Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Lionessxo

Goldie

Lionessxo

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
LMao omg! I liked Punar Vivaah 1, but PV2 is a no-no.. and Pavitra Rishta is okay but getting annoying now...

I wish BRKD stilll was on air :( ahh it was such a good show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalini123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a Cute Ending! xoxo (Page 3)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemanthb

Groupbie

hemanthb

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
i miss BRKD

kamalini123

Lionessxo

Goldie

Lionessxo

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
SAME! I stilll wanna watch it :( I always think it will come on but no it doesnt... ahhh it was such an awesome show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewerkamalini123

ipkviewer

ipkviewer

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
True. I also miss this show . There is so much of depth and layered characterization of every character which all can be surfaced slowly and interestingly. this is one rare show where story drives and most of the characters are very good actors. even the jerk who is after Shyama was so good that I could feel he must be the same in real life too- :)
and the one who played Ani comes only rarely. but whenever he does, he adds some charm and fits the bill nicely. 
I so wished to watch how makers would unleash Ani's character and his reasonings and Nandini's dad. these would be the major left-outs i guess everyone likes to know the answers for.

kamalini123

SHARBI_NISHKA

SHARBI_NISHKA

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
YHHHSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.