Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congratualations bakri😊

Take care and God bless ! πŸ˜Š
and , globe trotter and lonely are the same person .πŸ˜†

Edited by hit_homerun - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Gumrah...

Morning! I can't remember the last time, i checked IF the moment i woke up lol πŸ˜†. I have been informed you were on the hot seat this week so was overly excited to grill ya ! 

Right, i am trying to do like 100 things at once now, but here is what i do. I shall post you the same questions i have asked previously BUT cos you're special my love, i will ask you new, questions too later on, in the evening/night.

Ps. me Participate in the serious threads? I barely participate these days, so  forget serious hona πŸ˜†

first most! my Set 9 question i have asked two previous MOTW-ERs and it has NEVER been answered, so i please break the trend of avoiding set 9 and give it a shot! DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM 9! 

Pick any 9 members from the forum, either current or ex-members, and answer the following questions, using those 9 members.

1. In a few lines, describe what you expect them to be like in their real life. For example do you expect them to be an introvert/extrovert, what sector/field you imagine them to be working/studying in, what class, and where in the world do you imagine them living in, and anything else you may want to add. 

2. Where do you see those 9 members in ten years from now.

3. Dedicate those 9 members a colour that suits their online personality. 

4. What do you think their zodiac sign is and explain the reason behind your decision.  I am not sure what you knowledge is like on Astrology, here is a link that may help you to come to your conclusion, it explains the 12 zodiac signs briefly.

5. From those 9 members, which one of them do you find most interesting, and why?

6. From those 9 members, which one of them do you find least interesting, and why?

7. Assign those 9 members to celebrities that may resemble them, either in terms of looks, or personality or any other reason. Explain your reason. 

8. Imagine those 9 members are in a party together, briefly describe what you imagine each of them doing in a party, and what conservation do you think will be taking place between them?

9. The 9 members are involved in a plane crash and you have the power to save only one. Which one member will be the survivor that doesn't get buried anywhere? πŸ˜†

Oye Hoye jaana! Your entry was awaited! πŸ˜‰

Ow, does it have to be Nine? I don't know that many people here, I haven't been around for AGES. I'll do Seven. As it is, your question is humongous. 

Here:
The members I'm gonna talk about are----- You, fair_n_luvly, King Anu, RTH, Mister K, BTV and Rehanism.

You - Extrovert, ain't no secret that. πŸ˜† You already do work somewhere, but since the question is what I think is the fittest job for you, I'll say Television Programme/Talk Show anchor. Pasand aya na? πŸ˜‰

Where you'd be ten years down: VJ on MTV.

Colour most suitable: Bright shocking pink.

Probable Star Sign: Leo. (said it cuz I KNOW it. :P)

Fair_n_Luvly: Quiet, reticent and calm. Also, sweet, understanding and homely. I visualize her working (in future) as a teacher in a Junior school. πŸ˜†

Where you'd be ten years down: Working as a head of a Child Rights NGO. 

Colour most suitable: Scarlet.

Probable star sign: Aquarius.

King Anu: Mature, shy and diplomatic. I expect him to be somewhat of an introvert in his real life and a man of few words, based on his choice of wording and sentence structuring on the forum. He, in my opinion, would be best suited as a Counselor.

Where you'd be ten years down: Writing books on Politics and Society in Pakistan.

Colour most suitable: Yellow.

Probable star sign: Gemini

RTH : She already said she was an introvert in real life. Her posts show depth of knowledge and a wondrous treasure trove of vocabulary. She'd do good as an author of a Thesaurus or Encyclopedia.

Where you'd be ten years down: Directing Greek-mythology themed movies.

Colour most suitable: Acid green.

Probable star sign: Sagittarius.

Mister K: K is mercurial, straightforward and assertive, sometimes to a degree that comes across as overbearing. He, like RTH, is a Whiz with jawbreakers. I'd imagine him as a retired Professor of Physics/Philosophy.

Where you'd be ten years down: Founder of a Theosophical Society.

Colour most suitable: Grey.

Probable Star Sign: Libra

Beyond the Veil: Articulate and earnest debater, likes to explain everything in laid-out details. Would do well as a Movie/Book critic.

Where you'd be ten years down: Gossip columnist for a popular Tabloid, bringing stars to blushes by scandalous exposes.  πŸ˜†

Colour Most suitable: Maroon.

Probable star sign: Pisces

Rehanism: A fierce defender of Atheism, he's humble and down-to-earth, yet his passion for the subject of debate shows through in his posts and writing style. The most apt profession for him would be either a Human Rights lawyer or an NGO Activist. 

Where you'd be ten years down: Best-selling author of several books on Human Rights and Religious Extremism.

Colour Most Suitable: Blue.
 Probable star sign: Virgo

I find all of them interesting, in some way or the other. πŸ˜†

Members meet at a Party: 
Mister K was sitting quietly in a corner, lost in thoughts, his hand absent-mindedly twirling his flute of iced champagne. People pass by him, but he looks through them, barely nodding to a few "Hi!"s thrown his direction. 
The extravagant decors filled his mind with distaste. "I wonder which glorious nincompoop throws such an obscenely exorbitant social for their pet Poodle's Birthday? A Herculean waste. Bah!" He threw an angry glance at RTH, who had dragged him here. 

Actually, they were on a bet. The week before, him and RTH had been engaged in a thundering debate on the definition of frivolity and the limits up to which it should be within an soul-bearing homo sapiens' ability to withstand a reasonably generous amount of it. Both had reached a deadlock, with even Mister K. having exhausted his voluminous verbal dictionary and resorting to a " Fine!!!! By the Lord,  It's put up or shut up time then!" and agreeing to attend RTH's old school buddy's poodle Foxy's Birthday Party. 

Now sitting here, he regretted it. The environment, not to forget the FRIVOLOUS need to celebrate the birth of a meagre canine that necessitated the party, was biting upon his nerves. "For the love of the nailed-on Lord!"  he exclaimed sadly.

Far at the end of the hall, King Anu was seen giving cordial smiles to a friend of the host. (The host was the friend of Anu, Rehan,  Gumrah and Fair_n_luvly as well, and BTV and Mr K were there as guest-bring-alongs of RTH.).

The host butted in and asked, "So, how's it going, Kingy?"

Anu, with his trademark tight-lipped smile, said, "I'm fine, lol. Btw, this is quite an unusual theme for a party. lol. Now, I hope your Foxy likes other foxes, or she won't take too kindly to me. Now, please wait a while, while I go look for Gumrah, lol"

Gumrah, meanwhile, was standing on the washroom floor, critically studying her face in the mirror. "Huh...my kajal is smudged".

Coming out absent-mindedly, she bumped into Anu, who was coming for her.
"Anuuu!!!!!", she gave out a squeal! "Whoa, whoa, whoa, you here! Love ya, how's you keepin sheepin? Btw, do you think my kajal on the left eye is looking a little smudged?".

Anu:" No, kuri, you looking absolutely fine. Nobody'll notice that tiny smudge, lol".

Fair_n_luvly, meanwhile, had just arrived.

Spotting Gumrah, she went over to greet her.

"My, my! Shad, you look gawjus!" she said with a wink. "I look plain though. :("

"Awww, naughty, Fairie, fishing for compliments? You look DIVINEEE! Main sadke javaa", said Gumrah, beaming.

Fair_n_luvly's face tightened a little bit. "Shad, this isn't funny", she said in an annoyed tone.

"Btw Mahi, how do I look in this dress? How do you rate it from 1-10? Meanwhile look around at all the other girls in the party and rate their dresses too. Thank you!" added Gumrah. Before Mahi aka Fari_n_Luvly could respond,she was gone, but not before shouting a "XOXO"!

Beyond the veil was having a bad time. His feet had been twice trampled on, he'd collided with three fat men in succession, and somebody poured red wine mistakenly over his spotlessly White Tux. He was sour.

Spotting RTH, he angrily headed off to her. "Hey Sarina, what kind of people are you friends with nowadays? I agreed to come along ditching my important Conference Meet just because I owed you a favour. And this is what I tied with in this mangy Poodly Party? By what logic in the fair wide world should I be expected to subserviently take all this undue punishment upon my unblemished soul for a furry canine-for-the-affluent?", he puffed breathlessly, his face red with anger.

RTH tried to calm him down, "Calm, brother. Else you'll upset Wepwawet."

"Who?", BTV said, unable to comprehend. " Wet--what?"

"Not wet. Wep-wa-wet, The Egyptian God with the head of a dog. You'll upset him if you go around throwing insults to poor canines. Now listen to me, remember what I told you about the Love Handle? There she is. Look."

BTV swung around in the direction RTH was pointing to. Sure enough, there was Love Handle, or the Hosts' husband's sister who had earned the nickname Love Handles by her love for slinky gowns on a distressingly cellulite-icious figure.

"Yuck!", snarled BTV, his face contorting with disgust, "What on earth can be acceptable logic to wear a dress like that when you have a body resembling a baby sperm whale?"

RTH nodded in agreement. "The first time I was unfortunate enough to bear witness to this eminently disturbing spectacle at another evening social, I thought 'Argus, there goes my eyes'. There should a be a Law passed in the US Senate against obese people wearing anything less than cape-like apparel that covers the entire abdomen, arms as well as thighs to at least five inches below the knee. Think anybody has the guts to start the Victoria Beckham Party in protest of these Love Handle tortures on innocent eyes?"

Both RTH and BTV laughed bitchily and slapped each others' backs. BTV's bad mood was wearing off.

"And what exactly do you mean by that, RTH? May I know?"

Rehanism had slipped up from the behind which neither RTH or BTV  had noticed.

"Pardon me if this sounds offensive, but I do think its extremely unfair to wish legal bindings on what someone should or should not wear. In a Free country that proudly proclaims its democratic status, any thought of such an autocratic law would undermine the sincerity  of thought lent to Democracy by the Heads of States. What you said, therefore, is in my opinion, only becoming of a Theocratic state ruled by religious fundamentalists that limit people's freedom in the name of Morality. Thank you".

Having finished his speech, Rehanism motioned a waiter and lifted off a glass of juice from the tray. 

"Good day to you all, gentlemen. Long live Freedom and Democracy". A smile and he was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Had missed the Plane Crash question:

I'll save... The pilot, maybe? Then all would be saved. πŸ˜›

Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sweet. Krystal in the hot seat. Must think questions to post.

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Little crazy----Vintage.Wine.

Vintu - A bottle of Black Label, so he can have a change of taste from the same old Vintage wine he's been drinking since ages.

13. Pick one male member you want to take on a date/non-romantic get together/know more about and why --- Vintu. We'd spend time at some antique, charming little wine shop.

@ All Blue:   Antique charming wine shop ? ..<< That sounds like my brains...You just wanna get inside that,  Right? ..You naughty toper ...πŸ˜† ..

And hey ! ...I always carry my Bar along where ever I go ...So may be we can go to some scenic, snowy ridgeline and clink the glasses together? ...I know one such location, where I took my last 03 dates ...And trust me they all relished the beauty so much that none of em ever returned from the place ...πŸ˜† ...

Vintu...

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats, krystal_watz!

I am not able to think of any questions right now.. so I am copying the questions I asked Souro.

1a) What do you admire about yourself? 
1b) Is there anything you want to change about yourself .. if so, what and why?
2a) What is the one quality you admire in others? 
2b) What is the one quality you detest? How do you respond to people who exhibit this quality. 
3) What do you think is your purpose in life? What have you been doing to achieve that purpose? Are you there yet? If not, what else do you have to do to achieve it? Is there anything else you require that is keeping you from achieving this purpose, if so how much (many) of it do you need and where will you get it from? 
4a) If someone gives you an open air ticket to go anywhere in the world, for whatever duration you please and also grants you the freedom to do whatever you want while you are at your destination .. where would you go, how long would you stay and what will you do there, and why? 
4b) Suppose you get the option to take one more person along on this trip, who would you take with you and why?
5) What are your views on gay marriage, abortion and pre-marital sex? 
6a) Suppose someone you care about is mentally unstable (obsessed about or addicted to something or even suicidal), and no one else but you has realized it, what would you do? 
6b) Is there a way to understand when someone is on the verge of getting addicted to something and if so, stop them from getting addicted to drugs, tobacco, alcohol or even sex?

Looking forward to your answers! Thanks and congrats again! πŸ˜Š
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for answering foxy 36 quickly. Some are still left.

thanks. all answers were superb.  i am not including controversial parts. lol

King Anu: Mature, shy and diplomatic. I expect him to be somewhat of an introvert in his real life and a man of few words, based on his choice of wording and sentence structuring on the forum. He, in my opinion, would be best suited as a Counselor.

Where you'd be ten years down: Writing books on Politics and Society in Pakistan.

Colour most suitable: Yellow.

Probable star sign: Gemini

Interesting. thanks
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Mister K was sitting quietly in a corner, lost in thoughts, his hand absent-mindedly twirling his flute of iced champagne.

Till I read this sentence, the only flute that I was familiar with is this:

πŸ˜†

And you guys say I am fancy with my words. Such unctuousness!

(OK, that word was uncalled for but I just had to slide it in to make your words come true. Laaj jo rakhni hai Girdhar ko :)

Edited by K.Universe. - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A- I have selected 12 "handsome hunks" from DM

Vinu
Vintu
Souro
Birdie
Mr K
Ass
Summer
Freethinker
Rehanism
Beyond the V
Zorro
Baz

1- Choose 6 hunks that you want to know more of

2- Choose 6 hunks that you want to meet

3- Choose 6 hunks that you think are most romantic

4- Choose 6 hunks that are best in debates

5- Choose 6 hunks and dedicate a song to them

6- Choose 6 hunks and make a romantic pair with a female member

7- Choose 6 hunks that are likely to be Modi supporter

8- Choose 6 hunks that might get into trouble with law. Might

9- Chosoe 6 hunks and associate bollywood hero with them

10- Choose 6 hunks and tell us which female member can shut them up.

11- 1 Most favorite hunk from these 12. Could be for any reason.

B- Make 5 pairs from members where you have or had seen a rivalry of any kind.

C- Assign members to following cast of sholay

Jai
Veeru
Basanti
Dhanno
Gabbar
Thakur
Kaalia
Radha (lady in white)
Imam Saheb
Ram Lal
Jailer
Surma bhopali
Mausee (aunt of basanti)
Sambha

D- Dedicate following lines to one member

lehra ke bal kha ke, bal kha ke, lehra ke
aankha laga ke, dilon ko jala ke
karon main ishara, sharara sharara
main hon eke sharara

Are tune abhii dekhaa nahii.n,
Dekhaa hai to jaanaa nahii.n,
Jaanaa hai to maanaa nahii.n,
Mujhe pahachaanaa nahii.n,
Duniyaa divaanii merii,
Mere piichhe piichhe bhaagii,
Kis me.n hai dam yahaa.n,
Thahare jo mere aage,
Mere aage aanaa nahii.n,
Dekho Takaraanaa nahii.n,
Kisii se bhii haare nahii.n ham

Jo soche, jo chaahe vo karake dikhaade.n
Ham vo hai.n jo do aur do paa.Nch banaa de.n

Kabhee Mai Dard Jagatee Hu, Kabhee Mai zakhm Mitatee Hu
Kabhee Mai Raz Chupatee Hu, Kabhee Khud Raz Ban Jatee Hu
Dil Tute Aur Sath Chhute, Phir Bhee Too Pichhe Aaye

ayee kaka, hata naa
paseena baha ke, kamaye le,
mehnat ke roti khayee le
eee jaane na upar wala
maaainnn marrrd tang-e-wala
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: King-Anu

A- I have selected 12 "handsome hunks" from DM

<font color="#0000ff">Vinu</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Vintu</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Souro</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Birdie</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Mr K</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Ass</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Summer</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Freethinker</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Rehanism</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Beyond the V</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Zorro</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Baz</font>
1- Choose 6 hunks that you want to know more of

Vintu, Mr. K, Birdie, Rehanism, Zorro and Summer.
2- Choose 6 hunks that you want to meet:
All of the above except replacing Zorro with Vinu.
3- Choose 6 hunks that you think are most romantic:
Vinu, Summer and possibly Vintu. Don't think any of the others are. πŸ˜†[COLOR]
4- Choose 6 hunks that are best in debates: [B] Ah, an easy one. K, Rehanism, Freethinker, Souro, BTV and Birdie.
5- Choose 6 hunks and dedicate a song to them:
Vinu- Yeh ladka haye allah kaisa hai deewana

Summer- Dekha ek khwab to yeh silsile huye

Vintu -Talli, main talli

Mr.K- Arre Deewano, mujhe pehchano

Birdy - Bye bye Birdie πŸ˜›

Beyond the Veil - Parde mein rehne do
6- Choose 6 hunks and make a romantic pair witha female member:

BTV - Angie
K - Arya
Vinu - Donna
Vintu - Boreddamsel
Freethinker - RTH
Zorro - Ashraa

7- Choose 6 hunks that are likely to be Modi supporter:

Souro, Birdy, Ass, Mr. K and Vintu. Can't think of a sixth.
8- Choose 6 hunks that might get into trouble with law:

Birdy - Bar brawl.
Vintu -Drunk Driving.
Ass -Bum grabbing 
Summer- Making people diabetic by verbal injections. πŸ˜†
Beyond the Veil -Might get into trouble with the law in some conservative Muslim country for campaigning in favour of Gay marriage. πŸ˜†
Zorro -Vanishing people by magic.

9- Choose 6 hunks and associate bollywood hero with them
Can't think of any hero to go with any of the members, except for maybe 
Vinu = Kishore Kumar. (I remember him saying he was a fan; plus there's a vague physical resemblance between the two IMO.

10- Choose 6 hunks and tell us which female member can shut them up.
I can single-handedly shut up all 12. πŸ˜‰

11- 1 Most favorite hunk from these 12. Could be for any reason.
I'll pass this one, don't mind. πŸ˜†
B- Make 5 pairs from members where you have or had seen a rivalry of any kind.
Me-Gauri
WA-Middy
RTH-K
BTV-Souro
Gauri-Cuckoocutter
C- Assign members to following cast of sholay
Jai - Vinu
Veeru - Vintu
Basanti- Ashraa
Dhanno- lonely
Gabbar- Mr Ass
Thakur- Summer
Kaalia- Zorro
Radha (lady in white)-Fair_n_luvly
Imam Saheb- King Anu
Ram Lal- Baz
Jailer- Freethinker
Surma bhopali - LeadNitrate
Mausee (aunt of basanti)-RTH
Sambha - Birdie
D- Dedicate following lines to one member
lehra ke bal kha ke, bal kha ke, lehra ke
aankha laga ke, dilon ko jala ke
karon main ishara, sharara sharara
main hon eke sharara

Gumrah

Are tune abhii dekhaa nahii.n,
Dekhaa hai to jaanaa nahii.n,
Jaanaa hai to maanaa nahii.n,
Mujhe pahachaanaa nahii.n,
Duniyaa divaanii merii,
Mere piichhe piichhe bhaagii,
Kis me.n hai dam yahaa.n,
Thahare jo mere aage,
Mere aage aanaa nahii.n,
Dekho Takaraanaa nahii.n,
Kisii se bhii haare nahii.n ham

Jo soche, jo chaahe vo karake dikhaade.n
Ham vo hai.n jo do aur do paa.Nch banaa de.

Magician Zorro---wohi ek hai jo do aur do pannch bana sakte hai.

Kabhee Mai Dard Jagatee Hu, Kabhee Mai zakhm Mitatee Hu
Kabhee Mai Raz
Chupatee Hu, Kabhee Khud Raz Ban Jatee Hu
Dil Tute Aur Sath Chhute, Phir Bhee
Too Pichhe Aaye

Me, krystal_watz 
ayee kaka, hata naa
paseena baha ke, kamaye le,
mehnat ke roti khayee le
eee jaane na upar wala
maaainnn marrrd tang-e-wala

Freethinker---he likes legs. Tang-e-wala. πŸ˜‰

Thanks. πŸ˜›
Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oohooo Congratz Kryzzz!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Who was your hottest boyfriend?
What qualities in me attract you most?
What's your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?
Define stalking!
my current FB status lol :P
Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father?
Do you have any addictions?
Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world?
Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
Has a guy ever asked you to marry him?
What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend?
Do you keep secrets? 
Have you ever kissed a girl?
How would you describe me to your mother?lol
Which famous person would you like to be?why?
What do you think you look sexiest in?
 you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of a guy's body *below his shoulders* would you see first?lol
Are you fond of singing/dancing/acting?
Have you ever indulged in a catfight?
what was the worst advice/idea you've ever received from my side?
How far can you go on our 3rd date?hmm lol
If I were whispering all these questions in your ear, whats your reaction and feeling!?! lol
πŸ˜ƒ