Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Today's precap gave me stomach flu...LOL

Neel_M IF-Rockerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I don't even know what to write after seeing the precap Shocked

This Sallu seems came in this house with an excuse so he can stay close to Madhu and can have interaction with Madhu...Evil SmileEvil Smile

He and his mom is roaming around like their own property, now he is in RK's room!!!!!Thumbs Down

Please CV give us a breakDisapprove

Please someone tell me something which will show me little light at the end of the tunnel ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreorchid70sanaammuWahyasAkkhyClara20violetshineArshi1195Drashti13LogicalNonsenseDushtDanaf.Valar.Morghulis-xXx-

LogicalNonsense IF-Sizzlerz
LogicalNonsense
LogicalNonsense

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
All i can just say is that this is not MEIEJ, thats it!
The shameless creature is on high, as WELL as the TRPsStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
this guy is utterly revolting. are these the cheap things the Channel wanted us to see from their track ? Dead nobody's interested in bhai past, present or future for that matter. unless it has anything to do with him being hit by a falling meteorite and dying. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-291mangaloreDrashti13Clara20Neel_MValar.Morghulis-xXx-

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I have lost all hope and have stopped watching the show since I watched the latest promo for the sake of my own sanity. I have made myself believe like my other favorite tv series', MEIEJ has also gone on hiatus after RishBala wedding and will only be back when I will see happy posts of RishBalians in the forum.  Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Rockerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

I have lost all hope and have stopped watching the show since I watched the latest promo for the sake of my own sanity. I have made myself believe like my other favorite tv series', MEIEJ has also gone on hiatus after RishBala wedding and will only be back when I will see happy posts of RishBalians in the forum.  Tongue

Totally understand your feeling... I'm still watching with hope of that it might go back to RK and Madhu track, and everyday finish watching with more & more disappointment!!!

I believe a nice story should end when it is on their pick, instead of dragging it more with no sense story line.
Not when all the fans start hating it... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29WahyasValar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Originally posted by mm990

Totally understand your feeling... I'm still watching with hope of that it might go back to RK and Madhu track, and everyday finish watching with more & more disappointment!!!

I believe a nice story should end when it is on their pick, instead of dragging it more with no sense story line.
Not when all the fans start hating it... 

If they couldn't find a track that make sense (even though there were many possible tracks they might have introduced), they should have taken a hiatus and then should have come back with second season, all while maintaining, if not improving the quality of the show. At least that's what I believe. Fans would have been understanding. The way I see it, if fans can tolerate this bhai crap, then they would have waited through the hiatus for the sake of Rishbala. 
But that's just my opinion, because I am already used to of waiting for my favorite tv series (Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad) to return for better seasons. 

Edited by mm990 - 28 June 2013 at 3:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
He is not in RK's room it is down stairs near the bar aria Madu is sleeping in the sofa and sultan saw her when he is getting water you should watch before comentin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544sirjee.Nafisa.

TheDon. IF-Dazzler
TheDon.
TheDon.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
He isn't in her bedroom...?
N lol so many people hate this track but from outside IF I've seen that so many people love this track ;p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544sirjee

Go to top