Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Rimjhim waaley set of scenes mein kitni pyaari. Pyaari smilein de raha tha na... Haye..happy happy lag raha tha Kunal badey dino baad. Was he happy to be out of the sherwaani band gala...aaj fresh fresh..completed his sleep and ready for a new day types  kunal lag raha tha... Embarrassed Koi fotos daalo oye uski... Mujhe na ek ada uski  badi achchi lagti  hai... Jab intense scene mein uskey baal aur messy ho jaatein hain tab... Haan yahan par kuch logo ko takleef hai ki aisey posts Kunal par kyun bantein hain... Khair.. aisey post banaakar hum kisi ka dil nahi dukhaatey toh fir kisi ko takleef kyu hoti hai yeh wohi jaaney...  Hum toh itna jaantei hain ki kunal ki ek ek ada par hum martein hain..ek ek shabd par...  ... Ufff kunaami after every episode...how can someone look so good and act beyond excellent...god bless my kunnu baby with so much fame n shohrat...prosperity and good health...  How dedicated n commited he is and how much he respects each second of our time that we give him...EACH SECOND... He does more than the scriptwriters do with his words n emoting..kunal nahi hota toh NBT NBT nahi hota...ufff... Getting ready to drown in his eyes again...  Ufff... Yeh banda hai kya... Beyond an actor...   He is to us everything...uff i am becoming tooo emotional... Must stop here...

Edited by Jaynragz - 27 June 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

souji2008saau38rakhi_ukunaladictedHarshad_dbestpriya-like-bestSansaaSah1rajbijzmonusumishivangi838HansaTaporiash28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaj KKK extra handsome lag raha tha na" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sansaa

Goldie

Sansaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
For me it was a huge relief to see them in non shadi clothes LOL
Was seriously tired of watching them in those same clothes for so many days  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestsabsfathimarajbijzmonusumiSah1Jay_taporiHansaTapori

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
agree
He was look so fresh n energised,with those cuty cuty smiles haye...
aaj bahut hi zyada adorable lag raha tha,back in formals superrb.

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestSansaaSah1rajbijzJay_taporiHansaTapori

sabsfathima

Goldie

sabsfathima

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
dekh ke bolungi kal mein ne episode nahi dekha aaj ka.Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestSansaaSah1rajbijzJay_taporiHansaTapori

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Jay kunal might have a same refreshed feeling as we did after getting rid of marriage clothes and got rejenuvated even more and he looked hansome n cute.I can seeing started drooling over again n agreed he was very cute in rj's scene.
People opposing these posts shd think about wats making girls drool over him so much and they find the answer that it's not about the physical personality but wat matters most is his dedication,making each n every appearance beyond perfection, his expressions, giving life to character n simplicity, modesty etc which are worth characteristics to get fans such reactions. Not only that they should realize that who ever a te well in that episod gets apprisals n posts from kunal fan girls also.

Edited by Sah1 - 27 June 2013 at 1:06pm

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestSansaarajbijzmonusumiJay_taporiHansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaha. Even I was thinking the same. Bechara. I get fed wearing those heavy shaadi ke clothes for a few hours and he had to wear that bandh gala for so many days. Poor guy. Tera dialogue yaad kar rahi thi - Ai zindagi, gala dabba de LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestSansaaSah1rajbijzJay_tapori

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Hahahahaha. Even I was thinking the same. Bechara. I get fed wearing those heavy shaadi ke clothes for a few hours and he had to wear that bandh gala for so many days. Poor guy. Tera dialogue yaad kar rahi thi - Ai zindagi, gala dabba de LOL

mehendi mein jab woh megha se rooth jaata hai..tab mast trendy sa pajama kurta diya tha...  Aur woh yellow dupatta...same combination as holi day..  Embarrassed Holi waaley din kitna pyaara lag raha tha na..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestrajbijzSah1

Pilu05

Goldie

Pilu05

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hye kya descrieb hai yaar -

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestrajbijzJay_tapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top