Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Some people will never learn...
1st they create own posts bashing an actor or his character...spreading negativity n all...
Since they didn't get the response from other members on their 'so called truthful' posts (which are in fact full of negativity), now they have started targeting the posts made by other members to spread the negativity...
Even this show never had that much negativity...

Mods, feel free to close this post or delete my comments... But I am happy that atleast I have told the truth... The rules should be same for all, whether they like any actor/character or not...
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Aah! I was always POSITIVE. That mittals will turn around & dejustify swap and show divorce drama! That's why I hung in there till 'realization'
MaYa- was illegitimate, fradulant aspect. And it tanked the show!
If they had shown logical de justification, show had potential!
From shaadi to accident- we have seen nothing but how male lead needed whole world & how whole world was on a mission to just get him his obsession he called love!
THAT-didnt work! Neither his lovestory nor his depart do any wonders! #truth!

It also forced viewers away, so new track has multi fold burden of previous blunder!

About my positivity: I positively hoped for betterment & then stopped watching after 'realization' 2 weeks back! Didnt write - I am going, I am leaving post & still littered others posts!
If u move on- u move on- period!
Came back just for new track & Somya! Bas!

And, if u r interested: I wud love to discuss, explore How & why & when periwals/ some of them cud be aware of truth abt Ehsaas!
Let me know:) & keep watching!

From shaadi to accident- we have seen nothing but how male lead needed whole world & how whole world was on a mission to just get him his obsession he called love!THAT-didnt work! Neither his lovestory nor his depart do any wonders! #truth! New track is amazing! All the actors are doing great! Edited by kajalloveiu - 10 years ago
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@spdp U think practically... I'm with u... Some ppl r saying u r nt getting any response on ur own post that's y u r spreading negativity on others post..roflll... Bt the truth is that all ur posts were amazing... I would love to read more...
suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajalloveiu

@spdp U think practically... I'm with u... Some ppl r saying u r nt getting any response on ur own post that's y u r spreading negativity on others post..roflll... Bt the truth is that all ur posts were amazing... I would love to read more...

me too with u spdp your posts are nice as always
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A-broken-heart

those who support birthday party at the same day of madhav's death i have one ques if ur son,daughter or may be brother or sister died and at the same time ur grandchild or baby of ur brother or sister born,can u celebrate the birthday party even after 20years? Its easy for a wife or husband of the dead person to celebrate but is it possible for a the sister,brother,parents to celebrate...no dear its not so easy..u cannot celebrate ur birthday when u know that the same date is ur father or mother's date of death...death can only tell a wife or a husband that u can move on after some years but not other family members...cvs can make madhav aru both died together and aru give birth a baby girl just looking like aru..then cvs can make the progress of the story.it will more logical..then may be rk fans quit the show but the concept will not be destroyed just like this..

Thats a question worth Thought ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Think If aaradya had died and if madhav was celebrating his  b'day ..then people would have bashed this ...๐Ÿ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

^^ You cannot dictate what we do here on the forum. Whether I post here or not is my business and my right as a member of IF.

I never said I am leaving the forum, only that I stopped watching this show.
 Im replying here to a MaYa fan's post. I never go on your posts because I dont like negativity and always found ur posts highly negative and hateful, especially towards Madhav and also Rohit the actor.
You just wanted MaYa to divorce so Aru can marry a handsome man and you got your wish at the cost of Madhav's life and his kid's too. So u can go and rejoice instead of trying to lecture me abt being positive! We have a right to lament Madhav's death and his child's demise and so we are doing it here!
As the TM said, even I cant believe the Periwals didnt even do a Barsi for Madhav. The CVs suck bigtime! 
And I dont believe Bharti or any of the Periwals know the child swap truth! Inventing stories is not going to work! ๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold : Inventing stories is an art form...Lol 

I have earlier read How manipulative, scheming and selfish Madhav was ...Lol and how he knew all about Dadi's plan ...though I never saw that on the show ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The Big Truth is The death of an ugly lead brings positivity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are absolutely  right
Originally posted by: suzygirl

suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the ppl who said madav family forgot about his day of death watch 1 july episode where they remember madav death dayEdited by suzygirl - 10 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suzygirl

+MUNIASTUART

Thanks For liking my musings ... I write my POV as a viewer & some don't like that! They 'loved' my initial post but then post swap- they find me 'negative' .. because i don't praise certain sum1! Oh well๐Ÿ˜›!

To all those who points: '"because of people like me who raised issue against 'hero' (correction: issue was agaist swap & discomfort onscreen called overacting) ...Chanel oustered him!!!"
Well, I must say - if my wishes had THAT kind of power, trust me: Navya would still be on- with storyline we wanted!!!!

Inventing stories is indeed an art form! And CV's clearlty messed up on that in this show!
Right: We never saw on the show- MAdhav knew about daadi's plan! Or that he DIdnt know about the plan!!!๐Ÿค“ ! Very conviniently- this fake illnesss drama was dragged for 3 months & done with lamest realizaiton-- and Madhav was never shown showing any reactions! So it is still a mystery how much madhav knew! one of the many many blunders cv's made!

And a blunder which helps some real viewers (call them trp aunties, call them non-hero-worshippers) to accept this part to with peace-ease that - Madhav was soft-villian! who got wiped out because he fraudwed a girl without any remorse!

And: correction-2 : I am noone to dictate or neither I am dictating anyone! I was just saying: when I was done with show post realization- When all my positivity ran out w/ that radio-roomba...I stopped watching! without spoiling party here or making & commenting on post after post that I am leaving X6...! Hope that is understood!

And: Isn't this topic SO random now.. as we said in earlier responses: Within 1 episode this blame is rest in place.. there was no need to bash it before it ws unfolded!
Anywho- hotaa hai๐Ÿ˜Š!

Keep watching & keep enjoying .. Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat- ek naya ehsaas!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_LUIT

@ bold : Inventing stories is an art form...Lol 

I have earlier read How manipulative, scheming and selfish Madhav was ...Lol and how he knew all about Dadi's plan ...though I never saw that on the show ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The Big Truth is The death of an ugly lead brings positivity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup, Ugly hero is dead, now gora chitta doctor who has criminally swapped babies will go around romancing ugly hero's widow! Nice story...applause! ๐Ÿ˜† Good thing show is shutting down in August! 
Even the ugly hero's baby had to die, because he would be dark skinned too probably...even the kid has to be gora chitta so Cunning doctor substituted by deception. ๐Ÿคข