Celebrity Fan Clubs

|One Step Closer|- Invite to 1000 threads!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 382

Page 1
Page   of 382
Page 2 Page 382

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
SAVE THE DATE. SAVE THE DATE!

What on earth are we talking about? What date? What date? 

29th June 2013 - History is about to be written, legends are about to happen and India-Forums will witness it's most special thread till date.

Still confused? Let me begin by giving some hints

- When you think about this fandom, the first word that comes into your mind; loyal
- She came, she left, she came again - why , because of the power of this fandom.; madness
- They are one of the most wanted pairs on Television till date and everyone is waiting for them to come back; hope
- When you spell this couple out ; they translate into hope and miracles. 

Still confused? I hope not. I def gave them away.

YES YES YES YES.  We PROUDLY INVITE YOU TO THE MOST AWAITED THREAD OF INDIA-FORUMS.

Now, we are JUST ONE STEP CLOSER. ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE 
1000 THREADS OF KASH HEAVEN

Come relieve the memories yet again. Come again to relieve the friendships, the masti, the madness, the riot - the place we all call HOME... for one last time.

Credits:

Signature - Deep
VM- KaSh Heaven

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

nooniipsha05Fluffy.Cattygupta.pallaviROckinG_Armaandmegha_PMananya_kashiangeetu..kashianfatoom11ojas143valitakashifiedkashmeeranairkaranloveshilpacharmer.lovepadamSAI-Pranjali-mehroshNatachakunabzsucharithanishasaxenaOoopseSweet_wishGurpreetKaSh16HafsaRagnaholicSHWETAKASHLOVERHiza_KaJenArshiLoveagainsankalp_prapti-Swetha-Armu4evaNaz_YuvReenSpunkyTigress-Araina-amaniMlDirectionerlAsra_KSGKaShforever06sonaresoABCDesiGirl93LoveArsh..Sana...-Fatema-..nisaluvrk..DivineRealmAyesha87teddy25-Inferno-Angel-Jot..ooBubbleGumoo.sparikh-Fizzi-momentsofme.anjaliipkkndWhenInRome-iLoveKaran-Jananivjcm4manjuujala26monakhan.Dips..forever_youngangelic.parisweetbutbroken-himu-untitledfatima15radzammy-BreezyGirl-radtsrahs-BaRul-ParAz-..nams..TheSexyDevilnits_viratholicfunkylicious-JujuKcrazy2012..swagger..sajnieDangelzFUrCK.OFF.KaShbaryLaddoo.PhaddoospicySugar..anku-aish_punkZaynoo2320ana_kash-ialwayswill-pinky_blueskiesChandani_ClipshaakashishkmonikasethVishakha_SakhiSenorita Sanayayouth_showsfanherms_angel-IamAwesome-Rolzz_Invincible_cant.be.assed.White_lilyNeonLights.AASUSK.SeanAabha.Mromiebee2002-Aliya--KaShti-DivineDarknessSushantFan_Afss..vidhi..BrainEaterOwl-Jeny-..Rish..palakluvsabhiya-Mrinalini--SweetDesire--Ursh-neemeshewolf.-Heart-Hacker--Martinski-SK1991somergasm.-Alina.Parijatrocks-SexyAngel--aparna-Magical_KaSh.ShreeYaa.Vampire-queenBreezy-Nisbahx.SanVi..DulcetIAmBadGirl-chamkilli--Ri.Sue101pratsymishti_17SilentSilverrelentless.nikita_88Infinitedreamsserendipity.ruky786asmaanixxAichuu.JustaDream-Cherry-notfadedawayamna malik-GoogleWithMe-tomnjerry2Nikki_Titliaftermath..-RohitMaxwell-Saranghae-Ms.Dazzling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|One Step Closer|- Invite to 1000 threads!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Awww Jenzie <3 The Invitation by YOU = PERFECT. 1000th and the below survey = PERFECT! :)

Like This Page  20 hours ago 

Hottest couples of the decade! - (2003 - 2013)
There had been a lots of couples on TV that left their mark on television, they have a large fans following til date that still wait to see them together once again, we went through history of Indian television from 2003 to 2013 and on net survey the couples that got the highest fans craze.
These couple managed to capture the heart of millions, many couples come and go, but still very few that happen once and to be called magical, TV on the last ten years became a very big media that as big as Bollywood, people around the world watch Indian television and it gained attentions even on net. take a look at the couples which has made the Indian television today, one of the most watched media and are examples of the best romance on Indian television.

Note: The couples mentioned, we added them according to net survey, If an actor or actress has fans with other, we did also noted this down and made a survey on the fans response on different sites on net.

Edited by anku- - 27 June 2013 at 2:07pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Fluffy.Cattycharmer.lovemeeranaircheriebinnyNatachapadamSAInishasaxenaGurpreetKaSh16HafsaRagnaholicSweet_wish-Swetha-sankalp_prapti-Araina-amaniMLoveArsh-Inferno-Jananivjcujala26momentsofme..ooBubbleGumoo...swagger..TheSexyDevilcrazy2012-himu-NisbahxMagical_KaSh-Ursh-..Rish..-SweetDesire-cant.be.assed.AASUSSK1991-Alina.-Jeny-shewolf.Laddoo.PhaddooZaynoo2320lipshaaromiebee2002-Aliya--KaShti-NeonLights.Senorita Sanayanikita_88pratsyserendipity.ruky786SilentSilver-Ms.Dazzling--GoogleWithMe-JennyPennyamna maliknotfadedaway

aftermath..

IF-Addictz

aftermath..

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jenz!

CANT WAIT for 1000th <3 Eeekz!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveagain-Swetha--Fatema-SK1991-Aliya-

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Pardon me if we werent allowed to post yet. But I had to congratulate you guys. Congratulations! <3 This already feels grand. :) Great stuff, yeah.

Edited by herms_angel - 27 June 2013 at 1:43pm

Loveagainmomentsofme.SK1991ruky786asmaanixx

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
2 days left and then the celebration will start :D
just can't wait for 1000

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveagain-Fatema-SK1991

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
OMG! am I allowed to freak out because we are just so close to 1000. :D

Loveagainmomentsofme.SK1991Laddoo.Phaddooruky786

Laddoo.Phaddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yayy:D Cant wait for 29th now:P
Thanks for the invite :) Would love to be a part of the celebrationEmbarrassed
Just hope I get to post something on 1000th thread which I doubtErmm
Congo to Us <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveagainSK1991ruky786

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Congrats guys! Party

Well deserved...KaSh since 2007... I still remember seeing a picture of them in the TV mag for new shows and I remember watching the show... Man it was too good Shilpa as Riddhima and Karan as Armaan they were all such great characters when the show started... 
The comedy the friendship the title song...

I will try and drop in the joys of mobile Internet LOL
Have a great celebration, you guys are true awesome and a great bunch of individuals... 
Dance the night away Dancing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveagain-Swetha-SK1991anku-Laddoo.Phaddooruky786asmaanixx-Ms.Dazzling-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top