Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

III Winds of Change III CC-19 (Strictly IO) (Page 48)

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Good morning brankaHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_MINA1971vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveJaymaa

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jasana Hug I like your post and I agree with u all words.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_MINA1971vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveServianaReenatyzed

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
hi all...coming to CC after a really long time

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_MINA1971vibrajSneha...LoveReenatyzed

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

hi all...coming to CC after a really long time
well doneAngryLOL

Siya_MINA1971LiliWorldvibrajSneha...Love

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hey yasna do enjoy it utmost n cime back see now time is riping our life will be more ectasic. How long can one merry for one cameo dancer...we are patient n will have longlasting fun forevr be back sooner to see hiw we are the most enjoying one.s honestly

MINA1971vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveServiana

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
We imbeciles have   such true pathetic life but honest one   ..u enjoy ur vaccations with full patheticness yasna    sothalt this emtiness ggoes more there to fill the smoke in den Embarrassed

Edited by milindrose - 02 July 2013 at 1:16am

MINA1971vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveServiana

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

My dears, I received many pms today regarding what some ppl were talking about us, how they laugh at us and names they were calling us...

So we are losers with no or pathetic lives?ROFL And they are supercool, uberawesome and highly intelligent peeps? Have I understood correctly all your messages?LOL

I also would like to highlight that what i am writing now is my personal opinion and not opinion of all the owners of this thread. I just thought it would be easier to answer all of you here, at once.

My personal advice is to let it be. Ignore them. That type of conversations are not worth our time... I don't even wanna use my mouses clicks... I mean our lives are empty and then they talk about us all the time ...loool  We will keep loving our delicate princess no matter what anybody say..

I really don't know the names of the persons, and I don't really care... I just want to apologize to them in advance since my vacations start and I wont be able to think about them days and nights of my empty and pathetic life...

What I am going to do in the next 3 weeks of my empty and pathetic life is to travel with the man of my life (of my pathetic and empty life)all round the Spanish southern coast...you know Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical, Costa de la LuzBig smile ...you know Spain...ugly country without anything interesting to see...boooriiing...as my empty and pathetic life... (am i repeting it too much?Confused)

And while I am in sun-beach-tinto de verano  mood Cool (pathetic and sad isnt it?) I am not sure if I will have time to think about indian forums and all those intellectual and highly  intelligent posts that made my life less empty and less patheticBig smile

But I will surely miss you...my dear imbeciles, your posts, your jokes, your love that only imbeciles them self can understand and share...

Will try to make some photos and post them here or send them to my friends to post them here for you...although...you know it will be empty and pathetic photos...just as our lives...love yaHug

Dear Yasna!

Your life is definitely pathetic, almost as pathetic as mine...  I too have packed schedule of emptiness... First, I'm going to sit on a jury to decide someone's life.

Then I have some pathetic friends (shakers and movers) from overseas coming on their little pathetic private planes to stay with me in this pathetic little town I live in called Las Vegas  Tongue

where there is nothing to do but hit the pathetic clubs where it costs $8,000 just to sit in a booth, where pathetic singers and musicians from A list DJ for the night (Will-I-Am is my favorite).

And, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to pack my bags again and go to Europe again and have some empty time in this famous pathetic little town called Amsterdam  Tongue

So, it's going to be tough for me to have a meaningful life...  But, I will so miss the masti here...

BTW, sorry can't layover in Seville... maybe you and hubby can come here...Wink

Honey is behind me reading and asking why am I writing this...told him... he is ROFL

Love Ya Back, you imbecile... Heart

Hug

Edited by Beograd - 01 July 2013 at 8:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakalisa112MINA1971Siya_vibrajBikica_BikiSneha...LovemilindroseVerboseGServiana

riya_ss9 IF-Sizzlerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

My dears, I received many pms today regarding what some ppl were talking about us, how they laugh at us and names they were calling us...

So we are losers with no or pathetic lives?ROFL And they are supercool, uberawesome and highly intelligent peeps? Have I understood correctly all your messages?LOL

I also would like to highlight that what i am writing now is my personal opinion and not opinion of all the owners of this thread. I just thought it would be easier to answer all of you here, at once.

My personal advice is to let it be. Ignore them. That type of conversations are not worth our time... I don't even wanna use my mouses clicks... I mean our lives are empty and then they talk about us all the time ...loool  We will keep loving our delicate princess no matter what anybody say..

I really don't know the names of the persons, and I don't really care... I just want to apologize to them in advance since my vacations start and I wont be able to think about them days and nights of my empty and pathetic life...

What I am going to do in the next 3 weeks of my empty and pathetic life is to travel with the man of my life (of my pathetic and empty life)all round the Spanish southern coast...you know Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical, Costa de la LuzBig smile ...you know Spain...ugly country without anything interesting to see...boooriiing...as my empty and pathetic life... (am i repeting it too much?Confused)

And while I am in sun-beach-tinto de verano  mood Cool (pathetic and sad isnt it?) I am not sure if I will have time to think about indian forums and all those intellectual and highly  intelligent posts that made my life less empty and less patheticBig smile

But I will surely miss you...my dear imbeciles, your posts, your jokes, your love that only imbeciles them self can understand and share...

Will try to make some photos and post them here or send them to my friends to post them here for you...although...you know it will be empty and pathetic photos...just as our lives...love yaHug

Hello my dear Yas, at present I am not coming to cc since I am myself is going through rough patch in my life, which is draining me, but I do read the masti and fun which our not so intelligent friends do, which brings a smile at this time in my life, also Nehas FF is keeping me sane.
I could not stop myself after I read your post.  Yasu, remember people will only say and talk about us, if we affect them. They will laugh at us, call us the names because they have nothing else to do. As much as they want to break the unity of SYIANS, they could not do it, they are so helpless pathetic, useless people. And yes you are right, ignore them and break them more. I said this before that the more 'LOVE' they shower on us the more strong we will become.
As for your vacation, please come to my pathetic, boring and ugly Country. We, pathetic people will welcome you with open arms. So your next vacation will be booked by this pathetic, ugly and at present broken Riya...and just for you, to make you at least smile I came to post here. Yasu, take care and enjoy darling...we love you.

To all my SYIANS, I will be back soon...bye and take care.  Hug 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakSiya_MINA1971LiliWorldBikica_BikiSneha...LoveServianaVerboseG

Go to top