Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

Since I am going out of town, so I am posting the new bakri for you guys to be grilled again. This time another DM veteran, though MIA for a while, recently returned with sporadic activities.

krystal_watz

Congratulations. This may not be extravagant creation, but a little present from my side, to put in your sig box to signal, you are our designated bakra.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

Edited by LeadNitrate - 27 June 2013 at 11:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...Forever-KAkrystal_watzFreethinker112Vinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #5: krystal_watz" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats. Here are my...yes you guessed it right. Foxy 36. lol.

Foxy 36

1a. Name your 3 least favorite DM members
1b. Give one good thing about those 3 members

2a. Name your 3 most favorite DM members/
2b. Give one bad thing about those 3 members

3. Best debater on DM

4. Pick 10 DM members and associate a word with them

5. Who in your view (or imagination) is most?
Friendly
Annoying
Intelligent
Wise
Funny
Emotional
Mysterious
Little crazy
Fancy with words
Beautiful girl
Handsome guy
Calm
Cool
Eloquent
Graceful

6. Make/Imagine teams of (2 IF members each) for following situations/competitions
Miss Universe
Mr. Universe
War
SRK/Kajol role in DDLJ
Manage economic crisis
"Dance pay chance Marlay" competition
Singing
Debate
IQ competition
Cooking Briyanis (gossiping)
Prank/Making fun
Stalking someone
Comedy competition
There is God
There is no God
Gay marriage should be allowed
Gay marriage should not be allowed

7. Choose one person (M or F) from the whole world that personifies (in your eyes)*
Grace
Dignity
Character
Beauty
Personality
Charisma
Intelligence
Leadership
Wisdom
Innocence
* Exclude religious figures

8. Rate yourself (1-10 ,1 being least/less)
Emotional
Intelligent
Wise
Looks
Calm
Charismatic
Leadership
Lucky
Honesty
Care about virtual life
Arrogance
Greed
Eating

9. Give your current favorite signature (you know words of wisdom that people put at the bottom)

10. Give your current favorite AVIs (Gifs/pictures)

11. If you happen to get into a time machine of some sort then
-which 3 people from the past would you like to meet (non religious)
-which 3 events would you like to witness
-which 3 events would you like to change now that you know about them.

12. Pick 2 male and 2 female members
- and give them a gift and explain why you gave them that gift.
- that you would like to meet in person
- and make 2 M-F jodi (friendly, romantic)
- you would like to see less of/banned
- you would like to see more of

13. Pick one male member you want to take on a date/non-romantic get together/know more about and why

14. Pick one female member you want to know more about and why

15. Pick one male and one female member who you see as your rival/competition here (could be in debate or other aspect) and why

16. Who in your mind a better debater overall (on average) from Mr. K or RTH and why

17. Who in your mind defends the Gays/Lesbians and their cause the best RTH, BTV or Rehanism

18. Who makes the best argument in support of God and against God

19. who do you think comes out as most honest (geniuine article) and why

20. who comes out as fake, unclear and why

21. who has the potential to do extra-ordinary thing in life and why

22. who is the most romantic here and why

23. what is that you get physically attracted to in opposite gender

24. what 3 personal qualites will you look for in life partner

25. Rate following on their debating contribution to this forum (10 being best, 0 being worst). You can base it on their activity, quality of their posts, seriousness. Anything. NA if you dont know

Summer
Zorro
Mr. K
BTV
Mr Ass
Baz
Birdie
Souro
Baazigar
Vintu
Prometeus
Rehanism
Ice-thinker
Hit-homerun
King Anu

26. You have a developed a lie detector with 100 percent accuracy. Pick 10 DM members and ask them one question.

27. To make DM work better you have been given a task to advice members for betterment. Pick 10 members and advice them (in one line) on their role in DM

28. Pick 5 male and 5 female members and rate them in likeness (out of 100%). The likeness can be due to any factor/s. For example Mr. A=80%, Mr.B=10%.

29. Since we debate a lot about gays and lesbians and talk about equality and all that. I guess therefore no one will mind this question. State 15 members and from your observations who is likely to be straiight or who has has some/any chance of being non-straight. Straight versus non-straight

30. You have seen fights/arguments over the years both as a member. State 3 most intense/serious fights/arguments and who were involved in each

31. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy)

32. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on aggressions scale (0-100, with 100 being most
aggressor)

33. Pick 10 Dm members and rate them on intelligence scale (0-100, with 100 being most intelligent)

34. State 3 good things about Lonely0planet

35. pick your favorite from the two

Gumrah/Pretty Kuri
RTH/BTV
Summer/Baz
Rehanism/Freethinker
K/Vinu
Vintu/Birdie
Ass/Zorro
Lonely0planet/Globtrotter
Boreddamsel/Mcninja
Moomin/Chandarmukhi
Nitrate/Angie
Aarya/Arwen

36. Gumrah, Pretty Kuri, Krystal, Baz, Souro, Vinu, Ass and Summer are on a get together. They are on African Safari in Kenya. Souro is driving and Summer/Baz in front seat. Girls in second row and Vinu and Ass in the third row. On their way to hunting field there is thick jungle.

Ass says he badly needs to go for a bathroom break. Summer wisely says no. Ass says he cannot resist. Vinu offers a bottle. However girls says no let him go outside and get it over with. Summer is not happy. Baz is not sure. Anyway Ass goes out.

Suddenly from somewhere aadevaasi dressed in straw attire come out and capture ass. They then surround everyone and take hosatges. They ask for someone to talk to. krystal knew their language. They said they are man eaters. Krystal says you cannot eat us like that.

Negotiations start. Aadevasi says please us and we can think of letting few go. Girls start singing a song while boys starts shaking. Aadevasi get happy. They decide to relase 5 and keep 3 and says its Krystal decision

Which 5 will you keep?
How will you save other 3?
Use any tool you have for this trip.

Thanks and hope no one will mind. lol

P.S: Also take your time. You can answer in pieces. You have full week so hopefully wont take much of your time.

Edited by King-Anu - 27 June 2013 at 6:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Universe.McNinjakrystal_watzFreethinker112Summer3

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Well, well, my long e-dream finally came true. LOL

*Rubs hands, warms up*

Ahh, let's start.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Angie_Forever-KAFreethinker112Summer3

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

Since I am going out of town, so I am posting the new bakri for you guys to be grilled again. This time another DM veteran, though MIA for a while, recently returned with sporadic activities.

krystal_watz

Congratulations. This may not be extravagant creation, but a little present from my side, to put in your sig box to signal, you are our designated bakra.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name: Can't reveal it here.

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): DB

The reason behind your ID: I was in a bind between "Krystal" and "Watzername" to choose for my ID when I first thought of joining IF. Eventually, I decided to combine the two and make it krystal_watzername. For some reason, I couldn't type after "krystal_watz" (probably some glitch). I decided to go ahead with what I'd typed, and following that, krystal_watz's glorious birth on IF came to be celebrated. Tongue

How did you first join IF: I found out about IF while searching for a place to discuss about the erstwhile StarOne soap Miley Jab Hum Tum. I was a silent reader for quite a few months before I finally decided to take the plunge and join the place.

How often do you login: Quite often. Don't post as frequently though.

Your experience in IF so far: Mixed. Have had the usual share of fights and buddy-ships. One thing is beyond all doubt, this place is helluva addictive as generations of IFers can testifyLOL

A nice moment of your life on IF: When my Birthday thread was opened for the first time on IF, specifically Debate Mansion.

Your worst nightmare on IF: Nothing. Nothing I've encountered on IF has the power to be a nightmare for moi. LOL

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: Shad, fair_n_luvly, Souro.

What other forums you visit other than DM: Sony and Colors TV forums.

Why are you attracted towards DM: This place is arguably the best section on IF. There are a plethora of interesting and relevant debates to choose from---ranging from the extremely serious to the mundane-but-important. People are quite open-minded,witty, cordial and above everything, very informed. The Debates invigorate you and enable you to learn diverse and relevant information, sometimes information you'd never come across normally outside of books and research articles. It's a fresh breath of air compared to the rest of IF. To be honest, I joined IF for a different reason (specified above), but it was really THIS PLACE that got me acquainted with IF in the true sense and made me a regular here. 

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question: Most of the time, it does. Sometimes, light-hearted topics become too spam-y, something which I think needs to be reduced as it can get really annoying.

Your favorite past-time: Reading and watching TV.

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: The former currently, soon to convert to the latter. LOL

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee: Study, study and study. I rarely get busy on anything else, least of all housework. Tongue

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well: Facebook, Yahoo Answers, IMDB and Wikipedia are some of the sites I regularly browse apart from IF.

favorite quote if any: "I won't pray to you to save me from the danger, but from the Fear of it".

Virtual or real: Real, any day.

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

Edited by krystal_watz - 28 June 2013 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAFreethinker112Vinzy

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

great start already DB. Hope you have fun this week.Smile

so what is comprehension? (remember we get to ask questions around here, and you answer)LOL

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Congrats. Here are my...yes you guessed it right. Foxy 36. lol.

Foxy 36

1a. Name your 3 least favorite DM members: I'm afraid there aren't currently any, I was MIA for over a year. Still, WA, lonely and Gauri.
1b. Give one good thing about those 3 members: They're all very intent on proving their side of the argument and would do anything for it. Tongue

2a. Name your 3 most favorite DM members: MIA argumentWIll have to go over lots od debates.
2b. Give one bad thing about those 3 members: NA

3. Best debater on DM: RTH

4. Pick 10 DM members and associate a word with them: Okay, can do this despite having been  MIA.

Birdie---Saucy
King Anu-Diplomatic
Angie-Gentle
Mr. Ass-Wacky
Freethinker- Unconventional
Mister. K- Mercurial
Rehanism-Rationalist
Souro- Unemotional
Summer- Sugary
Arwen - Bindaas

5. Who in your view (or imagination) is most?
Friendly--Arwen, Angie, actually most people.
Annoying----lonely
Intelligent-----Most of the people
Wise----K, Rehanism
Funny---Mr Ass
Emotional----Rahmona_pakswe (speaking from past experience)
Mysterious----Again, a lot of people.
Little crazy----Vintage.Wine.
Fancy with words----RTH, K
Beautiful girl-----Umm, no idea.
Handsome guy-----No idea. LOL
Calm----Rehanism and King Anu
Cool----LeadNitrate
Eloquent----RTH, BTV, Mr. K, King Anu, Angie
Graceful-----Can't think of a name

6. Make/Imagine teams of (2 IF members each) for following situations/competitions
Miss Universe-- P1nk, Fair_n_luvly (though they aren't as active anymore)
Mr. Universe-- Mr. K and Freethinker. Why? Because they were seen debating about things related to the Universe more than once on the forum.
War ---Me and Gumrah (again not so active on DM)
SRK/Kajol role in DDLJ --- RTH and WA
Manage economic crisis ----Mr Ass and Souro (one studies Management, the other works in a Market Research firm)
"Dance pay chance Marlay" competition-----Gumrah and King Anu
Singing----Fair_n_luvly and Gumrah
Debate--- Ermm...just pair up somebody with somebody else. 
IQ competition--- I can think of three pairs--- RTH and K, me and Angie and BTV and Rehanism. 
Cooking Briyanis (gossiping)---Gumrah and Summer
Prank/Making fun---GUM-RAHHH! Lol. Can't think of a partner for her here. LOL
Stalking someone--- The two Mods---LeadNitrate and MP_Raha
Comedy competition--- Ass and Zorro
There is God--- K and WA
There is no God---Rehanism and Freethinker
Gay marriage should be allowed---BTV and me
Gay marriage should not be allowed----WA and ChocoBoyBarun

7. Choose one person (M or F) from the whole world that personifies (in your eyes)*
Grace--- Madhuri Dixit
Dignity--- Rabindranath Tagore
Character--- Bhisma from Mahabharat
Beauty--- Madhubala
Personality---- Satyajit Ray
Charisma----- Charlie Chaplin
Intelligence---- Einstein (Yeah, cliched, but couldn't think of anything else)
Leadership----- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Wisdom---- All ancient Indian and Greek philosophers
Innocence---- My four-month old niece LOL
* Exclude religious figures

8. Rate yourself (1-10 ,1 being least/less)
Emotional--6
Intelligent --8
Wise--7
Looks--5.5
Calm---4
Charismatic---5.3
Leadership---6.5
Lucky---7.8
Honesty----6
Care about virtual life---4.5
Arrogance---- 7.9
Greed----7
Eating----7

9. Give your current favorite signature (you know words of wisdom that people put at the bottom)----  My own signature---look bottom LOL

10. Give your current favorite AVIs (Gifs/pictures)--- None currently.

11. If you happen to get into a time machine of some sort then
-which 3 people from the past would you like to meet (non religious)--- Netaji, Gandhiji and Tagore.
-which 3 events would you like to witness --- 
-which 3 events would you like to change now that you know about them. --The loss of Siraj-ud-daula to the British (I'd want him to win so the events that ensued after would never have happened), the rise of Hitler (to prevent the Holocaust, WW2 and everything that resulted from it) and I'd want Jagadish Bose to get recognition as the inventor of the wireless telepathy instead of Marconi

12. Pick 2 male and 2 female members
- and give them a gift and explain why you gave them that gift.
Vintu - A bottle of Black Label, so he can have a change of taste from the same old Vintage wine he's been drinking since ages.

Souro --- A cook book, so he can start cooking at home and eat out less. Tongue

Fair-n-luvly ---Some tanning cream since she's too fair and lovely. LOL 

Gumrah --- A mirror so she can rate herself all day. LOL Tongue

- that you would like to meet in person-- Vinu (Prometeus) and Summer, and fair_n_luvly and ?? (can't think of anybody else)
- and make 2 M-F jodi (friendly, romantic) --- boreddamsel and Vintu (to make her less bored), Birdie and l0nely (just to watch the fun *wink*)
- you would like to see less of/banned--- the Troll who was Ice-thinker/Polki-Zolfi, l0nely
- you would like to see more of ---Pretty much all the sane and intelligent members here.

13. Pick one male member you want to take on a date/non-romantic get together/know more about and why --- Vintu. We'd spend time at some antique, charming little wine shop.

14. Pick one female member you want to know more about and why ---RTH. She claims she's an introvert in real life so I would wanna she how she reacts to debatable subjects and situations when confronted with them in flesh and blood.

15. Pick one male and one female member who you see as your rival/competition here (could be in debate or other aspect) and why ----I don't really see anybody as a 'rival', but I find Angie to be a bit similar to me in her debating approach. She seems pretty articulate compared to most others, yet is often straightforward and not obscure or eclectic like, for example, Mr K often is. 

16. Who in your mind a better debater overall (on average) from Mr. K or RTH and why-- BTV, Me, Angie, King Anu. They're usually the most articulate of the lot. (forgive the vanity, do. Tongue). Then there are others like Rehanism and Arwen but they don't post much (or do they?)

17. Who in your mind defends the Gays/Lesbians and their cause the best RTH, BTV or Rehanism ---All of them

18. Who makes the best argument in support of God and against God --- In support of God--no Idea, K maybe?
Against God- Freethinker ( Re:his God topic that crossed 150 pages).

19. who do you think comes out as most honest (geniuine article) and why ---King Anu (he sounds quite earnest and heartfelt with whatever he says)

20. who comes out as fake, unclear and why ---  RTH at times (unclear) and WA (fake).

21. who has the potential to do extra-ordinary thing in life and why --- Everybody does.No idea about anyone's secret abilities in particular. Can I say "Me"? LOL

22. who is the most romantic here and why--Summer. His shayaris. Subhanallah! Big smile

23. what is that you get physically attracted to in opposite gender--- Intelligent, radiant face and eyes, along with that charisma and dry wit. This combination shoots me nerveless in the knees. LOL

24. what 3 personal qualites will you look for in life partner-- Adjustability (I'd have to be able to adjust to him without compromising on my basic principles and core ego), Good listening (lending a ear---yada yada) and finally, he has to share 60% of my interests (a big stretch, I know) 

25. Rate following on their debating contribution to this forum (10 being best, 0 being worst). You can base it on their activity, quality of their posts, seriousness. Anything. NA if you dont know

Summer--4
Zorro---6
Mr. K----8
BTV----8
Mr Ass---5
Baz----2
Birdie------5.5
Souro------7.5
Baazigar----7
Vintu----6
Prometeus----4.9
Rehanism----8.5
Ice-thinker----3
Hit-homerun----3.5
King Anu----7.8

26. You have a developed a lie detector with 100 percent accuracy. Pick 10 DM members and ask them one question.
Mister K ---- Do you edit dictionaries for a living?
Freethinker--- Have you NEVER EVER prayed in your life? Even in extremely dire straits?
WA ---- Are you a compulsive flirt in real too?
King Anu---- Do you actually laugh out loud after every sentence?
Rehanism ---- Are you a fan of Taslima Nasrin?
lonely--- What is your ethnicity?
Vintu --- Do you really drink only Vintage Wine and nothing stiffer? LOL
Prometeus ---Which Arab country do you live now?
Summer ---What's your actual age?
Gumrah --Who's your present IF crush? 

27. To make DM work better you have been given a task to advice members for betterment. Pick 10 members and advice them (in one line) on their role in DM

LeadNitrate ---Continue with your job of reprimanding offending members. It's going good.
Summer ---We love your shayaris, but please do say more on the actual point of the debate thread.
King Anu --- Remain as you are.
Birdy --- Try to sound more formal. LOL
Lonely--- Don't be afraid of arguments.
Rehanism ---Not everything about religion is bad or evil. Do think more about it.
Gumrah --Kabhi kabhi to serious threads mein bhi participare kiya kar.
Souro --- Sometimes you argue just for the sake of arguing. That ain't nice.
Mister K. --- Please don't use jaw-breaking, popularly incomprehensible words in every sentence.
RTH -- She sounds too remote and abstract sometimes. It often impedes the flow of the argument which would be best done using simpler and more straightforward words and phrases.

28. Pick 5 male and 5 female members and rate them in likeness (out of 100%). The likeness can be due to any factor/s. For example Mr. A=80%, Mr.B=10%.

29. Since we debate a lot about gays and lesbians and talk about equality and all that. I guess therefore no one will mind this question. State 15 members and from your observations who is likely to be straiight or who has has some/any chance of being non-straight. Straight versus non-straight

30. You have seen fights/arguments over the years both as a member. State 3 most intense/serious fights/arguments and who were involved in each.

Me, Middy on one side---WA, Gauri on the other, mostly Gauri.(A thread regarding beauty)

Gauri and Cuckoocutter (innumerable threads)

BTV and WA on one hand----- Ass and Souro on the other, among innumerable others on both sides. (Harry Potter Debate)

31. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy)

32. Pick 10 DM members and rate them on aggressions scale (0-100, with 100 being most
aggressor)

33. Pick 10 Dm members and rate them on intelligence scale (0-100, with 100 being most intelligent)

34. State 3 good things about Lonely0planet

35. pick your favorite from the two

Gumrah/Pretty Kuri--- Both
RTH/BTV ---- RTH
Summer/Baz ---Baz
Rehanism/Freethinker ---Rehanism
K/Vinu ---- Vinu
Vintu/Birdie --None
Ass/Zorro ---Ass
Lonely0planet/Globtrotter --- I don't know Globetrotter, and I don't like the other one named.
Boreddamsel/Mcninja --Don't know Mcninja much, so boreddamsel.
Moomin/Chandarmukhi ---None
Nitrate/Angie --Angie
Aarya/Arwen --Arwen

36. Gumrah, Pretty Kuri, Krystal, Baz, Souro, Vinu, Ass and Summer are on a get together. They are on African Safari in Kenya. Souro is driving and Summer/Baz in front seat. Girls in second row and Vinu and Ass in the third row. On their way to hunting field there is thick jungle.

Ass says he badly needs to go for a bathroom break. Summer wisely says no. Ass says he cannot resist. Vinu offers a bottle. However girls says no let him go outside and get it over with. Summer is not happy. Baz is not sure. Anyway Ass goes out.

Suddenly from somewhere aadevaasi dressed in straw attire come out and capture ass. They then surround everyone and take hostges. They ask for someone to talk to. krystal knew their language. They said they are man eaters. Krystal says you cannot eat us like that.

Negotiations start. Aadevasi says please us and we can think of letting few go. Girls start singing a song while boys starts shaking. Aadevasi get happy. They decide to relase 5 and keep 3 and says its Krystal decision

Which 5 will you keep? Myself (obviously), the other four being Pretty_kuri aka fair_n_luvly, Gumrah, Summer and Souro
How will you save other 3? I take the other three aside and whisper some advice. Soon, all of them start to cry and say that all the three must be eaten by the chief alone, otherwise they won't go to heaven. I too request only the chief to eat them as a sign of gratitude for letting five go.The Chief happily obliges, but the followers are infuriated. they start arguing and gets killed by the Chief for protesting. Consequently, the family members of the dead get angry and set upon the chief and his men. A civil war ensues and while the bloodbath goes on, one of us secretly slips in and unties the three and we all rush to the jeep and get the hell out of there.
Use any tool you have for this trip.

Thanks and hope no one will mind. lol

P.S: Also take your time. You can answer in pieces. You have full week so hopefully wont take much of your time.

Edited by krystal_watz - 28 June 2013 at 12:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...hit_homerunVintage.WineK.Universe.Forever-KA_Angie_Fair-n-luvlyFreethinker112VinzySummer3

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

great start already DB. Hope you have fun this week.Smile

so what is comprehension? (remember we get to ask questions around here, and you answer)LOL

Here you go:

Brief definition: The action of processing an information cerebrally.

Kay.

Edited by krystal_watz - 28 June 2013 at 1:03am

Forever-KAFair-n-luvlySummer3

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Morning! I can't remember the last time, i checked IF the moment i woke up lol LOL. I have been informed you were on the hot seat this week so was overly excited to grill ya ! 

Right, i am trying to do like 100 things at once now, but here is what i do. I shall post you the same questions i have asked previously BUT cos you're special my love, i will ask you new, questions too later on, in the evening/night.

Ps. me Participate in the serious threads? I barely participate these days, so  forget serious hona LOL

first most! my Set 9 question i have asked two previous MOTW-ERs and it has NEVER been answered, so i please break the trend of avoiding set 9 and give it a shot! DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM 9! 

Pick any 9 members from the forum, either current or ex-members, and answer the following questions, using those 9 members.

1. In a few lines, describe what you expect them to be like in their real life. For example do you expect them to be an introvert/extrovert, what sector/field you imagine them to be working/studying in, what class, and where in the world do you imagine them living in, and anything else you may want to add. 

2. Where do you see those 9 members in ten years from now.

3. Dedicate those 9 members a colour that suits their online personality. 

4. What do you think their zodiac sign is and explain the reason behind your decision.  I am not sure what you knowledge is like on Astrology, here is a link that may help you to come to your conclusion, it explains the 12 zodiac signs briefly.

5. From those 9 members, which one of them do you find most interesting, and why?

6. From those 9 members, which one of them do you find least interesting, and why?

7. Assign those 9 members to celebrities that may resemble them, either in terms of looks, or personality or any other reason. Explain your reason. 

8. Imagine those 9 members are in a party together, briefly describe what you imagine each of them doing in a party, and what conservation do you think will be taking place between them?

9. The 9 members are involved in a plane crash and you have the power to save only one. Which one member will be the survivor that doesn't get buried anywhere? LOL

Forever-KAkrystal_watzSummer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top