Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Today's precap gave me stomach flu...LOL (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Lucky1123

Lucky1123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by L0V3

He isn't in her bedroom...?
N lol so many people hate this track but from outside IF I've seen that so many people love this track ;p

Ya they are so eager to ash sultan don't even pay attention to the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDon.sirjee.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's precap gave me stomach flu...LOL (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheDon.

IF-Dazzler

TheDon.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

N lol so many people hate this track but from outside IF I've seen that so many people love this track ;p

Ya they are so eager to ash sultan don't even pay attention to the show

I've gotten used to that now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544sirjee

NeelM

IF-Rockerz

NeelM

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

If so, they should get votes to see how many people love this track and how many doesn't !!!! If more people love this track than who doesn't, I'll hold my thoughts!!!!

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

If so, they should get votes to see how many people love this track and how many doesn't !!!! If more people love this track than who doesn't, I'll hold my thoughts!!!!
If u have soo much issues wid da track better go n join CVs of MB...n widout knowing da complete info plsss dont start a topic it create fights...

reena544.Nafisa.

NeelM

IF-Rockerz

NeelM

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

He is not in RK's room it is down stairs near the bar aria Madu is sleeping in the sofa and sultan saw her when he is getting water you should watch before comentin

Bedroom or no bedroom..what he is doing roaming around in RK's house in the first place... why he doesn't go to the place where he belongs... to his son!!! 

Didn't he forcefully occupied Sikki's room... barging in someones house and staying their forcefully is just a nonsense.

Where is his legal documents or evidence?? Oh ho I forgot his mother was not even legally married to MK, so from where bechara BHAI will bring legal documents Cry

DushtDanaf.Valar.Morghulis

Lucky1123

Lucky1123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

it is ok not liking the track  it is all personal but why make wrong statements about the show if you want to make negative comments at least do it right observation and do it  so it would be valid if making comments without even watching properly you will make a fool of yourself

reena544sirjee

NeelM

IF-Rockerz

NeelM

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
If u have soo much issues wid da track better go n join CVs of MB...n widout knowing da complete info plsss dont start a topic it create fights...
[/QUOTE]

Nothing personal, and there is nothing to fight either, this is just a drama, not a true story... and liking or disliking tracks doesn't mean I have any personal issues... all fun.. so please chill out..

And as you suggested I wish I can join CV's group Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Nothing personal, and there is nothing to fight either, this is just a drama, not a true story... and liking or disliking tracks doesn't mean I have any personal issues... all fun.. so please chill out..

And as you suggested I wish I can join CV's group Big smile
[/QUOTE]
its just dat now both da fan grps ll jump into dis or make other posts n keep on bashing eachother...due to dis reason many ppl left da forum...i hope u got my point...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top