6 month was swaron updated page 6

Abhira_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
]Hi guys how are u all sorry guys mujhe pata hai mera post band hone wala hai par mere dil Mein Jo Baat hai woh Mein kaho ge swAron fan se guys I too love swaron but in 6th 0r maximum 7th month there was only swaron I know rey also got his screen space but not taani now it's time for taarey I don't know why can't cv handle both couple equally I just want to saw that plz don't make the topic that swaron is side couple or shAntanu is not getting screen space plz guys as a d3 member it's hurt bcz for me both are equal aur Mein sirf Itna keh rahi hoon hope so humein Monday ko swaron Bhi mile toh guys enjoy your weekend chill maro yaar be patient sabar ka phel meetha Hota hai so relax agar kise ko mere Baat se hurt huwa hoon toh sorry guys its my pov app log mujhe critics kar sakte even mujhe report Bhi kar sakte hai I know Sab ko haq Hota hai apne Baat share Karne ka sirf abhi 3 se 4 episode Howe hai jis Mein taarey Zyda dekhaya hai toh plz do share ur post but don't hurt any one I don't think so shantanu kabhi Bhi yeh sochta hoon ga ke USs ke screen space Zyda hai ya Kaam seriously guys agar aisa Hota toh woh d3 chor dete iss ka matlab yeh na ke usse har cheeze mil rahi Mein bas yeh kehna chahti hoo. Ke app Sab shantanu ko mujhe se behter Jante hai hai par jitna Mein ne shantanu ko jana hai he will be hurt by this comment ke USs ko screen space Nahin mil raha phir se sorry Jin logo ko mere batoen se hurt huwa hoonEdited by khushi-maanvi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruti_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm peace making post ,nice one .😆
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Plz edit your title:)
Shantanu might not be thinking lyk dat but the fans lyk us what shud we do...even we have our favourites right even we want to see our favorite's character progressing!!ok cv's dont know to balance agreed but that doesn't mean that they can show all sorts of crap!!Reyam tracks have become a big torture to watch!! If you could tell me what sense these reyam tracks make I'll be grateful to you...we are just asking cv's that instead of showing such pathetic Reyam " gay humour" they can show us atleast 2 mins of Swaron!!if palki ma'am can't show it then let her give us a prior intimation that there will not be exclusive Swaron for few weeks then pakka we won't even bother to switch to the channel!!simple:) instead of showing such non sense which boils our blood like anything!!
Shantanu is Shantanu he is the unsung hero of the show:)he is so versatile that obviously we as his fans want to see him do more and more things o rather explore new things for all this a proper screenspace is a must but unfortunately he's not getting what he deserves!!
No offense to you:)Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anushka--

Plz edit your title:)
Shantanu might not be thinking lyk dat but the fans lyk us what shud we do...even we have our favourites right even we want to see our favorite's character progressing!!ok cv's dont know to balance agreed but that doesn't mean that they can show all sorts of crap!!Reyam tracks have become a big torture to watch!! If you could tell me what sense these reyam tracks make I'll be grateful to you...we are just asking cv's that instead of showing such pathetic Reyam " gay humour" they can show us atleast 2 mins of Swaron!!if palki ma'am can't show it then let her give us a prior intimation that there will not be exclusive Swaron for few weeks then pakka we won't even bother to switch to the channel!!simple:) instead of showing such non sense which boils our blood like anything!!
Shantanu is Shantanu he is the unsung hero of the show:)he is so versatile that obviously we as his fans want to see him do more and more things o rather explore new things for all this a proper screenspace is a must but unfortunately he's not getting what he deserves!!
No offense to you:)

and i totally agree with u 😃Edited by prakriti4u - 10 years ago
namy_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with u..
i know swaron fans ka gussa is totally justified..bht gussa aata h when u dnt get to see ur fav specially at such a point when one has waited 2 yrs fr the confession...
but the thing is..its nt even Rey's fault but all palki ma'ams mistake that she cant handle both the couples together...she really need to learn how to balance out the scenes..
nyways..what i want to say is that pls thoda wait karo. .u definately will gt a swaron seen soon..and yes i'm no one to tell u all what to do but i would really request u all to nt quit or stop watching D3 as agar esa hua yhen D3 hi ek din band ho jaega and tab there will be no Swaron and no Taarey to even watch!!

and abt the mega monday..she always does this..kisi special episode mein tarey nhi toh kisi episode mein swaron nhi..IDK whats her problem in showing both..
nywas enough of my bak bak..i know swaron fans se mujhe bht bashing milini wali h ab but guys i really thought to share what i thought!!
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prakriti4u

and i totally agree with u 😃

i'm 2nd in agreeing wth you.
okay uh can bash me here,bt al i want to say is ki last 6 months hme swaron hi mile,no focus on tarey story,so if nw we r geting tarey,so i dnt thnk dere is any prblm,i knw its very disapointing to see our fav sidelind,bt wat to do its al coz f palki mam
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namy_singh

totally agree with u..
i know swaron fans ka gussa is totally justified..bht gussa aata h when u dnt get to see ur fav specially at such a point when one has waited 2 yrs fr the confession...
but the thing is..its nt even Rey's fault but all palki ma'ams mistake that she cant handle both the couples together...she really need to learn how to balance out the scenes..
nyways..what i want to say is that pls thoda wait karo. .u definately will gt a swaron seen soon..and yes i'm no one to tell u all what to do but i would really request u all to nt quit or stop watching D3 as agar esa hua yhen D3 hi ek din band ho jaega and tab there will be no Swaron and no Taarey to even watch!!

and abt the mega monday..she always does this..kisi special episode mein tarey nhi toh kisi episode mein swaron nhi..IDK whats her problem in showing both..
nywas enough of my bak bak..i know swaron fans se mujhe bht bashing milini wali h ab but guys i really thought to share what i thought!!

One question to you...when Sharon - Swaron confession was going on and tarey weren't shown much u guys had planned to quit too but now if we are doing the same so wat is the problem?? We are not here to just increase the trps we are here to enjoy our favourites if they are not shown then no point in watching right!!:)
namy_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anushka--

One question to you...when Sharon - Swaron confession was going on and tarey weren't shown much u guys had planned to quit too but now if we are doing the same so wat is the problem?? We are not here to just increase the trps we are here to enjoy our favourites if they are not shown then no point in watching right!!:)

dnt noe abt others but i definately dis nt quit the showjust because swaron confession was on as i knew taarey dikhaenge..plus as i wrote earlier if we keep on doing this show hi band ho jaeg..then kya swaron and kya taarey..and its totally ur choice if u dnt wanna watch it ..i cant force u to see something u dnt like..
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Look dude, If we SwaRonians don't get to watch their favorite couple, of course, we are gonna complain.We are entitled to that much .I don't really care about the other couple, but now "6 whole months was dedicated solely to SwaRon" is stretching it a bit.Going, by this , then the other couple shouldn't have had a confession , break up or the Taani GS track.
Perhaps, you mean well, but the forum is here to express our views about the show and if I don't get to see my SwaRon, sure as hell am gonna complain.