Chat Clubs

III Winds of Change III CC-19 (Strictly IO) (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 150

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bikica

Congo new cc! Good afternoon ladies!Hug I wish you a nice and pleasant day!Tongue

imageedit 10 8747734088

So beautiful Biki Heart Hug Love SidYusha and miss them so much
Broken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LiliWorldmilindroseJaymaaBikicasladjana333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "III Winds of Change III CC-19 (Strictly IO) (Page 48)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Smile

Edited by Jaymaa - 01 July 2013 at 7:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sladjana333

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Originally posted by Bikica

Congo new cc! Good afternoon ladies!Hug I wish you a nice and pleasant day!Tongue

imageedit 10 8747734088

So beautiful Biki Heart Hug Love SidYusha and miss them so much
Broken Heart

Hi , Branka ..Hug

Bikica my dear is awesome  sy creation...Embarrassed Heart

LiliWorldloveanshBikicamilindrosesladjana333

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaymaa

England UK Flag London Smiley Emoticon Animation Animated gif photo: England UK Flag London Smiley Emoticon Animation Animated gif uk.gif
GajiT going UK.D'oh Now she spoil UK  weather..ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

UK weather before gajiT    Rain graphics       Rain graphics           Rain mini graphics

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile 

UK weather after gajiT Rain graphics
           Rain mini graphics                     Rain mini graphics        Rain mini graphics

Edited by loveansh - 01 July 2013 at 3:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa112LiliWorldmilindroseJaymaaBikicasladjana33355shobha

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
My dears, I received many pms today regarding what some ppl were talking about us, how they laugh at us and names they were calling us...

So we are losers with no or pathetic lives?ROFL And they are supercool, uberawesome and highly intelligent peeps? Have I understood correctly all your messages?LOL

I also would like to highlight that what i am writing now is my personal opinion and not opinion of all the owners of this thread. I just thought it would be easier to answer all of you here, at once.

My personal advice is to let it be. Ignore them. That type of conversations are not worth our time... I don't even wanna use my mouses clicks... I mean our lives are empty and then they talk about us all the time ...loool  We will keep loving our delicate princess no matter what anybody say..

I really don't know the names of the persons, and I don't really care... I just want to apologize to them in advance since my vacations start and I wont be able to think about them days and nights of my empty and pathetic life...

What I am going to do in the next 3 weeks of my empty and pathetic life is to travel with the man of my life (of my pathetic and empty life)all round the Spanish southern coast...you know Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical, Costa de la LuzBig smile ...you know Spain...ugly country without anything interesting to see...boooriiing...as my empty and pathetic life... (am i repeting it too much?Confused)

And while I am in sun-beach-tinto de verano  mood Cool (pathetic and sad isnt it?) I am not sure if I will have time to think about indian forums and all those intellectual and highly  intelligent posts that made my life less empty and less patheticBig smile

But I will surely miss you...my dear imbeciles, your posts, your jokes, your love that only imbeciles them self can understand and share...

Will try to make some photos and post them here or send them to my friends to post them here for you...although...you know it will be empty and pathetic photos...just as our lives...love yaHug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakdoka1709alisa112MINA1971vibrajSiya_LiliWorldloveanshtistaaVerboseGkop93JaymaaBikicamilindrose-Ursh-Vishakha_SakhiGoldenDewBlukitten55shobhasladjana333

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
hey my Dear PPHug

thanks dor this lovley postThumbs Up

enjoy thereHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajLiliWorldMINA1971loveanshServianasladjana333

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Originally posted by Jaymaa

England UK Flag London Smiley Emoticon Animation Animated gif photo: England UK Flag London Smiley Emoticon Animation Animated gif uk.gif
GajiT going UK.D'oh Now she spoil UK  weather..ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

UK weather before gajiT    Rain graphics       Rain graphics           Rain mini graphics

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile 

UK weather after gajiT Rain graphics
           Rain mini graphics                     Rain mini graphics        Rain mini graphics
hahaha lolzzROFL

vibrajLiliWorldMINA1971loveanshmilindrose

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hey my Dear PPHug

thanks dor this lovley postThumbs Up

enjoy thereHeart

Thanks my dear shobhi! Heart Love ya!