GHANCHAKKAR REVIEWS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 36

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
what? it released! I had no idea..still unsure about whether to watch it or notErmm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GHANCHAKKAR REVIEWS (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I didn't expect anything good from the movie.

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately I won't be able to watch this even though it has one of the few actors I really like; Emraan. Vidya's bad crappy Punjabi will annoy me even more than it did on JDJ, if I have to listen to it for 2+ hours.  Sleepy

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@Sameer786110: #Ghanchakkar - Zany. Many hilarious moments. Superb acting and dialogue. Good music. A bit lengthy, but a good effort. Worth a watch. 7/10

@sharewithsajan: The best thing about #Ghanchakkar is that you'll either love it or hate it; there's just no sitting on the fence here...loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixchimchimcher-ee

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

@sharewithsajan

The best thing about #Ghanchakkar is that you'll either love it or hate it; there's just no sitting on the fence here...loved it!

Fe fi fo fum... I smell Aiyyaa.

Vidya is Ghanchakkar's Maina LOL

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Review from Daily Bhaskar

Love suspense? Love comedy? Love Vidya Balan? So, Ghanchakkar is going to be a perfect entertainer for you this weekend. But hold on, this is not a Vidya Balan's film. By now we have got used to Vidya Balan being all over the place as far as her movies are concerned. Take for instance Kahaani and The Dirty Picture, Vidya was indeed the hero of the films. But if you are expecting the same out of Ghanchakkar that is a lot of Vidyaness, you will be disappointed. This is for once Emraan Hashmi's film and by far his best performance till date.

For a thriller like Ghanchakkar, screenplay of the film has to be gripping form the beginning and director Raj Kumar Gupta passes the test with full marks. The filmmaker, who has directed hard hitting movies like Aamir and No one Killed Jessica, has pulled it off quite effortlessly. But there are a couple of loopholes in the film that can't be ignored.

The story of the film revolves around Sanjay Athray (Emraan Hashmi) and his loud Punjabi wife Neetu (Vidya Balan). Sanjay robs a bank with two other thieves and they decide to meet after three months and distribute the money equally. But during those three months Sanjay meets with an accident which leads to his partial memory loss. Sanjay forgets where he kept the briefcase full of money. Robbers give him one week time to figure out where he kept the briefcase.   

After blockbusters like The Dirty Picture and Kahaani, Ghanchakkar is a big risk for Vidya. Unlike her other films, the story of this film doesn't revolve around Vidya's character. But it didn't deter the actor to give another great performance. Whenever Neetu is on the screen, audience can expect a high dose of entertainment.

There are some bold and funny dialogues in the film that will tickle your funny bone. In one scene, Vidya Balan unbuttons a guitar on her dress and asks Emraan, "Bajaoge". In another scene, Vidya tries to seduce Emraan and tells him, "Kal carpenter ko bula le, itni taiyari ki hai aur bed bhi nai todoge aaj (while showing him the condom packet)"

Last 25 minutes of the movie are brilliantly executed and have spine-chilling moments. But biggest loophole of the film is also in the end.

Rating 3.5/5

Edited by abby_girl30 - 27 June 2013 at 2:53pm

love_struck

IF-Dazzler

love_struck

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Mihir Fadnavis ?@mihirfadnavis58m

You're not gonna believe this: 'Ghanchakkar' is absolutely terrific and brilliantly made. Biggest surprise of the year so far. GO WATCH

Y WONT WE BELIEVE IT??Sleepy
u make me doubt seeing it now
-

Edited by love_struck - 27 June 2013 at 4:16pm

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eeyoretel

@sharewithsajan

The best thing about #Ghanchakkar is that you'll either love it or hate it; there's just no sitting on the fence here...loved it!

<font color="#ff3366">Fe fi fo fum... I smell Aiyyaa. </font>

<font color="#ff3366">Vidya is Ghanchakkar's Maina</font>LOL

Lol did someone actually like Aiyaa...I was very disappointed by it...had bad direction and storyline

I have some hope from Rajkumar Gupta after NOKJ and Aamir LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top