MissReadingFaye thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,

I'm new here, so Hi :)

I watched today's episode bearing in mind that Oishi stated in one of her posts to look out for possible hints/spoilers from the next few episodes and i think I might have stumbled upon one but correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Ghaffur or Guffur is spending a lot of his time outside of his home because he is desperately searching for his long lost daughter (Zoya) and that is why he is visiting various orphanages or donating to them. From today's episode his dialogues or indicative that he hopes to find his daughter soon and I know it first came acroSs as if he's talking about Humeira but I played that part a few times and I am sure he means Zoya.

Also the fact that he was not sympathetic towards the kids in the orphanage points towards his intention: that is to find his long lost daughter because he has no sympathy for these orphans during that scene, he is their for his own reasons.

Ps the doctor was saying something to Tanveer after Imran left but she was too lost that she didn't and we as viewers didn't get to know what she said. Could there be a problem besides her low iron issue?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I believe that the CVs brought us a Gaffur-Zoya moment because very soon they'll be reopening this issue and Zoya would find out that Gaffur is her father and her father isn't dead. 

As for what you said  . . . maybe. It's quite possible. Since he was revealed as Zoya's father I had the intuition that if he found Zoya again he would accept her. I don't think it was his choice but Razia's to put Zoya in an orphanage. 

I wondered too if Zoya's mother was the woman who Razia killed in the factory and Zoya witnessed her mother's death, why did Razia save Zoya? It had to be Razia who saved her right? I doubt she got out on her own. She saved her because of Gaffur. 
MissReadingFaye thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you completely but I sometimes question as to whether that was Zoya's mother in the fire and Razia saved Zoya.

😊