Sensational South

NAME your FAVOURITE !

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

What's that one movie you never get tired of watching? πŸ˜†

Let's say you were to sit back at home one day and were going through your old DVDs, what movie would you pick out and why would you choose that movie? πŸ˜†

For example, I'm always caught watching Alaipayuthey (apparently I've seen it many times πŸ€“)
When I was younger, I used to watch Kadhaluku Mariyadhai on repeat πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ€£

I like to watch Alaipayuthey because I loved the whole concept, and Maddy-Shalini combo. πŸ˜³ In fact, I think I memorized at least 90% of the dialogues and know each scene by heart πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
I will watch Alaipayuthey, Kattrathu Tamizh and Vinaithaandi VAruvaaya my all time favourite movie 🀣
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ Why do you like those movies da ? πŸ˜†

I forgot to mention Neethane En Ponvasantham πŸ˜² That's another favourite πŸ˜† I was completely crazy about Varun-Nithya for a long time β˜ΊοΈ

And Pokiri (Mahesh Babu one) ! πŸ˜Ž
sahi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supercool3

^ Why do you like those movies da ? πŸ˜†

I forgot to mention Neethane En Ponvasantham πŸ˜² That's another favourite πŸ˜† I was completely crazy about Varun-Nithya for a long time β˜ΊοΈ

And Pokiri (Mahesh Babu one) ! πŸ˜Ž

Because that is my all time favourite movie jillu 🀣

jokes apart i love those 3 movies especially because of epic filmaking, awesome performance, great screenplay music and this 3 movies in my view tells that filmaking needs everything to give a beautiful product πŸ˜† another favourite is in this 3 movies many incidents related to me πŸ˜†

neethaane en ponvasnatham watched last week πŸ˜† that is another great movie i ever seen great chemistry between varun and nithya πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ravi. - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love watching Alaipayuthe,Dum dum dum, Panchatantiram,Tenali,Avaishanmugi,Padayappa ,Sivaji the boss,Mozhi,Santhosh Subramaniam etc ! πŸ˜› Quite a long list I know! πŸ˜†

Oh and also Thillu Mullu,Michael Madan Kamarajan and Gilli <3  πŸ˜†

I love all these movies for the fun factor,the romance,the actors like Madhavan,Kamal Hassan,Rajnikant,Jyothika etc and also the story line ! πŸ˜³

P.S. thanks for the link da thambi ! πŸ˜†
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mouna Ragam is a favourite. Have watched it "n" no. of times. It has so much of repeat value.

Excellent Music to its credit. Crisp Dialogues! Those characters were so original. Love the film.

Roja, Alaipayuthey and even Kanda Naal mudhal. 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
i like to watch thulatha manamum thullum ...
Mozhi...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me it's Ninne Pelladtha (Nagarjun ) .. Geetanjali (gosh the end leaves me in 😭 ) and Dookudu (Mahesh !!!)
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would love to watch Mouna Raagam, Thuladha Manamum Thullum, Kadhuluku Mariyadai, and Ghilli ❀️ at anytime... these are my favorite movies.

I have watched Kadhulluku Mariyaadai and Thulladha Manamum Thullum something around 20-30 times in theater during my college days and around 15 - 20 times at home πŸ˜† will watch it again and again... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I Have also  watched Chandramukhi and Padayappa many many times, just love Rajini Sir and Jyo...

Love Badri climax scene and also the song Travelling Soldier from the same movie... have watched it countless times πŸ˜† 

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is super nice firstly. πŸ˜†

I would always watch any film of Vijay on repeat! 🀣 Specifically, Thuppaki, Pokiri, Ghilli - I watch it anytime, anywhere. I just love love him. So, I watch his films. 😳 Well, apart from him, I have watched alaipayuthey like SO many times. 😳 Just because of Maddy and Shalini, I would watch it SO many times. πŸ˜† What a chemistry they have.

Not only in Tamil, I love ANY Mahesh Babu film. 🀣 I watch Khaleja and Pokiri. They are all Awesome! Just loved them. ❀️

TY!πŸ˜›