madhu ka in sab se koi lena dena nahi-said bhai

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The memorable night when Bhai got arrested all thanks to RK,he kept on saying to RK,madhu ka in sab se koi lena dena nahi lena dena nahi,RK told him that the pain of losing madhu can be seen clearly in his eyes,RK was right actually and the promo proved it correct,with a jug of water in his hand he's trying to come near to madhu while she's sleeping on the chair and is staring at her and wants to say something to her,and what a coincidence he was just passing by so when he saw the sleeping beauty madhu he changed his mind and says why not to say his dil ki baat to the lost love,but what about that lost respect of her mother,meera maa has nothing to do with Bhai's love life,Bhai I think you are confused maa ki khoi hui izzat wapas chahiye hai ya khoya hua pyaar,shame on you bhai shame on you,invading the privacy of a married couple,ab kaho na mera madhu se koi lena dena nahi mein tu maa ki izzat ke liye mehal mein reh raha hoon aur zabardasti rk ko jhel raha hoon.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Bhai ish lafang jo madhu ko sote hue nihar raha hai bhaiji agar rk ne dkh lia toh tujhe sula dega ab bol madhu ka lena dena nai hai toh use taak kyu raha hai.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Blackpoison

Bhai ish lafang jo madhu ko sote hue nihar raha hai bhaiji agar rk ne dkh lia toh tujhe sula dega ab bol madhu ka lena dena nai hai toh use taak kyu raha hai.

exactly,jaa ka meera maa kay aanso poonch😡😡
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: M.Hurr

exactly,jaa ka meera maa kay aanso poonch😡😡

bhai say:kya karu hayee kuch kuch hota hai😡
bonhishikha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Besharam, badtammizz, 🤢😡🤢 and all other similar words I am heaping on the gangu that I can think of. Madhu par to zabardast buri nazar hai hi. I don't want Madhu to act all naive and friendly with him. Madhu, plz listen to RK this time, he is your husband and far more worldly experienced.
I was totally pissed off by sadakchapp by the way he was ordering around in the kitchen. He was embarrassed to take up Kundra name and not interested to speak to RK even, lekin RK ki kamayee khate huye sharm nahi aayi. I was thinking yeh aadmi kis mitti ka banaa hai, gairat sach mein bech khaayi hai.
sanaammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YUCK besharam ...How a person can be so cheap ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he wants to confess to madhu according to the new promo...wat a shameless guy is he??
cheapster😡 ..she is a married lady who is madly in love with her husband..

i want madhu to really know about this guy's intentions about anothers wife..