Palki, Stop PLAYING GAMES WITH SWARON FANS !!!!!

-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
*Moral-police +  name-calling note removed by Viewbie*
Palki Stop Playing games with SWARON FANS , PALKI u hurted u again , After a beautifull connfession every swaron was soo happy we were expecting Swaron romance , But who can we Forget that U have trolled us everytime , we shouldent keep hopes , U have trolled us again , u have played with Fellings of Swaron fans ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly i dont know what is happened to ur script , Lame Script , Coming to rey and swayam friendship , now its not comedy or fun at all, its disgusting ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Swayam ne to sharon pe PHD kari hai to why he wants to go to someone else to take lessons to impress his girlfriend , acctully why he have to impress sharon , she loves him the way he is then why ?? then rey is give lessons to swayam !! wow  and wrong lessons jises sab kuch ulta ho raha hai hai !!!!! Friend hai yaa dushmen ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•!!!! we asked for swayam / sharon solo or rain dance u r showing of Tr !!!

We want the answere Palki ma'am !!! plzz dont tell us your old reasons !! who was not well shantanu or vrushika!!! plzz dont reapet it again !! or this time u will come up with a new reason !!!

First u ruined swayam charecter , now shaon ab now Swaron !!!! u r ruining the heartbeat of the show , Jab TRP ghat gi tab hi aap SwaRon scenes dikhago naa !!!!😡😡😡

U said in the interview that u will focus on NDC par u also said that u will give cute romantic scenes of Swaron !! r the eyelocks r the cute romantic scenes of swaron ??????

Jab trial connfession thi tab to phone covos , cute scenes sab kuch mila that aur jab officail couple bangai hai tab kuch nahi !! why ????

UR fav dialouge mujhe swaron fans se bahot galiya pari par gi naa agar aaisa karoge !!!!!
 when swaron connfession episode aired we aprciated u so much , we were soo happy and now i have to say I hate u palki for ruining our swaron !!
😡
Mostly swaron fan is not seeing u Mega episode beacause we now we will not get swaron in it !!

Dont play games with us , if u want us to quit the show then say it we will quit it easily !!!!! 
 why always us ???!😡
- A highly dissapointed swaron fan

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know taarey story should also be in focus
par iska matlab ye toh nahi ki u completely ignore swaron
i expected cute swaron scenes??
where are they
give us few eye locks...
let swayam go to sharon's house
make them go on a date...
and stop playing with swayam's character..
i am hating this sudden interference of reyam in everthing
*fingers crossed*
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There is no use of saying...they will do wet they want... if we have to show r frustration go to Facebook what vhi sirf rey ko hi highlight large h...looser eey ...
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

i know taarey story should also be in focus

par iska matlab ye toh nahi ki u completely ignore swaron
i expected cute swaron scenes??
where are they
give us few eye locks...
let swayam go to sharon's house
make them go on a date...
and stop playing with swayam's character..
i am hating this sudden interference of reyam in everthing
*fingers crossed*

agreed
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

There is no use of saying...they will do wet they want... if we have to show r frustration go to Facebook what vhi sirf rey ko hi highlight large h...looser eey ...

right
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

waha bhi bol ke koi fayda nahi kyuki palki ko fans ko troll karna bahut ache se aata hai😡
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
only After getting hundreds of gaalis she'll understand 😆 lets skip episodes only then she'll understand our importance:)
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
this track is getting on my nerves...
rey dil ke liye dosti and dance kyu chod raha hai...
aur ab swaron bhi isse affect honge...

-Jasmita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anushka--

only After getting hundreds of gaalis she'll understand 😆 lets skip episodes only then she'll understand our importance:)

😆
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

this track is getting on my nerves...

rey dil ke liye dosti and dance kyu chod raha hai...
aur ab swaron bhi isse affect honge...

chinta na kar i  m this much sure swaron ke biich mai koi MU nahi hone wala