Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

What's that one movie you never get tired of watching? LOL

Let's say you were to sit back at home one day and were going through your old DVDs, what movie would you pick out and why would you choose that movie? LOL

For example, I'm always caught watching Alaipayuthey (apparently I've seen it many times Geek)
When I was younger, I used to watch Kadhaluku Mariyadhai on repeat ShockedErmmROFL

I like to watch Alaipayuthey because I loved the whole concept, and Maddy-Shalini combo. Embarrassed In fact, I think I memorized at least 90% of the dialogues and know each scene by heart LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiPutijaChalhovvinolyaMalarkodi-Nakshatra--Raichu-sahi.-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NAME your FAVOURITE !" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I will watch Alaipayuthey, Kattrathu Tamizh and Vinaithaandi VAruvaaya my all time favourite movie ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
^ Why do you like those movies da ? LOL

I forgot to mention Neethane En Ponvasantham Shocked That's another favourite LOL I was completely crazy about Varun-Nithya for a long time Blushing

And Pokiri (Mahesh Babu one) ! Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

^ Why do you like those movies da ? LOL

I forgot to mention Neethane En Ponvasantham Shocked That's another favourite LOL I was completely crazy about Varun-Nithya for a long time Blushing

And Pokiri (Mahesh Babu one) ! Cool

Because that is my all time favourite movie jillu ROFL

jokes apart i love those 3 movies especially because of epic filmaking, awesome performance, great screenplay music and this 3 movies in my view tells that filmaking needs everything to give a beautiful product LOL another favourite is in this 3 movies many incidents related to me LOL

neethaane en ponvasnatham watched last week LOL that is another great movie i ever seen great chemistry between varun and nithya Big smile

Edited by Ravi. - 28 June 2013 at 12:25am

.LovelyDreamer.supercool3

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I love watching Alaipayuthe,Dum dum dum, Panchatantiram,Tenali,Avaishanmugi,Padayappa ,Sivaji the boss,Mozhi,Santhosh Subramaniam etc ! Tongue Quite a long list I know! LOL

Oh and also Thillu Mullu,Michael Madan Kamarajan and Gilli <3  LOL

I love all these movies for the fun factor,the romance,the actors like Madhavan,Kamal Hassan,Rajnikant,Jyothika etc and also the story line ! Embarrassed

P.S. thanks for the link da thambi ! LOL

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 28 June 2013 at 12:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.supercool3sahi.

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Mouna Ragam is a favourite. Have watched it "n" no. of times. It has so much of repeat value.

Excellent Music to its credit. Crisp Dialogues! Those characters were so original. Love the film.

Roja, Alaipayuthey and even Kanda Naal mudhal. 

supercool3sahi.

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i like to watch thulatha manamum thullum ...
Mozhi...

supercool3sahi.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
For me it's Ninne Pelladtha (Nagarjun Day Dreaming ) .. Geetanjali (gosh the end leaves me in Cry ) and Dookudu (Mahesh !!!)

supercool3sahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top