Loved this update,
Viren making his two girls smile while they were crying,
N armaans proposal to veera was so swt,
And glad viren agreed
Continue soon
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow 4th thread & 50th chapter...congrats keeni...!!!

awesome updt...totally virikalicious updt...!!!

Both were so concerned for veera bt viren being the best planned the best

amazing updt...loved it...continue soon ...!!!
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FIRSTLY 
ur the best writer of the forum 

SECONDLY
congratulations for the new thread 
omg 4th ..waowww

THIRDLY
damn i am so late :'(

back to the update 
simply awesome killing update 
loving virika aloott 
engagement 
i really want jeevs to add her "bathroom proposal" :D
lol viren is grown up 
i cannot believe this..
&i think u mistakenly wrote "fight schedule" tht was kinda funny..bt thts ok ...

loved it
yes ur nt ending this 
continue soon 
sooon pleaseee
Edited by candyVirika - 10 years ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
JUST 42 COMMENTS!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
Where Are The Virikians Lost!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Karina Deserves Much More Than This Yaar!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ 
This Is Ridiculous!! 749 Views And Just 42 Comments!! 
Is Karina Crazy To Waste Her Time In Just Updating THe Story?!?!?!? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘
Better Start Commenting Guyzz!!! πŸ˜‘ 
Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FIRST of ALL CONGRATULATION on REACHING THREAD 4 of your STORY...

SECONDLY, THANK YOU for the LONNNGGG UPDATE after the LONGGG WAIT.

THIRDLY, your this update was a PURE DEPICTION of TRUE LOVE... Be it in form of Partners, Siblings or the Family.

The display of LOVE in your STORIES make me WONDER... HOW much in PERSON you BELIEVE in LOVE and HOW much LOVE you have in your HEART...

Lastly, A BIG THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL STORY
.Tanvi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE ARMAAN ❀️ Edited by KryRan14 - 10 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› Pre-Cap πŸ˜›

viren - "I'll go get you some drops or you won't stop sneezing the whole time. And then you won't be able to kiss me under the blanket like you want to"
j - "VIRENNN Really?" she said embarrassed as Virat was also in the car.

Virat just laughed while containing to drive. 

virat - "What a romantic idea bhabhi"
j - "Not mine' Its your brother who thinks of such idiotic things"
virat - "Really? That's hard to believe"
v - "You really think I'm the one who would say that Virat' you don't know the type of girl this Jeevika is" he said trying to make her sound dirty πŸ˜† 
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Di...now u r making my expectations more higher!!!!!!!!
Pls do update sooon 
I'm dying to read it...
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Back with the next chapter πŸ˜Š Next update won't be till I get lots more comments. I'm updating with another long chapter... Please silentreaders speak up once in a while πŸ˜­ Hope you guys enjoy it ❀️ Will be waiting for your feedback... And Mirah I ❀️ you... this is for you love 

Chapter 51 

Viren and Jeevika were in the cafeteria getting some tea and coffee for everyone. The cold rainy weather called for some hot drinks. They went back to Veera's room to see her back in her hospital gown and Armaan helping her onto the bed. She looked really tired. Just a little bit of walking out to the hospital drained her out. She was way to weak, but right now her excitement was over the moon. 

v - "I think we should leave soon"
vr - "Good. I need time away from you now. I have someone else now"

Viren's jaw opened looking at Veera and then Jeevika who was also smiling. 

Before Viren could say anything Jeevika sneezed yet again. Jeevika just stared at Viren while he got her a tissue. 

vr - "Why don't you take good care of your wife? See she's sick now"
v - "I will now since I found someone to take care of you. Anyways I think we should leave or we will be stuck here with Veera and all she's gonna do is show off about being engaged" 

This time Veera's jaw opened and she glared at Viren.

vnshk - "Jeevika make sure you have all your medicines or you will get even more sick and you have a long journey"
j - "I did Maa" 
v - "Let me know if you guys need anything else from India and London"
vr - "Oh I sent you an email"
v - "When?"
vr - "Like last night"
v - "And what is in that email Veera?"
vr - "Just a bunch of chocolates I want from London"
v - "Could have guessed that myself"
vr - "Yeah so why did you waste my energy?"
v - "Arguing with you is like arguing with a donkey. Its never gonna get anywhere'. Why do I even bother?"
vr - "That's right" πŸ˜Ž
v - "Anyways, ma let us know if you need anything. Same goes to you Manvi and Armaan and Virat" 
vnsk - "We will. Have a good time now. And don't worry about anything here"

Viren and Jeevika went around giving hugs and ever few minutes Jeevika ended up sneezing. Her head was starting to spin now and her nose was all red. Viren finally went to Veera last to give her a hug and she held onto him tightly. 

vr - "I'll miss you a lot"
v - "I will miss you more. Call me whenever okay"
vr - "Okay" she said slowly 
v - "Are you going to cry again" he said laughing
vr - "No" she said already beginning to cry
v - "Someones having moodswings right now" 🀣 
vr - "Stop It!" 
v - "Okay okay sorry. I love you"
vr - "I love you too" 

Virat, Viren, and Jeevika finally exited the hospital and sat in the car. Jeevika sat in the back with her box of tissues and a trash bag discarding those tissues while Viren and Virat kept on looking at her through the mirror. 

v - "Virat can you stop at a pharmacy fast"
virat - "Yeah"
j - "Viren I have my medicines"
v - "I'll go get you some drops or you won't stop sneezing the whole time. And then you won't be able to kiss me under the blanket like you wanted to"
j - "VIRENNN Really?" she said embarrassed as Virat was also in the car.

Virat just laughed while containing to drive. 

virat - "What a romantic idea bhabhi"
j - "Not mine' Its your brother who thinks of such idiotic things"
virat - "Really? That's hard to believe"
v - "You really think I'm the one who would say that Virat' you don't know the type of girl this Jeevika is" he said trying to make her sound dirty πŸ˜† and Virat was actually playing along with Viren. 
j - "Viren I swear you're dead now. Do you have no shame?"
v - "What shame? Its just Virat. And its not like I'm lying to him. I'm just telling him how you are"
virat - "I have a clear idea now bhai' thanks" πŸ˜ƒ he said playing along
j - "This is the time I need Veera to hit you both"
v - "You want to tattle tail to that sister of mine"
j - "Yeah only she can straighten you out" she said then sneezed' 

Virat took the nearest exit and tried to find a pharmacy. Viren and Jeevika both went inside and tried to find something to stop her from sneezing. Her nose was hurting now from using so many tissues. Jeevika found the right drops for her nose and then took it to the counter where Viren paid for it. 

v - "Thank god I won't have a sick patient now next to me on the plane"
j - "viren I'm really not in the mood for your jokes. You're making me want to cry right now"
v - "Okay okay I'm sorry. Why do you want to cry?"
j - "I'm just tired okay. Leave me alone" she said walking out to the car without waiting for Viren. 
v - "Gosh what is wrong with her now" 

Virat headed to the airport now which was just five minutes away. He drove near the departure area and stopped his car for five minutes helping the two get their stuff out. After hugging him bye, Virat left the two alone. Viren took the trolley inside while Jeevika held onto the handbag and her purse. She quietly waited behind Viren, or at least tried but she kept sneezing. Viren turned around looking at her. 

v - "Are you okay?"
 Jeevika just looked at him with a straight-face making him realize that she didn't plan on answering him. 

Viren smiled and gave her a flying kiss, but it didn't seem to work 🀣. It was finally his turn at the counter where he got their bags checked in and got their boarding passes. 

v - "You want something to eat or do you want to go to the lounge right now"
j - "Lounge" she answered sneezing again. Viren took the tissue and helped her clean her nose which also didn't cheer her up too much. 
He held her hand and they both proceeded to the business class lounge. They went through check-in and security first before they headed near their gate. Jeevika was starting to feel sleepy now so she placed her head on her husband's shoulder though she was still pissed at him. She closed her eyes while he strolled his finger through her silky hair. 
v - "Whats the first thing you want to do once we reach?"
j - "Go to sleep in my room. Under my pink blankets and then go for a walk near my school and you know its right near the beach. Then get our feet wet in the sand and then eat my favorite noodles from the stand there. I miss home"
v - "Wow' Seems like someone has everything planned"
j - "Yeah and then the day after I want to take you to meet all my school and college friends" 
v - "Ohh I got to meet some sexy girls huh?"
j - "Yeah but remember I'm the sexiest"
v - "Oh thats there. No one can beat you in sexiness"
j - "Not even that Maya girl right?" she said now looking towards him
v - "Of course not. I was thinking why don't we go somewhere special on New Years"
j - "Viren you know what I wanted to do during New Years?"
v - "What my love?"
j - "I always wanted to go to the beach like an hour before the new year struck and kiss my husband or boyfriend while in the water"
v - "In the water? Are you crazy?"
j - "No. And now I'm married so will you fulfill my wish"
v - "So you mean you never did this before? With your previous boyfriends" πŸ˜† 
j - "No I wanted to do it with you last year, but we had broken up that time because of that Maya' Gosh I hate her to death"
v - "Oh yeah. That new years was quite boring" 
j - "I hated you so much that time"
v - "And I missed you so much that time. Whatever lets not talk about that girl anymore. Okay can I tell you what I want to do for New Years"
j - "yesss"
v - "I wanted to go to Goa. I heard its super fun there during New Years"
j - "And impossible to get a booking there too"
v - "Not if you have Viren Vadhera with you sweetie"
j - "Ok we will see later. You know I have a list of things I need to do"
v - "You know this vacation was for us to relax a bit and not do things. Just sit at home and enjoy with family"
j - "But Viren you never know whens the next time we're going to come. And imagine when we have kids we won't be able to travel or do adventurous things like hiking or river rafting"
v - "This is the first time I'm encountering the crazy side of you"
j - "I'm not crazy, I just have a checklist"
v - "Checklist? What kind of checklist?"
j - "You're so dumb. Every girl has a checklist. A list of things they want to do before they get married. Or a list of things they want to do before they have kids"
v - "So shouldn't that checklist be made with your husband' the one before you have kids"
j - "You make your own list. I only have a few things left now before my list is complete"
v - "So are you indirectly telling me that you want to start a family soon?"
j - "Maybe"
v - "I don't think we're ready yet do you?"
j - "You don't?"
v - "Its been only three months. On top of that I want to buy our own home. And to do that I need to wait till Virat is ready to take upon his own responsilibilty as well as Manvi's. And then I need to plan out Vera's future too"
j - "But Viren there will always be stuff going on with the family. What about our own family"
v - "But right now there is a lot going on"
j - "so you'll put your family on hold to take care of everything"
v - "Jeevs are you getting upset"
j - "No Viren, but I thought I was your priority. My wishes and my dreams also"
v - "Of course they are. How can you doubt me?"
j - "Based on what you're saying. I'm not saying that I want kids right away, but what if it just happened? And what if Virat doesn't get settled for a few years and Veera isn't settled into her life for a few years. You will put me on hold?"
v - "Jeevs we'll see what happens when it happens. I mean you're not pregnant right now right?'"
j - "No but that doesn't mean I don't want to start a family. What if I get pregnant like sometime next year. What are you going to do?"

Before Viren could answer there was a call for business class passengers. Jeevika got up seeming upset and picked up her purse. Viren took the handbag and followed her back. Viren didn't want their trip to start like this. He knew the next 20 hours were going to be really long!

β€οΈ Likes (65) & Comments Please  β€οΈ 

Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res

unres ! 

finally the virika journey is being started😊 ,. i loved how vv bros were teasing her it was fun 🀣but at last poor jeevika got angry 😑. poor viren need to pacify herπŸ˜‰ . the talk on airport was really good i loved how jeevika was showing her desires😳 n starting family but viren hope he understands cant wait to read to further πŸ˜Š
Edited by mariarauf48 - 10 years ago