Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I Am Not Dating Katrina - Ranbir... (Page 13)

-Farrah- IF-Rockerz
-Farrah-
-Farrah-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
If Ranbir is not dating Katrina then his statement is fine.

If he is dating Katrina, then poor Kat. 

Onscreen Ranbir is a great actor but offscreen he needs to learn humility and truthfulness.

Deepika...great escape!
Kat...escape while you can!

The more I read about actors and actresses, the less I wish I knew about them.

It somehow takes away the magic from them onscreen.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gelatoInfinite.-Swetha-don12LonelySerenadeEvashducktalesILoveDramaI_Heart_Friendsrini_katbonnefilleMoodyFoodieFrancoANruchaSultan_Of_SwingHotMess

pari_roxx Goldie
pari_roxx
pari_roxx

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco.Brownies

Who is sandhya ?

Here check this out
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3618211
ducktales IF-Dazzler
ducktales
ducktales

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Ranbir is a Casanova douche bag, he can never stay loyal to any girl! 
I pity the girl who is going around with him right now and the woman he might end up marrying in the future! This guy is one of those types who loves changing girls like clothes, but still i m surprised why do girls still go behind him? 'Once bitten twice shy"
Tinah Goldie
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frosty

Originally posted by Enycedoll

His list of requrements for being in love is rather demanding. Only a mother can fulfill those requirement

Encye don't you know his mother is his ideal woman.

After all she still gives him pocket money and cuts his nails

LOLLOLLOLthat is so freaky...I know someone, who loved his mom so much and vice-versa that when he got married, his mom would sleep in the same bed as him and his wife Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Tinah Goldie
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by altuphalu

He has always been tacky about spilling the beans about his dates. So full of himself, counting gf and talking about he being the one to do the dirty work of breaking up - he sounds so full of himself.

He will never find someone too look upto. Because every women is much higher than him and he is way, way, way below, much below for him to see anyone from where he is. He will have raise himself, get some decency about how to talk about past affairs and then, maybe, he will find someone to look upto.

Clap with everyone praising his flourishing career, his parents talks about him as if he cured cancer and his bank account balance - I doubt this will ever happen!!!Confused
Tinah Goldie
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolrockerzz

N wat if he actually is nt dating icequeen.playing d devils advocate bt no way cn a guy deny a serious relatn so badly until unless its an extramarital affair..both of their pr milk their relatn to d max during mvie promotns y wud he b in such a bad denial mode nw.he clearly wasnt shy of cmng in a car wid her so i hv doubts he z hiding or tryn to hide his equation wd her..even a doormat wud b offended if her bf becums nostalgic abt his hot ex sayn he cnt drive a segway coz it reminds him of deeps n cals icequeen just a frnd of his frnd.

Ranbir speaks about his ex so passionately as does Katrina...though I wonder what his PR people will do when he gets married and they won't have the linkup stories to keep him in the news..what then? only then we will know whether he can truly rock at the box office...the same with Katrina, as soon as she gets married, the whole mysterious aura around her will die down...
ducktales IF-Dazzler
ducktales
ducktales

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Who is sandhya ?
Sandhya Ramachandran-Katrina Kaif
A source close to Katrina reveals that while the actress is not very social, it is her manager Sandhya that she considers as one of her closest pals and confidante. The source says, "Sandhya has known Kat from 2002 and started working as her manger since 2006 but now she is very much part of Kat's extended family. She not only manages her work but also extends emotional support whenever she is in crisis." In fact, word is that Katrina even jokes about having Sandhya as the nanny for her kids after she retires from acting.
Sandhya modestly comments about her relationship with her boss, "It's important to be the backbone and not try and be the face."
LonelySerenade Goldie
LonelySerenade
LonelySerenade

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelyaddiction

Who is sandhya ?

Sandhya Ramachandran-Katrina Kaif
A source close to Katrina reveals that while the actress is not very social, it is her manager Sandhya that she considers as one of her closest pals and confidante. The source says, "Sandhya has known Kat from 2002 and started working as her manger since 2006 but now she is very much part of Kat's extended family. She not only manages her work but also extends emotional support whenever she is in crisis." In fact, word is that Katrina even jokes about having Sandhya as the nanny for her kids after she retires from acting.
Sandhya modestly comments about her relationship with her boss, "It's important to be the backbone and not try and be the face."
thnx for sharing. He looks a good support to her

Go to top