gang. Tongue Hello guys Hug am geethu n am from nbt forum.   Embarrassed

hey...m swati from PR forum...Big smile

nice to meet u here...Big smile
Hello Swati and Vandu Hug 

.logs

Goldie

.logs

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice update...

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i la...mera naam shaamil hai tumhaarii friend list me ya nhiLOL

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Part 2 - Introduction

The gang of girls were so good that it didn't took me much time to make them friends. Infact it didn't took me much time to make them my besties. Yes my besties. There was something common between me and between each one that just clicked and I became so good friends with each one that I didn't needed anyone else to make them my best friend.

Linda - I call her a KMH. KMH means Kabab mein Haddi. Now why I gave her this name. One day it happened so that I had a work with some teacher but at that time I was a very shy person and didn't knew how to talk to that teacher. So I requested her to talk on my behalf. She did it but still my doubt was not cleared and again I requested to her to ask teacher about it. This happened almost five to ten times and she started to became a bit irritated and that's why I gave her this name KMH. But whatever you say in the whole gang I consider her as the most most good friend. I know I am being partial but she is the best for me. That doesn't mean others are not but she holds a special place in my life. Even though the youngest in the group why I feel she is the most matured person. Love you KMH.

Swati - The eldest in the group. She is crazy for a TV show and its pair. She loves talking a lot. She tries to make us understand what is right and what is wrong so that we don't get distracted in life. I consider her as my elder sister.

Vandu - A bubbly and chirpy girl. Loves talking to everyone. She also loves day dreaming. But whenever we ask her what she is dreaming about she doesn't tell us. Don't know why. The most responsible person in the gang.

Afreen and Momrin - The silent friends in the gang. They don't talk much so I have understood them much. But yeah whatever they speak its always providing some or the other knowledge to us.

Afss - Her real name is Afsara. But I call her Afss. Afsara is also a sweet name but Afss is good for calling her without wasting much time. She is good to make friends with. She is crazy for a TV star now turned Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput. We gelled up due to her really good nature. She is the most understanding and caring person in the gang.

Debu -  I call her as my partner also. She loves writing a lot. And infact I too like reading and writing. So that was the one common thing that clicked between us. She is the most sweetest person in the gang always ready to help everyone. Partner I want to tell you this I really love all your writings. I am glad that I am your partner in writing. We write stories together. Love you partner. You know what's my inner desire. My desire is to kiss your hands once which are so good in writing. Love you partner.

Bharu - As the name suggest I call her Indian. But to tell frankly she is the biggest Pooh Lover in the gang. When I met her I was really surprised to see her love for Pooh in the life. I too love Pooh but my love for Pooh is nothing in front of her. Her bag, her books, her clothes everything has Pooh in it. Once I was sitting besides her in class and her book got completed but she left the last page. So in excitement I asked her why you have one more page to write then why you took new book. Hearing her reply I was really surprised. She said in my every book I leave the last page for making a picture of Pooh because I love drawing Pooh in it. She here is my PoohLover Indian.

Geethu - My Beera Lover Behna. She is the really crazy of an actor Siddharth Arora. I became friends with her after knowing that we are common in one thing. We both like one show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahan and with that I started interacting with her and started knowing her liking for Beera. Day passed away and we started talking about other things also and in that we started more common things between us. And that's why I call her as my Behna.

Peu - My another Beera Lover Behna. Geethu and Peu always have sweet little fights between them due to their liking for Beera. But at the end it happens that always Peu wins and Geethu sacrifices his Beera for Peu. Peu has one more quality in her. She loves making different names of other people. Now those names can be good also or it can even turn out to the most comic names. But no one feels bad about it as everyone take it positively. Peu and Geethu both call me Pari instead of Parin. And Peu calls Linda as Mirinda because it rhymes. But whatever said she is also the most liked person in the gang.

Here I complete the entire introduction part of the entire Powerpuff Girls. In every gang or in every group when there are different persons its always a common thing to happen and that is different viewpoints. And in this gang also sometimes it happens that different viewpoint creep up and due to which some people feel bad too. But they all are so gem of persons that they have never allowed their viewpoints affect their precious friendship. Others have even tried to create a dispute between this troupe but everyone trust each other so well that this gang never broke. In this gang we all have so much fun that we even forget about our worries and just enjoy each others company. I love this gang a lot. But moreover I love the people in the gang a lot. Love you all guys. You all are best and you all truly rock.

Edited by pkarvi - 08 July 2013 at 1:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vandithajeruWinds.of.Heavencrazy2012..geeth..SSRfanForeverMegher_PalokPoohLoverOrchid25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top