Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I Am Not Dating Katrina - Ranbir... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

The star admitted that he does not have a 'type'. Kapoor Jr. says, "I like someone who challenges me, someone who I can look up to, someone who can keep me in check. Love has to be extraordinary, otherwise there's no point in it. I just haven't found anyone who's made me feel that way.

---------------------------------------------------

LOL Can u make it more obvious...?..sounds like some1 who is older..or same age...and he alwys keeps on saying how kat has made her own journey..how she is an inspiration from the youngsters..and also she alwys used 2 criticize him...puzzle solved...period..basically this guy thinks life is a film..and he alwys wants media 2 run after them..and b in the news...bcs once u hv confessed..it gets boring..

Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 28 June 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Am Not Dating Katrina - Ranbir... (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhayaliPulao

IF-Rockerz

KhayaliPulao

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by OneStepCloser

jeez!! this is so insulting for katty. i hope katty reads this one n she becomes the one who dumps that lier. Ermm

Maybe its KitKat who wants to keep their relationship a secret,cos I don't what reason Ranbir has to hide his relationship. Like Katty's fans mention Ranbir and DPad were s**tty enough to showcase their relationship to the whole world. But Kat has always maintained Sati Savitri image. Never dated anyone in Bollywood.Big smile LOL

strong possibility. but, even if this is a milibhagat of biru-katty, ranbir refused it in a very derogatory manner. like saying, they never had meaningful relationship or kat is not like what he would like his gf to be. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_barbie.Elixir.

Anikasushita

Goldie

Anikasushita

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Uh huh. And KJo is straight! He is not dating her but he is definitely doing her. LOL

I doubt Kaif cares whether he admits to their relationship or not. She's after the Kapoor name. She clearly doesn't care that he has other women on the side while dating her. Otherwise she wouldn't have dated him. Simple as that.

Edited by SalmanFan - 28 June 2013 at 1:02pm

KhayaliPulao

IF-Rockerz

KhayaliPulao

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku-

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

hope not warna she will go back to salman and cry on his shoulder,,

jeez!! this is so insulting for katty. i hope katty reads this one n she becomes the one who dumps that lier. Ermm

lol...or she can come on kwk with dp n they together can bajao biru's baja Dancing

Dpad will always remain the constant one eh LOL

of course tattoo wali will be constant Wink...after all biru is her future children's godfather LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friendsrini_katanku-

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHIN_CHAK

.basically this guy thinks life is a film..and he alwys wants media 2 run after them..and b in the news...bcs once u hv confessed..it gets boring..

Bingo! Thumbs Up

Edited by eeyoretel - 28 June 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friendsmonu_tanDhin-Chak

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I am so sick of this boring love saga.

...but that was an insulting way of putting it. How does Kat put up with this or the Kapoor surname is that big a draw...or maintaining her sati-savitri image is more important than the way her BF speaks about her in press?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gelatodon12MoodyFoodieFrancomonu_tan_barbierini_katpreity*zintaFreshDaisy

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
NOOO! My biru isn't a liar. Or I don't want to believe he is. He can't be with Katrina. 

Go back to Deepika!!!!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pia-Evash

KhayaliPulao

IF-Rockerz

KhayaliPulao

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku-

Post YJHD promotions? Geek

pre besharam promotions LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_FriendsMoodyFoodierini_katchimchimcher-ee