Mission Amrit begins ...

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode made me have some faith that Amrit will surely find the truth of Karan this time , and this that the person hurting the family especially Nimrit is Angad .. Karan only .. 

I was expecting the same from Amrit , because whenever Nimrit is in some kind of pain , she is acting like that , and Amrit better knows that , because when it was the track of Bone marrow , whatever Amrit was saying Nimrit was doing that , and now same here ... So Amrit is not fool or small to understand it ...

Now coming to main point .. Amrit promised herself and Jojo that she'll really find out that person who is there hurting Nimrit so badly , giving her wounds .. Amrit got fully in a revenge mode .. she also said that who ever is behind this , he has to face Amrit this time ...

The precap is so interesting , Amrit went to Shamsher , the goon ... Shamsher told her that Nimrit told him to kidnap Angad , but he was too strong that he ran , Amrit said to herself that Nimrit was wanting to kidnap Karan .. But why ?

Now , what do you think , will Amrit be able to find the truth soon , or it will take lots of time , until Nimrit got badly hurt by the wounds of Karan .. Do share your views ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really i dont know where this track heading truthfully..

The creatives and writer have changed the track completely as Nimrit wedding was never in the picture..

Now Amrit will do her detective and find out her sister in trouble ..she  must be her saviour..No doubt things will lead her to karan being the one to hurt Nimrit..she gets in her revenge mode and retaliates to karan...

Amrit succeeds then what next?..

Revenge Revenge its getting a good dose  from creatives..May be next one to get revenge Yug from Amrit and then Next one Tej to get revenge  from Yug..a never ending circle of revenge ..

Some character esp Nimrit one getting butchered by creatives.too much mahaan and with her great silence of Gold..now good in protecting Amrit .same sister will turn revengeful and may be kill Karan too ..
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm happy that Amrit will soon find out the truth :)
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
@Saveeta ..

Really , the creatives have changed the story fully .. and only what is there .. revenge .. sometimes amrit's revenge from Nimrit , then Nimrit's revenge from Amrit .. karan revenge .. Amrit revenge ..
and may be in future more revenge ..

The creatives have totally changed the way of Amrit Manthan .. though Amrit changed .. and is positive again .. but why Nimrit is suffering ? Why does an innocent person is always on grill .. ?
Is this because Nimrit is a woman and she cares for her family .. Is caring for family a big danger for a woman ? Exactly Not ..

The creatives killing the meaning of Amrit Manthan whereas also killing the character of Nimrit and changing it in to an scared woman .. Nimrit's character is a character who fought against the death , became sherni for her family protection .. and now walking on the road , told by Karan .. Is this all stored in this story .. ?
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly mehak only creatives know what lies ahead in the show..

Amrit gets revenge from karan for hurting Nimrit..get him in jail..kill him creatives know better..

What is the prupose of getting Nimrit married to karan?..not only for Amrit to get her revenge and Nimrit free from him..then its unrealistic as it could have happened without a marriage also..

May be just my guess Amrit gets to know Angad is karan chabra and his motive..she vows revenge..on the other side may be karan gets to know Nimrit is innocent ..it has to happen one day karan  getting to know about the big misundesrtanding.and Nimrit sacrifices...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad that finally Amrit will find out the truth :D btw this show is truly a revenge saga :P
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Mehak!

Comming to the point , I have my full agreement with your thoughts

Wasn't liking Nimrit's too much Mahanta upto this point..But after today's epi i think Amrit's doubt towards Nimrit is blessing in disguise...Bcoz knowing Amrit , she is not a scapegoat type of person..She will surely find out the Ultimate truth and then it will be interesting to watch
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
@ Saveeta ..

Rightly said , only the creatives know what lies ahead in the show .. what will Amrit do when she'll find out the truth .. or it can also happen that she can either can't find the truth ..

But according to me Amrit is not a woman who will sit quite seeing this all , a big mystery .. even not know to her .. She should find out the truth ... The real culprit behind this all ...
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
@ Aditiya Ji ..

Right i agree .. its enough of Nimrit's mahaanta this time .. how can a mother sacrifice her daughter's happiness for other .. the cheapest thing the creatives are showing this only .. i did not have any complain to creatives about anything .. but i am complaining that this thing is the wired thing ever shown .

So please they need to stop it fast ..