Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

areebuna

areebuna

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hi guyz i am new at here and i like to say that i have a amazing story about dill mill gayye season 3 so i want to tell that to it,s director or any person related to all i want is to that all dmgians support me and and do their part to aware this topic. i am going to post the story in few days so please spread this topic to bring dmg back. i asure you all that story will work so please support me and sorry for my bad english.Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JEBAQHGkdloverPrankstermishs_FF.UDmozhliasyaJenny_smsilla8cuteshilparainlover03awesomeCrazyKSGlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "getting back dill mill gayye with a new story" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

areebuna

areebuna

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hi guyz i like to ask that which day i post the story and thanks for the 57 views and give me suggestions to make story betterSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlover

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
post the story dear

mishs_FF.UD

mishs_FF.UD

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
continue 

areebuna

areebuna

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thank you all for that much support and please aware this topic as much as you can i am going to post the story in next new topic that,s name is dmg 3 story so thanks to you all again 

areebuna

areebuna

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged

so guys here,s the story 

DMG 3 reborn of love story

as you all know that arman and ridhima were together in the ending of show so thats what happend after it . ridhima thinks that arman has affair with muskan again and arman thinks ridhima had affair with dr.sidharth so they got a breakup(divorce) then they leave each other and do jobs in diffrent hospitals(not in sanjeevne) and ,anjale,sapna, were also in diffrent hospitals except atul.THAT IS PHASE ONE OF THE STORY!!!!

i am going to post further story in next  few days so please support me to tell that to it,s directors or any person related to it and please aware this topic as much as you can. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT , LIKES, VIEWS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverKaranJennySGrida001

destinationn

destinationn

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
nice...

areebuna

areebuna

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hi guys i am back  with dmg 3 story 
so the basic concept of story is that dr.arman(ksg) and dr.riddhima,s love story starts again in circumstances 
SO HERE,S THE FURTHER STORY
atul won,t left sanjeevne and all the other friend were in diffrent hospitals suddenly all the friends that working in diffrent hospitals gets the transfer to sanjeevne. then atul missing his friends in sanjevne looking around the surroundings and remembring all the fun they had in past. THAT,S SECOND HALF OF STORY!!!

REMEMBER THE CAST WILL BE ONLY AS
DR.ARMAAN
DR.RIDDHIMA
DR.ATUL
DR.ANJALE
DR.SAPNA
DR.KEERTE
DR.SHASHANK
DR.SHUBHANKAR
NANA
SISTER LOVELY ALL THOSE WHO WERE IN FIRST SEASON!!!
AND NO NEW INTERN OF SECOND SEASON OF DMG 

PLEASE SUPPORT 
                                   ME IN THAT IF YOU
                                   GUYS WANTS DMG
                                   BACK AND AWARE 
                                   THIS TOPIC AS MU
                                   CH AS YOU CAN.

THANKS FOR ALL LIKES,COMMENTS AND VIEWS 
FURTHER STORY WILL BE POSTED IN FEW DAYS!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shr6PranksterAayu-loveKaJen-rida001

Post Reply New Post

Go to top