cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
welcome to the MB forum...

good post..agree with u.👍🏼
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and welcome to the forum, Sunakshi!

Agree with every word you said. CV's and the Channel are wrong in blaming DVD, but they need a scapegoat and who else but the most popular pair? GHG mahaan hai, sada salamat rahe uska naam! 🤢🤢🤢

As to the clunky don, he doesn't act at all like a don. He reminds me of those roadside loafers who whistle and harass girls whenever they pass by. That's what he is doing with Madhu too, following her, eying her and secretly dreaming about her, yes, a married woman. 🤢

He showed a don-like quality only once when he shot those goons, but Paddy too shot a real villain like Ballu, so I'm not impressed with his shooting talent, if a middle-aged mom can do the same! 😆
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
this track is hell annoying
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post...current track is disgusting and hell boring🤢

Welcome to the Forum 😊
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
welcome to the MB forum!

Lovely post! Everything is so true. I don't know when will CVs understand.

Love,
Honey

faria86 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum 
agree with some of ur points & disagree with some 

i don't know who frm cvs blamed DD for the down in show 
bcoz neither DD or VD or anvinesh are blamed for the show's down in trps they are doing what cvs telling them to do 

DD is in JDJ but she is giving her complete same 12 hours to the show which is used to give 12 hours for MB show before JDJ too 
she is in every episode she is not taking any leave for JDJ 

& VD who went to holiday he has shoot bank episodes for the show too so blaming DD or VD is totally wrong 

& agree that cvs are handling the show new badly they are not showing trisha malik , padimini or roma 

& they are introducing other characters besides the could show sultan as a director ,actor or producer 

on the other hand RK is a actor but they are not showing his life style like a actor too 

& yes i think cvs are focussing more on thier new show nowaday that's why the are not showing good tracks in MB 
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes sachhi yaar fed up with side tracks..give us the lead jodi thats it
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome Dear.. Even I Also Hate This New Track.
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: faria86

Welcome to the forum 

agree with some of ur points & disagree with some 

i don't know who frm cvs blamed DD for the down in show 
bcoz neither DD or VD or anvinesh are blamed for the show's down in trps they are doing what cvs telling them to do 

DD is in JDJ but she is giving her complete same 12 hours to the show which is used to give 12 hours for MB show before JDJ too 
she is in every episode she is not taking any leave for JDJ 

& VD who went to holiday he has shoot bank episodes for the show too so blaming DD or VD is totally wrong 

& agree that cvs are handling the show new badly they are not showing trisha malik , padimini or roma 

& they are introducing other characters besides the could show sultan as a director ,actor or producer 

on the other hand RK is a actor but they are not showing his life style like a actor too 

& yes i think cvs are focussing more on thier new show nowaday that's why the are not showing good tracks in MB 

Agree👏
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Great post 😊
Totally agree with wht you said!