Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #5: krystal_watz (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

Hey Krystal! Congrats for being on the hot seat . Tongue Great going. It is difficult to say  which is hotter,  the the grill or the grilled! KAL's unlimited foxy couldn't hold you for long as I see LOL

Thanks a lot Angie. How are you doing? Big smile

A few simple ones from me-

1.     Which city do you live in?--Kolkata

2.     Name two of its attributes you like and two you dislike.-- Its callous, laid-back attitude and over-dose of politics in some of the Institutions. (Dislikes)

Its monumental heritage as the Cultural Capital of India and the general intellectualism and love for high-culture prevalent among its inhabitants. (Likes)

3.     How many siblings do you have?-- None.

4.     What sections do you visit on IF?--DM (currently), Sony and Colors. Used to visit the Bolly Section frequently till a month ago.

5.     How many languages do you understand /speak?--Three. Bengali, English and Hindi.

6.     You say you've had many catfights but did you ever beat up anyone in your life, so far ?-- In childhood, yes. I beat up whoever I got into a fight with in Junior SchoolLOL

7.     Name three members whom you would like to see on the hot seat and why?-- Mahi aka fair_n_luvly. She's generally shy but can be fun if forced to speak up moreLOL And Gumrah, she's a made-for-MOTW kind of a person, I'm sure you know that. Tongue

8.     Write a few lines on each of  the following pictures using DM members or related discussions  that we've had on DM.

Will get back soon , too sleepy to think of anything more at the moment.     Woah, you sure churn out gems while sleepay! Shocked Please do post more questions when you're sleepy again. LOLLOL

pic-1

Arwen (topic maker): Do you think it's necessary to have happy endings in movies?

Prometeus: Yeah sure, kyun nahe. Husband-wife got married, husband got a mistress, wife got divorce and fat alimony. Man got sex, woman got money. Happy ending in proper way. Big smile

pic2-

IHATEYOU: Do you prefer arranged marriage or love marriages?

Summer3: Love marriage generally increases expectations before marriage, also the risk of the boy being a fraud or a player is high. I'd say going for an arranged marriage is safer. Of course there are some scoundrels who commit fraud in arranged marriages as well.

*pastes Newspaper/Internet article about a Girl's family being duped by a conman who ran away with her dowry*

pic 3-

A debate was in full swing in DM about the most important lessons in life. Angie was the topic starter, and Mister K, Vintu and Ass were debating.

Mr. Ass: Life's lesson should be to make money and use it to build more public toilets in India. Bollywood stars should donate their extra money to the Toilet Building Fund instead of pouring it in shitty IPL.

Vintage.Wine: Life is like a tree. After you marry and produce kids (fruits), Nature's need of you vanishes.Ouch So remain single and happily break a few noses in a bar. That is the aim of my life. Vintu Smile

K,Universe: Very good topic, Angie. Life, as I see it, is chaos compressed into a formulaic, condensed state. A very apt illustration of all you might expect to live for, and lose in the long-winded theater of Life, can be found in the Mahabharata. *Starts discussing the Kurukshetra Battle and consequently the Geeta *
pic 4-

Mr Ass: Enough about Life, Political azz-holes and the Ramayan. Let's discuss food. Are you a veg or a non-veg? Non-vegetarians, would you want to convert to vegetarianism or vice-versa? Why or why not?

Rehanism: I would never want to convert to vegetarianism since scientifically speaking, eating meat is necessary for the requisite supply of protein in the human body. Life is constantly being destroyed by us---whether in the form of eating plants or inhaling through the nose which kills about a billion germs per day. Almost everybody consumes some form of non-veg through gelatin-coated medicines. Almost all of us wear leather shoes made from snake skin. If so, then what's the logic behind going vegetarian?

Prometeus: I'm a PETA member. People Eating Tasty Animals. Who wants to join? Big smile

pic 5-

Some random discussions regarding physics taking place between Mister K and Freethinker on the Corpuscular theory of Light. In between, Baz butts in and says that he wants to go into the Light when he dies since only evil souls become ghosts according to Islam.

pic 6-

Freethinker's question to McNinja in his MOTW: Why do you always ask deep questions?

Me:  ninja (???) or shinobi (???) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan who specialized in unorthodox warfare. The functions of the ninja included espionagesabotage,infiltration, and assassination, and open combat in certain situations.[1] Their covert methods of waging war contrasted the ninja with the samurai,

Spies are supposed to lie deep and talk in deep code-lingo, remember? WinkLOL

pic 7-

Freethinker:Do you believe in God?

Aya: God exists beyond all doubt. Scientists have shown how the burst of electrons and protons was within a definite scientific proportion that created the Universe. Remember the Intelligent Design theory?

Mr. Ass: Oh God! Not again. Yawwwn!

Vintage.Wine: My childhood friend was Godwin, I called him "God" for short. Once when I was out buying black grapes, he'd emptied out my wine cellar and run away.  Since then, I've stopped believing in him.  Vintu Smile

Edited by krystal_watz - 30 June 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Universe.Vintage.WineMcNinja_Angie_Forever-KAVinzySummer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #5: krystal_watz (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by Prometeus

oohooo Congratz Kryzzz!!!!SmileThumbs Up

Thanks Vinu Maharaj Embarrassed

Who was your hottest boyfriend? Every one of 'em was smoking hot!Big smile
What qualities in me attract you most? Your writing style, which is a crossover of Stoned and Drunk.
What's your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married? Not quite, though I can' say I wanna be single all my life. Actually, I'm yet to give a serious thought to it.
Define stalking! "I'm your biggest fan..."
my current FB status lol :P
Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father? None. I talk to friends.
Do you have any addictions? Yeah. IF. Ouch
Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world? Wish they did. Unhappy
Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying. A dress worth some 2K bucks. I could't try it out in the Trial room of the Mall since it was too crowded, looked like a Nun Tunic when I tried it on at home.
Has a guy ever asked you to marry him? Yes.
What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend? Not anything I remember. I'm fiercely loyal to friends.
Do you keep secrets? Yes.
Have you ever kissed a girl? Not on the lips. On the cheeks, yes. Tongue
How would you describe me to your mother?lol Why would I? She doesn't like being startled.
Which famous person would you like to be?why? I'm quite happy being myself, fame brings a crown of Roses with  thorns.
What do you think you look sexiest in? Chiffon/Net sarees and fashionable tops with skinny jeans. Also, long dresses.
 you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of a guy's body *below his shoulders* would you see first?lol Depends on who the guy is. If he's hot or somebody I've the hots for, then I'd look at everythingWink
Are you fond of singing/dancing/acting? Dancing, yep, Acting, maybe. Singing, NOPE.
Have you ever indulged in a catfight? Scores of times.
what was the worst advice/idea you've ever received from my side? "Just chill". That's also the only advice I ever remember you giving somebody.
How far can you go on our 3rd date?hmm lol  Extremely far.You at the dating spot, me at my home---that's quite faaar, ain't? 
If I were whispering all these questions in your ear, whats your reaction and feeling!?! lol 
Big smile I'd make the Five sisters kiss your cheek. Big smile

Thanks, btw, Unconventionally entertaining questions. LOL

LOLLOL...Thank you for the wonderful replies...I loved it...Hug  Big smile Rock on!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAkrystal_watz

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

1) Following are pending from "Foxy 36". You are a straight shooter so I expect all answers. However if you dont want to answer then state that you will not be able to answer.

28. Pick 5 male and 5 female members and rate them in likeness (out of 100%). The likeness can be due to any factor/s. For example Mr. A=80%, Mr.B=10%.

Male:
Mr. K =50%
Vinu= 56%
Vintu= 45%
Souro= 60%
Summer= 50%

Female:
Gumrah= 70%
Angie= 55%
RTH= 49%
Arwen= 54%
fair_n_luvly= 75%

29. Since we debate a lot about gays and lesbians and talk about equality and all that. I guess therefore no one will mind this question. State 15 members and from your observations who is likely to be straiight or who has has some/any chance of being non-straight. Straight versus non-straight

I don't think it'd be appropriate to speculate on this.

31. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy)

RTH, BTV, WA= 78 ,Arwen=70, fair_n_luvly=80, Summer=60, Gumrah=80, Ass=56, Vinu= 50, Vintu=30

32. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on aggression scale (0-100, with 100 being most)

RTH= 40
Mister K=80
Souro=65
krystal_watz=70
LeadNitrate=55
Summer=2
Ass=50
Beyond The Veil= 60
Birdie=75
King Anu=10

33. Pick 10 Dm members and rate them on intelligence scale (0-100, with 100 being most intelligent)

In my perception, almost everybody here has an intelligence level of 60-75.

34. State 3 good things about Lonely0planet (you can ignore this as I dont want to create fights)

2) Lets say you have decided to marry.

a-State one quality from DM members (any in #) that you want to see in your husband/partner/boyfriend.

Mr. Ass and Vinu = Pagal sense of humour.Tongue
Apart from that, intelligence and articulation that almost quite a few people display

b-Who from DM comes closest to your ideal. Koi bhi nahi.LOL

3) Look at following pictures (feel free to drool as well) and dedicate each to a male DM member and explain why.

Vinu = He's got "goofy" written all over his adorable face. Day Dreaming

My dear pet Ass. He's clearly spotted a beard on his girlfriend.

Birdie. Don't know why, but this name comes to mind.

Rehanism. He's a prematurely wise head on a much younger shoulder.

Beyond the Veil. He's got a veil on his head and a solemn, serious face.

4) I have written some of my favorite lyrics in urdu and then in english script. You can take help from anyone or just guess based on how it is written. This time it did not come out clean as I had mouse issues. lol

1-Kahin to beete kal ki jadein, dil mein hi utar jaati hai, kahin jo dhage tute to malaayen bhikar jaati
2-Tere pass hum itne hue, Tere khawab apne hue, Aise hue ab hum fidaa
3-Bezubaan kab se main raha, begunaah sehta main rahaa, khwab ka tere qissa hoon, tera hi toh main hissa hoon
4- Kyon Milti Hain Nazar, Kyon Hota Hai Asar, Kyon Hoti Hai Sahar, Na Tum Jano Na Hum
5- koi mangda mera si sama, koi hunda surat te fida, koi mangda meri si vafa, na koi mangda merian bala

4a. Match a,b,c,d and e with english lyrics 1,2,3,4,5. Example A4, B1.

4b. explain each line briefly.

Here goes:
1)=B
2)=D
3)=E
4)=A
5)=C

1) Memories of the past melt away from the heart, garlands break when the thread binding the flowers together, breaks.

Sounds like somebody's reminiscing about a failed marriage.

2) I got so close to you, that I adopted all your dreams as my own. You mesmerized me beyond my senses. 

Something a top Government employee would say to a sexy Foreign spy who seduced and trapped him into disclosing classified Government information. Embarrassed

3) I remained without speech for a long time, my innocent self took it all...I'm a part of your dreams and You.

Veer from Veer-Zara, on remaining as a prisoner for 22 years for Zara's sake.

4) Why do eyes meet, why does one affect another, why we fall for people...no one knows.

Somebody who's been asked the question "Why do people fall in love"?

5) People ask for my faith, my company, they get seduced by my face...but nobody desires my demons.

A handsome man with a troubled past who has difficulty getting into a relationship since nobody accepts his dark past.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Universe._Angie_Forever-KAVinzySummer3

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Here goes

1) If you could change one thing on IF what would it be?
2) What is the most memorable thread for you on DM? Why?
3) Have you ever indulged in epic trolling on IF? Tell us about it?
4) If you were Vijay for a day what would you do?
5) Pick 10 IF members and speculate 10 secrets about each one of them.
6) What would you do if you woke up one day and were Katrina Kaif?
7) What would you do if you woke up one day and were naked in bed with Katrina Kaif?
8) What would you do if you woke up one day and were naked in bed with Salman Khan?
9) Pick 10 IF members and speculate how similar or different their real life personalities are from their online personalities.
10) Write a short story with IF members: Include
- a love triangle
- a villain
- a bumbling super hero
- an alcoholic
- a spy
- your favorite celebrity

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAkrystal_watzSummer3

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

1) Following are pending from "Foxy 36". You are a straight shooter so I expect all answers. However if you dont want to answer then state that you will not be able to answer.

28. Pick 5 male and 5 female members and rate them in likeness (out of 100%). The likeness can be due to any factor/s. For example Mr. A=80%, Mr.B=10%.

Male:
Mr. K =50%
Vinu= 56%
Vintu= 45%
Souro= 60%
Summer= 50%

I think Vintu should have been 45.82% lol.

Female:
Gumrah= 70%
Angie= 55%
RTH= 49%
Arwen= 54%
fair_n_luvly= 75%

So miss lovely is leading here. nice

29. Since we debate a lot about gays and lesbians and talk about equality and all that. I guess therefore no one will mind this question. State 15 members and from your observations who is likely to be straiight or who has has some/any chance of being non-straight. Straight versus non-straight

This questions is more to see who can take the risk. See we talk about equality and that being gay is nothing wrong but when it comes to commenting on other we have no problem commenting on their looks but this is still a taboo. This is what I am trying to get it. No one has answered it. I understand

31. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy)

RTH, BTV, WA= 78 ,Arwen=70, fair_n_luvly=80, Summer=60, Gumrah=80, Ass=56, Vinu= 50, Vintu=30

Quite a list there. lol

32. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on aggression scale (0-100, with 100 being most)

RTH= 40
Mister K=80
Souro=65
krystal_watz=70
LeadNitrate=55
Summer=2
Ass=50
Beyond The Veil= 60
Birdie=75
King Anu=10

This is a good result for me. We foxes use our cunningness as defence mechanism and dont have to be aggressive. This supports that.

33. Pick 10 Dm members and rate them on intelligence scale (0-100, with 100 being most intelligent)

34. State 3 good things about Lonely0planet (you can ignore this as I dont want to create fights)

a-State one quality from DM members (any in #) that you want to see in your husband/partner/boyfriend.

Apart from that, intelligence and articulation that almost quite a few people display

You selected their appropriate qualities. nice

I see few hearts and glass breaking. lol

3) Look at following pictures (feel free to drool as well) and dedicate each to a male DM member and explain why.

This goofy is quite beefy. lol

And she has spotted ear rings on Ass. lol

hahahhahahahaha...let me remind you Birdie is your fellow Modi supporter. Please be kind to him.

I have a feeling he will not like this compliment due to big reason. lol

please spare me more laughs. lol

4) I have written some of my favorite lyrics in urdu and then in english script. You can take help from anyone or just guess based on how it is written. This time it did not come out clean as I had mouse issues. lol

1-Kahin to beete kal ki jadein, dil mein hi utar jaati hai, kahin jo dhage tute to malaayen bhikar jaati
3-Bezubaan kab se main raha, begunaah sehta main rahaa, khwab ka tere qissa hoon, tera hi toh main hissa hoon
4- Kyon Milti Hain Nazar, Kyon Hota Hai Asar, Kyon Hoti Hai Sahar, Na Tum Jano Na Hum
5- koi mangda mera si sama, koi hunda surat te fida, koi mangda meri si vafa, na koi mangda merian bala

Here goes:
1)=B D
2)=D A
3)=E E
4)=A C
5)=C B

1/5 correct.

1) Memories of the past melt away from the heart, garlands break when the thread binding the flowers together, breaks.

Corrected:

Sometimes memories of the past are very strong and deep rooted in heart. And when relationship breaks the people involved fall apart (thread holding the garlands means relationship holding people).

2) I got so close to you, that I adopted all your dreams as my own. You mesmerized me beyond my senses. 

Something a top Government employee would say to a sexy Foreign spy who seduced and trapped him into disclosing classified Government information. Embarrassed

Great. lol.

3) I remained without speech for a long time, my innocent self took it all...I'm a part of your dreams and You.

Its not literal. Its about tolerating despite being innocent. Rest is correct

lol
4) Why do eyes meet, why does one affect another, why we fall for people...no one knows.

Correct. Just wondering
5) People ask for my faith, my company, they get seduced by my face...but nobody desires my demons.

A handsome man with a troubled past who has difficulty getting into a relationship since nobody accepts his dark past.

correct. doesnt have to be dark past. people want so many things from you but they are not the same when it comes to your flaws

Great answers. Thanks. Now I need to finish my lunch and continue the dharmendra movie.

Edited by King-Anu - 30 June 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Great going  Kystal ji.
Now you possess the magic lamp and can turn any member into a princess or a FROG. ha ha.

krystal_watz

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Using DM members, describe what is going on here

Summer3

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Male:
Mr. K =50%
Vinu= 56%
Vintu= 45%
Souro= 60%
Summer= 50%

I think Vintu should have been 45.82% lol.

Female:
Gumrah= 70%
Angie= 55%
RTH= 49%
Arwen= 54%
fair_n_luvly= 75%

So miss lovely is leading here. nice

This questions is more to see who can take the risk. See we talk about equality and that being gay is nothing wrong but when it comes to commenting on other we have no problem commenting on their looks but this is still a taboo. This is what I am trying to get it. No one has answered it. I understand

Quite a list there. lol

RTH= 40
Mister K=80
Souro=65
krystal_watz=70
LeadNitrate=55
Summer=2
Ass=50
Beyond The Veil= 60
Birdie=75
King Anu=10

This is a good result for me. We foxes use our cunningness as defence mechanism and dont have to be aggressive. This supports that.

You selected their appropriate qualities. nice

I see few hearts and glass breaking. lol

This goofy is quite beefy. lol

And she has spotted ear rings on Ass. lol

hahahhahahahaha...let me remind you Birdie is your fellow Modi supporter. Please be kind to him.

I have a feeling he will not like this compliment due to big reason. lol

please spare me more laughs. lol

Here goes:
1)=B D
2)=D A
3)=E E
4)=A C
5)=C B

1/5 correct.

Corrected:

Sometimes memories of the past are very strong and deep rooted in heart. And when relationship breaks the people involved fall apart (thread holding the garlands means relationship holding people).

Great. lol.

Its not literal. Its about tolerating despite being innocent. Rest is correct

lol

Correct. Just wondering

correct. doesnt have to be dark past. people want so many things from you but they are not the same when it comes to your flaws

Great answers. Thanks. Now I need to finish my lunch and continue the dharmendra movie.

Actually, lemme tell you, I didn't really know the meaning of quite a few words in those Urdu lines.LOL 

Which Dharmendra movie?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top