Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discussion on IPKKND reruns here ONLY. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Is it too late for them to switch the timing of the hindi and english version??!! I want the hindi version to come at 6 pm rather than 2 pm!! Because at that time I'm still at work, so how can I watch it?!! I have nothing to record with!! DisapproveOuch

Shreya
from what i know the english one is at 6pm not 2 Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion on IPKKND reruns here ONLY. (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

But the re-runs is for uk and us viewers only, right!?
Almost everywhere except india

BarunKiRadha

Goldie

BarunKiRadha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Freaking hate the fact that I don't have LifeOK Cry

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Is it too late for them to switch the timing of the hindi and english version??!! I want the hindi version to come at 6 pm rather than 2 pm!! Because at that time I'm still at work, so how can I watch it?!! I have nothing to record with!! DisapproveOuch

Shreya

I know, that's why I'm asking!! LOLLOLWink Who should I contact about this?!! Confused

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandnii2-chamkilli-

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Shreya

I know, that's why I'm asking!! LOLLOLWink Who should I contact about this?!! Confused

Shreya

oh sorry I mis-read LOL My bad Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22

stg1

IF-Sizzlerz

stg1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Shreya

i think they're trying to reel in the many non-indian fans of ipk who'd like to watch it in english but maybe they'll see the ratings for both versions and switch them if more people r watching the hindi version? i do know that rajan singh was asked about repeats and he tweeted that the hindi episodes would all be repeated in one go on saturdays (but that doesn't help if u want to watch them daily) maybe they'll have a late night repeat? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest

BarunKiRadha

Goldie

BarunKiRadha

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Any clue if it will be on ATN too?? Confused

ardentold

ardentold

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW IT IN INDIA TOO?STAR IS OPERATING LIKE DD...INSISTING ON RUNNING LONG PAST EXPIRY DATE SOAPS AND NOT GIVING US WHAT WE WANT.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top