Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I too felt Ovi's reaction odd that she had a change of heart so soon. When Arjun called her couple of days back, she cried so much asking him to free her from the relationship.

But today, she was sober and appear to be in a good mood from how she was talking to Soham. One thought that came to my mind was about her pregnancy. She told Archana twice last week that she will take care of any consequences of the divorce and that sounded odd to me that time. Looking at her reaction in today's episode, it did look she was upset with the news about Arjun signing the papers.

soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Something is definelty brewing ...πŸ˜†
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am also surprised why ovi shocked. May be she want to play Arjun life more. But now realize she will never play again. That why she shocked.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Narcissistic Personality disorder, thats what she suffers from and hence the shock. She was expecting Arjun to do some more gidgidana over the phone "Ovi, please dont do this", expecting Arjun once more to run to Canada and try to convince her to give him another chance. 

Of course an egotist like her is shocked that Arjun signed the papers without much more ado or drama as she expected. Her ego cannot take it.
As for what she will do...well, theres the baatli for company...Rum aur Whiskey...πŸ˜†
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Narcissistic Personality disorder, thats what she suffers from and hence the shock. She was expecting Arjun to do some more gidgidana over the phone "Ovi, please dont do this", expecting Arjun once more to run to Canada and try to convince her to give him another chance. 

Of course an egotist like her is shocked that Arjun signed the papers without much more ado or drama as she expected. Her ego cannot take it.
As for what she will do...well, theres the baatli for company...Rum aur Whiskey...πŸ˜†

Lol Pallavi Di. Exactly same think also mine. I try to post this way & already post. But not able to this way write what U post. Thank U so much..πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Soapgirl thumbnail
Haven't watched the episode yet but going by the written update...is she pregnant and so the shocked expression??
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Hey Soni, good observation and question.

However, just one thing. Its actually not the 1st time we got an Ovi-Soham scene. I remembered, when Soham was on reformation path, there was a scene with him and Ovi when he comforted her over the breakup- fall out with Arjun. It didnt last long... but she leaned on him and he was there for her in an episode.

If u ask me more than that, I cannot say, cause I only watched it halfheartedly.

As for Ovi -  maybe this is the closure to the Arjun-Ovi fiasco that we have been waiting for. CVs have it all in their hands.

ORRR -  maybe this was just to kill time and be a filler.

I remembered when Purvi had lost her diary and Arjun had found it in the car, at least 10 posts were made about Arjun finding Purvi's diary and us wondering what will happen, what he will read/see/know. And u know what - absolutely nothing came of it. Just taking up time :D

Yes, the last and only time Soham and Ovi spoke was right after she found out Pari's truth and she staggered all the way to the hospital and  she was crying and telling the comatose Archu abt what had happened, Soham sees her there and comforts her. She also tells him all her dukhdas till suddenly she realizes its Soham then she pushes him away and goes her own way. 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If Ovi didn't really want Arjun to sign the papers then why the ass did she send it to him along with the video? πŸ˜² Why is she so shocked when he signed it? πŸ˜‘ She went away and left him, she is the soul reason that he is pining for Purvi. If she acted properly like a wife should Arjun would begin to accept her. And in time he will forget Purvi. But Ovi has a different way of thinking
If she is pregnant then I'm sure Arjun wouldn't have signed the papers so she blew the chanceπŸ˜† 
I think she'll marry the guy in Canada. Can't remember his name. 
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She probably didnt expect him to sign them so soon. Maybe was hoping that he will still beg and plead her again and try to manao her. Like her dear granny said ovi might not really want it but is just reacting in the spur of the moment. Well arjun is no manav to keep dancing to her wishes always. He has done enough dancing, time to move on for both.
Btw, dont bank on Ovi not returing just bec shruthi gave in her papers. They might still be able to convince her to come back or even bring in a new Ovi ! Who knows !
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">If Ovi didn't really want Arjun to sign the papers then why the ass did she send it to him along with the video?😲Why is she so shocked when he signed it?😑She went away and left him, she is the soul reason that he is pining for Purvi. If she acted properly like a wife should Arjun would begin to accept her. And in time he will forget Purvi. But Ovi has a different way of thinking</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">If she is pregnant then I'm sure Arjun wouldn't have signed the papers so she blew the chanceπŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I think she'll marry the guy in Canada. Can't remember his name.</font>

Oh dear darling Romil for whom we had high hopes on at some point πŸ˜ƒ ... Dont think so, he was just her modelling agent and still is i think.