Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

I would love to watch Mouna Raagam, Thuladha Manamum Thullum, Kadhuluku Mariyadai, and Ghilli Heart at anytime... these are my favorite movies.

I have watched Kadhulluku Mariyaadai and Thulladha Manamum Thullum something around 20-30 times in theater during my college days and around 15 - 20 times at home LOL will watch it again and again... LOLLOL 

I Have also  watched Chandramukhi and Padayappa many many times, just love Rajini Sir and Jyo...

Love Badri climax scene and also the song Travelling Soldier from the same movie... have watched it countless times LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAME your FAVOURITE ! (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
This is super nice firstly. LOL

I would always watch any film of Vijay on repeat! ROFL Specifically, Thuppaki, Pokiri, Ghilli - I watch it anytime, anywhere. I just love love him. So, I watch his films. Embarrassed Well, apart from him, I have watched alaipayuthey like SO many times. Embarrassed Just because of Maddy and Shalini, I would watch it SO many times. LOL What a chemistry they have. Day Dreaming

Not only in Tamil, I love ANY Mahesh Babu film. ROFL I watch Khaleja and Pokiri. Day Dreaming They are all Awesome! Just loved them. Heart

TY!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3

__VJ__

IF-Rockerz

__VJ__

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
 I have  a very big list...Embarrassed

Alaipayuthey, Mouna ragam ,Kakkha Kakkha, Vinnaithandi Varuvaya, Kanda Naal Mudhal, Miannale
nd sumtimes sillunu oru kadhal... mind u i know dese film dialouges nd scenes by heart...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3sahi.Roshini1494

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
well i am not a frequent repeater 
but some times over a long gap i wish to see some genres  too like -
swadesh - for its patriotic essence 
Ghazini - of course for its lunatic story line ,Mouna ragam, agninachatiram ,all rajini movies on that time .
old MGR film ANbe Vaa (if i need to laugh, i will watch him )
Wall-E  that robot will stole, any one's heart 
Star wars -all parts, Ice age ,tangled .
and some Korean movies too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3-Nakshatra-sahi.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
mouna raagam - revathy, mohan & karthik were fantastic, brilliant music & simple screenplay. SmileI don't like the scenes before mohan's entry but other than that mouna raagam is class.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3sahi.

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Hahaha - I love to rewatch my favourites again and again Thumbs Up 

Some of them are Santosh Subramaniam, Mozhi, Abhiyum Naanum, Padayappa, Chandramukhi and my latest find was Kumki! It was a magical film...Clap

Oh and I really love Disney and Pixar animated films!!! I could watch them forever Star

supercool3

naomihyuga

IF-Dazzler

naomihyuga

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i will watch athadu dookudu just for maheshbabu 
crazy fan of his

supercool3

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Mozhi is my favourite movie. I watch it mainly for Jyo's acting ! But also comedy and for the strong characterization of all characters. 

Priryamana tozhi because it's a neat story and I always at the climax lol.

Friends a full package with friendship, drama, comedy, family ...

But also some masala movies like Dhool, Ghilli, Panchathanthiram, Mankatha, Kadhala Kadhala because they're very entertaining Wink

supercool3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top