Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #5: krystal_watz (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Here goes

1) If you could change one thing on IF what would it be?
2) What is the most memorable thread for you on DM? Why?
3) Have you ever indulged in epic trolling on IF? Tell us about it?
4) If you were Vijay for a day what would you do?
5) Pick 10 IF members and speculate 10 secrets about each one of them.
6) What would you do if you woke up one day and were Katrina Kaif?
7) What would you do if you woke up one day and were naked in bed with Katrina Kaif?
8) What would you do if you woke up one day and were naked in bed with Salman Khan?
9) Pick 10 IF members and speculate how similar or different their real life personalities are from their online personalities.
10) Write a short story with IF members: Include
- a love triangle
- a villain
- a bumbling super hero
- an alcoholic
- a spy
- your favorite celebrity

Finally you got it out! Nice. Hope my answers can successfully scale the summits you've set for 'em. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #5: krystal_watz (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Here goes

1) If you could change one thing on IF what would it be?-- I'd get Paid round-the-clock Moderators to keep the forums clean and devoid of unpleasantness. Sometimes Trolls and troublemakers take advantage of the Mods' absence and go about their mischief. Also,don't know whether it's already been done, but Newbies need to be stopped from posting topics and links till they turn groupbies.

2) What is the most memorable thread for you on DM? Why?--Innumerable debate threads have been memorable for me. The "Most Memorable" would be the one created on DM for me on my birthday. It was back in 2011, the first time I got an online birthday celebration. LOL

3) Have you ever indulged in epic trolling on IF? Tell us about it?--Not "Epic" by any stretch, but I remember opening an anti-Salman POLL on BS to piss off hard core fans. It earned me a lot of heartfelt doomsday predictions from one Sallu fan in particular. Embarrassed

4) If you were Vijay for a day what would you do?--See answer 1.
5) Pick 10 IF members and speculate 10 secrets about each one of them.--

BTV-- Is bi-sexual.
Mister K.-- Was a priest in a Temple for a long time.
DonnaHarvey-- Is a guy.
Rahmona_pakswe-- Is younger than she claims.
Skepblun-- This is an honest feeling. I strongly feel she comes from a backward, conservative State like Rajasthan or Haryana (As I gathered from her account of her parents' and neighbors' mindset about girls, in the "BEING A FEMALE" thread).
RTH-- Is...NOT A Satan worshipper. Shocked
Birdie-- Used to live in Bronx. His Gangsta me-be-bad style language. Wink
Summer-- Has been celibate till now.
Rehanism-- Reads Taslima Nasrin a lot. LOL
Vintage.Wine-- Loves to dress up as a snowman and stand still under pine trees in the Swiss Alps. Star

6) What would you do if you woke up one day and were Katrina Kaif?-- I'd liquidate one-third of my Bank accounts, transfer them to my own (Krystal's), and then go back to sleep so I could wake up as myself next day. Also, I'd call my family in London so I could know what I used to do before I got my break in Bollywood.
7) What would you do if you woke up one day and were naked in bed with Katrina Kaif?-- Put on my clothes, and go back to sleep.
8) What would you do if you woke up one day and were naked in bed with Salman Khan?-- I'd exorcise my soul from Iulia Vantur's body and go back to my own. 
9) Pick 10 IF members and speculate how similar or different their real life personalities are from their online personalities--

RTH-- Is introverted in real, which is somehow obvious from the long-winded and with-a-lot-of-introduction posts she makes/used to make more in the past.
Fair_n_luvly-- Is as adorable in real as she appears online. 
Gumrah-- Is a kuri_pataka for real. Wink
King Anu-- This is pure speculation, but he seems like he'd be a level-headed and generally courteous and complacent guy in real life as well. And for some reason, he appears shy. LOL
Souro-- He's somewhat of a loner and a person of controlled emotions in real as in virtual.
Skepblun-- Sounds passionate and straightforward. Probably is so in her real life. (pure speculation, again)
Summer-- Is probably less warm and fuzzy in real than on virtual. 
Mr. Ass-- He's a nice-hearted kid, probably an introvert and far away from anything wacky or wacko. LOL
Rehanism-- Is a very studious guy with mature-for-age thoughts and interests, as its evident from his posts. Can't speculate about anything else.
LeadNitrate-- Appears stern on here, but one gets the impression that she's quite bindaas and happy-go-lucky in real. Also seems as earnest and organised in real as in virtual.

10) Write a short story with IF members: Include
- a love triangle
- a villain
- a bumbling super hero
- an alcoholic
- a spy
- your favorite celebrity

The story is halfway to being finished. But I've excluded the celebrity since I couldn't fit it in anywhere.

Edited by krystal_watz - 01 July 2013 at 7:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Universe.Vintage.WineKing-Anureturn_to_hades

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Great going  Kystal ji.
Now you possess the magic lamp and can turn any member into a princess or a FROG. ha ha.

Hello Summer jee. Kitne din ho gaye, kaise ho aap?

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Using DM members, describe what is going on here

Vintu giving Birdie a push so the latter can know if he has the ability to fly.

Mr Ass. giving eye-burn to Aish since her daughter Aradhya refused to share her IPad with him.

Emptiness aka Heisenberg's (a previous DMer) wet nightmare.

Ice-Thinker and Polki-Zolfi hug each other as frustrated DMers continue to look on, fed up of their(it's, since they're one and the same) antics.

"Ab aur kya kya dekhne ko milega...hey Narayan, utha le mujhe!" ------Mister K, on spotting abominable grammar and spellings on Soap forums.

Polki-Zolfi getting spanked by LeadNitrate aka Tannipartner as RTH holds its legs, and Zorro watches on, bemused at a fellow Gandhian getting rough treatment.

Edited by krystal_watz - 01 July 2013 at 8:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.K.Universe.Vintage.WineKing-AnuSummer3

King-Anu

IF-Rockerz

King-Anu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by King-Anu

Using DM members, describe what is going on here

Vintu giving Birdie a push so the latter can know if he has the ability to fly.

Great. Birdie is looking like bald eagle in distress. lol 

Mr Ass. giving eye-burn to Aish since her daughter Aradhya refused to share her IPad with him.

Poor Ash. As if eye-burns from her husband were not enough. lol

Emptiness aka Heisenberg's (a previous DMer) wet nightmare.

lol. okay.

Ice-Thinker and Polki-Zolfi hug each other as frustrated DMers continue to look on, fed up of their(it's, since they're one and the same) antics.

great thinking there though i disagree that they are same individuals.

"Ab aur kya kya dekhne ko milega...hey Narayan, utha le mujhe!" ------Mister K, on spotting abominable grammar and spellings on Soap forums.

her Narayan, pehle yeh kabotar utha le, phir mujhe utha le. lol

Polki-Zolfi getting spanked by LeadNitrate aka Tannipartner as RTH holds its legs, and Zorro watches on, bemused at a fellow Gandhian getting rough treatment.

hahahah...Zorro is holding hands if you watch closely.

ok these were some silly questions. thanks.

@ earlier post. you did great with translation. its simple urdu/hindi.

@ movie. it was just old movie from youttube. dushman devtaa

9) Pick 10 IF members and speculate how similar or different their real life personalities are from their online personalities--

King Anu-- This is pure speculation, but he seems like he'd be a level-headed and generally courteous and complacent guy in real life as well. And for some reason, he appears shy. LOL

hmmm..what are your sources? lol. Thanks and great going.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watzSummer3

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Angie_

Hey Krystal! Congrats for being on the hot seat . Tongue Great going. It is difficult to say  which is hotter,  the the grill or the grilled! KAL's unlimited foxy couldn't hold you for long as I see LOL

Thanks a lot Angie. How are you doing? Big smile

[A]  I am doing great Krystal!  Tongue

A few simple ones from me-

1.     Which city do you live in?--Kolkata

2.     Name two of its attributes you like and two you dislike.-- Its callous, laid-back attitude and over-dose of politics in some of the Institutions. (Dislikes)

Its monumental heritage as the Cultural Capital of India and the general intellectualism and love for high-culture prevalent among its inhabitants. (Likes)

3.     How many siblings do you have?-- None.

4.     What sections do you visit on IF?--DM (currently), Sony and Colors. Used to visit the Bolly Section frequently till a month ago.

5.     How many languages do you understand /speak?--Three. Bengali, English and Hindi.

6.     You say you've had many catfights but did you ever beat up anyone in your life, so far ?-- In childhood, yes. I beat up whoever I got into a fight with in Junior SchoolLOL

I expected as much ! I myself beat up a few in school LOL

7.     Name three members whom you would like to see on the hot seat and why?-- Mahi aka fair_n_luvly. She's generally shy but can be fun if forced to speak up moreLOL And Gumrah, she's a made-for-MOTW kind of a person, I'm sure you know that. Tongue

Well, well, well ! Quite a few re- incarnations tumbling out ! First Shad as Gumrah and now Mahi as fair n luvly  ! Looking fwd to a few  more Big smile .

@ Mahi ( in case you are following this thread) -  Hi , long time no see !  I know you decided  to leave DM long ago but surely you could show up in the MOTWs.  Would be nice to have you on the hot seat. Tongue

8.     Write a few lines on each of  the following pictures using DM members or related discussions  that we've had on DM.

Will get back soon , too sleepy to think of anything more at the moment.     Woah, you sure churn out gems while sleepay! Shocked Please do post more questions when you're sleepy again. LOLLOL

Its either that or stealing time at work LOL

pic-1

Arwen (topic maker): Do you think it's necessary to have happy endings in movies?

Prometeus: Yeah sure, kyun nahe. Husband-wife got married, husband got a mistress, wife got divorce and fat alimony. Man got sex, woman got money. Happy ending in proper way. Big smile

Kyon bechari nayi navelli dulhan ko daraa  rahe ho LOL

pic2-

IHATEYOU: Do you prefer arranged marriage or love marriages?

Summer3: Love marriage generally increases expectations before marriage, also the risk of the boy being a fraud or a player is high. I'd say going for an arranged marriage is safer. Of course there are some scoundrels who commit fraud in arranged marriages as well.

*pastes Newspaper/Internet article about a Girl's family being duped by a conman who ran away with her dowry*

That would probably end with  a wish to hang all those conmen LOL

pic 3-

A debate was in full swing in DM about the most important lessons in life. Angie was the topic starter, and Mister K, Vintu and Ass were debating.

Mr. Ass: Life's lesson should be to make money and use it to build more public toilets in India. Bollywood stars should donate their extra money to the Toilet Building Fund instead of pouring it in shitty IPL.

LOL I can   picture OBJ putting forth such an argument

Vintage.Wine: Life is like a tree. After you marry and produce kids (fruits), Nature's need of you vanishes.Ouch So remain single and happily break a few noses in a bar. That is the aim of my life. Vintu Smile

No kidding there LOL

K,Universe: Very good topic, Angie. Life, as I see it, is chaos compressed into a formulaic, condensed state. A very apt illustration of all you might expect to live for, and lose in the long-winded theater of Life, can be found in the Mahabharata. *Starts discussing the Kurukshetra Battle and consequently the Geeta *

I am already missing his posts on those topics Big smile

pic 4-

Mr Ass: Enough about Life, Political azz-holes and the Ramayan. Let's discuss food. Are you a veg or a non-veg? Non-vegetarians, would you want to convert to vegetarianism or vice-versa? Why or why not?

Depends on whether Namo is veg or a non veg Wink LOL

Rehanism: I would never want to convert to vegetarianism since scientifically speaking, eating meat is necessary for the requisite supply of protein in the human body. Life is constantly being destroyed by us---whether in the form of eating plants or inhaling through the nose which kills about a billion germs per day. Almost everybody consumes some form of non-veg through gelatin-coated medicines. Almost all of us wear leather shoes made from snake skin. If so, then what's the logic behind going vegetarian?

Yeah!  Human rights should extend equally to the vegetarians  and the non vegetarians Tongue

Prometeus: I'm a PETA member. People Eating Tasty Animals. Who wants to join? Big smile

LOL Brilliant!  He did actually post that.

pic 5-

Some random discussions regarding physics taking place between Mister K and Freethinker on the Corpuscular theory of Light. In between, Baz butts in and says that he wants to go into the Light when he dies since only evil souls become ghosts according to Islam.

I d like to see Freethinker's expression should Baz manage to get the evil spirit to materialize as a proof Wink 

pic 6-

Freethinker's question to McNinja in his MOTW: Why do you always ask deep questions?

Me:  ninja (???) or shinobi (???) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan who specialized in unorthodox warfare. The functions of the ninja included espionagesabotage,infiltration, and assassination, and open combat in certain situations.[1] Their covert methods of waging war contrasted the ninja with the samurai,

Spies are supposed to lie deep and talk in deep code-lingo, remember? WinkLOL

A good one that !  Zorrro reminds me of a baby Ninja LOL

pic 7-

Freethinker:Do you believe in God?

Aya: God exists beyond all doubt. Scientists have shown how the burst of electrons and protons was within a definite scientific proportion that created the Universe. Remember the Intelligent Design theory?

Mr. Ass: Oh God! Not again. Yawwwn!

Heavens ! He wouldn't miss the Dollar God, would he ? Shocked

Vintage.Wine: My childhood friend was Godwin, I called him "God" for short. Once when I was out buying black grapes, he'd emptied out my wine cellar and run away.  Since then, I've stopped believing in him.  Vintu Smile

On a serious note , Godwin would be Her and not Him Tongue

Well done Krystal. I enjoyed all your replies. For someone who has been MIA for so long you got a good hold on the topics here as well as  the members both old and new.  Quite a feat  that ! Clap

Edited by _Angie_ - 01 July 2013 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.Vintage.WineKing-Anukrystal_watz

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
^^Thanks, Angie. Well, I guess I earned myself some self-back-slapping because of my unfailing memory. Approve

P.S. Why would Godwin be "Him"? I didn't quite get that. LOL

Edited by krystal_watz - 01 July 2013 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Angie_Summer3

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

P.S. Why would Godwin be "Him"? I didn't quite get that. LOL

I said it wouldn't be a "HIm" . Its got to be a "Her" !  Tongue  Check a few of his older posts and the reason would be crystal  clear LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.krystal_watzSummer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top