F.I.R

TOI: Perfect re-entry on F.I.R.: Kavita Kaushik

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Perfect re-entry on F.I.R.: Kavita Kaushik

Actress Kavita Kaushik is coming back to work her magic as Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in popular show "F.I.R.", and she is mighty excited to experiment with interesting stunts and action scenes.

The actress, known for her 'bindaas' style and excellent comic timing as the Haryanvi police officer, had left the show earlier this year after being a key part of it for seven years.

Speaking of her comeback, Kavita said: "I feel like I've come back to my friends. In fact, everyone around me is so excited and kicked. My entry into the show has also been planned really well, with action sequences and stunts."

Kavita is "certain that the viewers are going to thoroughly enjoy watching the show as I continue to entertain them in a 'dhamakedaar andaaz'."

During her time away from "F.I.R.", she was seen in "Tota Weds Maina", another comic show on the same channel, SAB TV.

Kavita was replaced by Chitrashi Rawat of "Chak De! India" fame. The show took a 20-year leap and Chitrashi played Jwalamukhi Chautala, daughter of Chandramukhi Chautala.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Perfect-re-entry-on-F-I-R-Kavita-Kaushik/articleshow/20816274.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the promo of CC back in FIR... Its wow... She is just perfect for that role... She does it effortlessly... I am gonna start watching FIR again from 8th ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Just saw the promo of CC back in FIR... Its wow... She is just perfect for that role... She does it effortlessly... I am gonna start watching FIR again from 8th ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She's entering on the 8th?
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

She's entering on the 8th?

Yeah.. thats what the promo said... !!
Minionite thumbnail

Yeah.. thats what the promo said... !!

Okay I'm watching starting 8th as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
astonish thumbnail
So Jwalamukhi is leaving... Chandramukhi is back.. so probably they will show that all this was Gopi's dream... but... With CC I also want Gulgule back... 
Minionite thumbnail

So Jwalamukhi is leaving... Chandramukhi is back.. so probably they will show that all this was Gopi's dream... but... With CC I also want Gulgule back... 

Yeah but how will they explain it being a 3-month long dream? 1 week, 2 weeks, even a month I get, but 3 months? That's a bit excessive.

As for GG...I hope Kiku also decides to come back. FIR isn't going to be the same without GG's rapte, ideas, eating, and what not.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..me too want to see the promo๐Ÿ˜”...but dad is busy seeing cricket๐Ÿ˜†
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow !! amazing news. 

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If anybody has the promo link please share it!! soo excited