Asian Shows

Omg!

Poll Question: Which Asian shows do you like the best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tutu982

tutu982

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Tis is just to see what type of shows are your favorite! I  love KDramas the best.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omg!" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Nothing beats K dramas!!LOL..They are the best! But, sometimes for some reason when I compare BOF and To the Beautiful You to the Japanese versions I love them more...For me Jdramas do come a close second to Kdramas, Hard for me to choose,but I still do love watching K dramas any day any time!Tongue

-ashes-

-ashes-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Kdramas 4 me too
Bof nd dream high r my fav Smile

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
K drama iz d bst ..
no 1 can beat them
once peeps warch k drama itz surely make dem crazy
n m hooked to kdrama <3

llMinHoll

llMinHoll

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Only watched K Dramas till now!

AidanQ

AidanQ

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
K-dramas so far, haven't really watched others except for the Japanese version of BOF.

Minoz

Minoz

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
K dramas are the best...love them!!!!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Can't vote  lol I love each category on its own...each one has its own charm...nd if you haven't checked out drama's from each one, you really can't vote lol

Korean dramas - for their stories and some of the best acting I've seen...

Taiwanese - for some of the best comic acting and I'd say more passionate than kdrama/jdramas

Japanese - very unique, deal with "real life" themes more than Kdrama/Tdrama (ie. LIFE, Tumbling, Nobuta wo Produce, more recently "Rich Man, Poor Woman" (based on the idea of how Facebook began)

Chinese - I think these guys have some of the best historical dramas...no doubt korean saeguks are pretty good but the chinese just do such a great job at them

Thai - if theres any cliche thematic element you want, thai dramas have it...usually all the good stuff like love, romance, jealousy and fights haha so I'd say they do a good job at that...

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 02 August 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.