Chat Clubs

Returning of the written off #11*invited only* (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 150

nn027

IF-Stunnerz

nn027

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saska

Originally posted by nn027

Samo vi igrajte. Ovo je ples za njih dvoje Embarrassed
Only you play. This is the dance of the two

Tu se potpuno slazemo, ali Nale, kad god ti ponestane argumenata ti potezes dobitnu kombinaciju, ovo ovde niko ne osporava LOL

Completely agree, but  Nale,whenever you run out of arguments you show a  winning combination,  no one  disputes here about this danceLOL

Badi Sta cu ? Ko ima upo*niji od nase Smeki? Heart
Buddy What am I? Who is more persistent than our charm?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jadra211DryaStephiBikicasmekerDaltoni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Returning of the written off #11*invited only* (Page 47)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Smeki , evo mu konkurencije
Charm, here's his competition

Ih Nale, pa nije zeka bas ovakav ROFL

Ouch, Nale, really, bunny doesn't look like this ROFL

Vise ovako

Its more like this

Badi nas zeka je van konkurencije. Ovo sam ja postavila konkurenciju za novopridosle takmicare.Wink
Buddy Bunny us outside the competition. This is what I set up competition for newcomers competitors.

Hahaha, ali u zaru borbe nije zvucalo tako, bas mi se zgodno namestilo ROFL

Hahaha, but in the heat of battle did not sound like that, It was very convenient to replyROFL

jadra211DryaBikicasmekerDaltoninn027

nn027

IF-Stunnerz

nn027

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Ih Nale, pa nije zeka bas ovakav ROFL

Ouch, Nale, really, bunny doesn't look like this ROFL

Vise ovako

Its more like this

Badi nas zeka je van konkurencije. Ovo sam ja postavila konkurenciju za novopridosle takmicare.Wink
Buddy Bunny us outside the competition. This is what I set up competition for newcomers competitors.

Hahaha, but in the heat of battle did not sound like that, It was very convenient to replyROFL

Badi ja sam Smekicinom pulenu nabacila i baletsku haljinicu a ova konkurencija mu je namestena  preko veze da ne ispadne u prvom krugu LOL
Buddy I Smekicinom fighter was put on a dress and ballet and the competition it is furnished through a connection that does not drop out in the first round

Edited by nn027 - 01 July 2013 at 2:44pm

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Ovo je lepota i ples i san i emocijaDay Dreaming

This is the beauty and dance and dream and emotionDay Dreaming

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Badi ja sam Smekicinom pulenu nabacila i baletsku haljinicu a ova konkurencija mu je namestena  preko veze da ne ispadne u prvom krugu LOL
Buddy I Smekicinom fighter was put on a dress and ballet and the competition it is furnished through a connection that does not drop out in the first round
[/QUOTE]

Imam i ja svog pulena ( mozda bas isti ko i Smeki ) ali za zeku navijam da ostane sto duze samo iz jednog jedinog raloga,jer tamo gde je vise, na drugom mestu je manje Wink

I have my protege as well (maybe just the same as Smeki) but I cheer for  bunny to stay as long as possible only for one reason,  because where  is more, in the other  place is lessWink

Edited by saska - 01 July 2013 at 3:31pm

nn027

IF-Stunnerz

nn027

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Badi, ni jedan njegov nastup sa Sonjom u JDJ nije ni blizu ovome. Ni blizu!  Ovo je jednostavno ne ponovljivo.
Buddy, neither his show with Sonja in JDJ is not even close to this. Not even close! This is simply not repeatable.

nn027

IF-Stunnerz

nn027

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Imam i ja svog pulena ( mozda bas isti ko i Smeki ) ali za zeku navijam da ostane sto duze samo iz jednog jedinog raloga,jer tamo gde je vise, na drugom mestu je manje Wink

I have my protege as well (maybe just the same as Smeki) but I cheer for  bunny to stay as long as possible only for one reason,  because where  is more, in the other  place is lessWink
[/QUOTE]
Badi , sto se mene tice on treba da ostane do finala. Pobeda nije vazna.Wink
Buddy, as for me he should remain the final. Victory is not important.

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Badi, ni jedan njegov nastup sa Sonjom u JDJ nije ni blizu ovome. Ni blizu!  Ovo je jednostavno ne ponovljivo.
Buddy, neither his show with Sonja in JDJ is not even close to this. Not even close! This is simply not repeatable.

Ja licno ne verujem da ce on bilo gde i bilo s kim vise pokazati takvu emociju kakva je bila sa Prats, medjutim, citam i mnoge komentare da Sonja ne odradjuje dobar posao, da ga ne gura u pravcu u kom bi on mogao mnogo vise da pokaze, pa cak i da sudije smatraju da bi ona mogla to bolje.

I personally don't believe that he will be able anywhere and with anyone to show an  emotion, such as it was with Prats, however, I read many comments that Sonia is not doing a good job, she doesn't push in the direction in which he could have done much more to show, and even the judges feel that she  could do  better.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top