Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Bicycle

SanskritiS IF-Rockerz
SanskritiS
SanskritiS

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
This is my first attempt in writers corner. Just some weird thoughts.

A bicycle standing near the wall of a house. It has been 7 months since her dad brought it for her. He promised me that he will teach her to how to ride. But when the day came he was not there just her n her bicycle. He wasn't with her to encourage her. She came with little hope n see the bicycle since the day her dad promised searching for his hand which would make her sit on the bicycle n then take her to bicycle ride. Everyday the same routine she waited for her father. The wait will not finish. She knew she has to take the first step. She have to overcome her fear.

A bright light disturbed her sleep. She covered her eyes with her hands but it didn't help. She wake up n walked to the source of light. She saw a girl. The girl seemed familiar. She walked further n the girl vanished. She was confused she looked around but she wasn't there. She heard some faint sounds n they were nearing. She saw the girl again but wait, the girl was her only n she was sitting, sitting on the bicycle shouting with joy. She forwarded her hand to touch n it was nothing. The light was gone. She opened her eyes to find herself on bed with a confidence. The confidence of winning from her fear, the fear of bicycle. With a decision in her heart she walked to the bicycle n today there was a positive approach n she ride the bicycle with joy, with  a power within herself to overcome all the odds.

Thanks for reading.

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

aku30anushka1129blooming_angel8JSmileyFace8JdamonTVDrocks--Nishi--tejukordollyduaprakriti4utrisha19_Deepika_-FrozenRain-Painted_Sky--MiNi--vrushanharshi-Chaitra-Anomic_lonerzk456789Helloo_Vrushaanroshni_rj-waitingforyou---Kshitz---Raj-Arbitrator.--Tanzz--Anonymous--zona_malikgupta.aditi20WanderingBeautyyogini64manasie23HPHolic-3Death_Memoriesprateek.007Autumn_HuesweetdivyaNocturnalBeingrosyrkohli-MissBoiiVamp--phenomenal-.Vrushanholic.SwaRon_rocksLaalIshqswaron9113glmorous_divaBorn2DancecrazyskyHSFAChaiBiskootnature2

SwaRon_rocks IF-Sizzlerz
SwaRon_rocks
SwaRon_rocks

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanskritiS

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged

I loved the way u treated this concept...

Her confidence came back Smile..beautifully written ClapClapClap

Edited by deep_Tanha - 05 July 2013 at 1:19am

SanskritiS

--MiNi-- Goldie
--MiNi--
--MiNi--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Res Smile

SanskritiS

aku30 Groupbie
aku30
aku30

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
hey, that was very nice...Smile
thnx for the pm

SanskritiS

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
nice random thought

SanskritiS

--Tanzz-- IF-Dazzler
--Tanzz--
--Tanzz--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Res

SanskritiS

Arbitrator. IF-Dazzler
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
res

unres...Big smile

no words foremost. this is your second work i am reading probably. and i must say your writings are short yet dyynamic. in few words you describe every emotion and scene building up. i think that is the reason i didnt mind it being so short because it has its own beauty. 

and at last i should say bicycle... this was truly awesome and full of confidence..

keep writing such works kritu.. Hug

Edited by toshi_ta - 28 June 2013 at 6:45am

SanskritiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index