Majurat See Nam Pueng - Awesome! <3Ken!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I am currently watching this Thai Lakorn, I must say after a while I am watching a Thai Lakorns again! But, Ken and Namtarn have surprised me with their pairing and awesome chemistry..I am bias when it comes to Ken and Anne and cannot watch Ken with another female lead (b/c the chemistry they have is unbeatable!😳)...But, I have gotta admit that Ken and Namtarn have played their roles really well, and they look so breathtaking together!!😳...I was just watching a MV on their current show Majurat See Nam Pueng and someone commented on which I couldn't have agreed more, b/c that's how exactly I feel when I watch these two together on screen!!

"I think Ken and Namtarn match really well together. Of course Ken&Anne set the bar really high but with Namtarn he shows a far more protective and mature attitude which I love almost as much as his playful and angry side with Anne...". (This comment sums it up perfectly about what I feel about their paring! Good to see Ken playing this role brilliantly! B/c I love his protective and mature side more!)👏

Edited by nikita59 - 10 years ago
so you'll be happy to know Niki that i just finished watching this one hahah since you suggested it, I thought I'd check it out and finished watching the entire series in 2 days!

My thoughts...

Really great lakorn! I haven't watched a good one in a while and this was pretty awesome...have to agree, the chemistry between Ken and Namtarn was just off the hook! I can't believe she's a newbie, she's actually really good...and ofcourse, Ken always excels in these types of roles where he plays a moody and angry young man... 

For once I actually loved the side characters too! In a lot of lakorns, I always get tired of them or find them annoying but in this one, I actually thought they were all good!!

OMG the crazy sister!! - ah she def had a psychotic condition!
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

so you'll be happy to know Niki that i just finished watching this one hahah since you suggested it, I thought I'd check it out and finished watching the entire series in 2 days!

My thoughts...

Really great lakorn! I haven't watched a good one in a while and this was pretty awesome...have to agree, the chemistry between Ken and Namtarn was just off the hook! I can't believe she's a newbie, she's actually really good...and ofcourse, Ken always excels in these types of roles where he plays a moody and angry young man... 

For once I actually loved the side characters too! In a lot of lakorns, I always get tired of them or find them annoying but in this one, I actually thought they were all good!!

OMG the crazy sister!! - ah she def had a psychotic condition!

Good to know u loved it!! Same here I haven't watched a great Thai lakorn in a while now! I am excited for Nadech and Yaya's one! The plot seems really passionate and intense! Ofcourse there is also Anne and Tik's Lakorn coming this year! :)
Originally posted by nikita59

Good to know u loved it!! Same here I haven't watched a great Thai lakorn in a while now! I am excited for Nadech and Yaya's one! The plot seems really passionate and intense! Ofcourse there is also Anne and Tik's Lakorn coming this year! :)

I am SOOO excited for Nadech and Yaya's new lakorn!! agh they just look sooo good together!