Asian Shows

I Hear Your Voice - episode 8 analysis!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I am crying a bucket of tears after watching episode 8!!! CryCry...I think he is the second most worst evil villain I have seen in a K drama after King 2 HeartAngry

I cried so much...still am!! brilliant acting by the leads!! For the first time I want the prosecutor (her enemy) to win this case!! Poor her, went down on her knees to apologize to her (even though the prosecutor should have been the one for betraying her 10 years ago)!!Cry

The GREAT part of the episode!! Park Soo Ha killed it with the kiss in the end!! It was short but the impact touched my heart!! The way he pulled her and that tear drop that fell from his eye! I don't think I have ever cried during a kiss scene before! Park Soo Ha, u r the GUY for her!! Just don't do anything stupid now, b/c trust me I wanna kill him as much as u want to!! But, u have to stay by her!!

For this 1 episode, I really HATED Oska( Lawyer Cha), even though I know it was not in his hands, but to say that he believes the villain is innocent made me downright angry at him!!

Park Soo Ha - 1
Lawyer Cha - 0

I kinda for a moment found it funny when Soo Ha in his mind said "Thank You" to Lawyer Cha for giving him a chance to prove his love for her! Lawyer Cha has given Soo Ha the perfect opening, and I am Team Soo Ha FIGHTING!!

I don't care if there is a 8 year difference or a 10 year differnece between u guys!! I just want Soo Ha and her to be together! So many couples around me have age differences!! What matter is Park Soo Ha is the GUY who has stood up by u, w/ u, in all circumstances, and he proved to be a MAN today!! He is not afraid to show her that his feelings are not some PUPPY LOVE, but it is genuine, deep and forever Love!!CryCry

Edited by nikita59 - 28 June 2013 at 11:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Imzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Hear Your Voice - episode 8 analysis!!" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
it was an awesome episode!i felt so bad for soo haCry and the epilogue in end kinda proved that she cares for him more then lawyer chaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlImzi

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

it was an awesome episode!i felt so bad for soo haCry and the epilogue in end kinda proved that she cares for him more then lawyer chaEmbarrassed

Hope she stops him b/4 it's too late. I have a feeling he is leaving her side to kill him b/c by his emotions and the love he has towards he can't bear to see her so hurt and alone...Cry...he has seen his father got murdered by the same man who has now murdered her mother...so he understands that far better than anyone Cry

The lady who played the mother made me cry so much!! One brilliant actress I must say! Smile

Edited by nikita59 - 28 June 2013 at 9:06am

sweet_chilly

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Lol i agree with everything you said! Even though i know sooha and hye sung might not end up together...im officially shipping them! Specially after what lawyer cha did. This show knows how to turn my feels 360 degrees around...i am loving thr characters i hated and vice versa..except sooha, i always loved him

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top