Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

^that's really stupid most of the mango people go to catch a movie for entertainment they are not even aware of actor's promotions. if u don't believe do ask the rickshawalas if they spotted vidya in an event 😆 

@bold- When Vidya came wearing the OTT clothes in DID, indian Idol and Dancing Superstar, she herself said that its for Ghanchakkar and she is wearing such kind of clothes because of her character Nitu in the film.

Edited by AbbaDabbaJabba. - 10 years ago

oh please people are sounding as if she did those things by her will. she is doing those promotions on the call of her producers. its a joke that she would do all those promotions by herself. don't blame her go and blame the producers...but Ahhh...why would ppl suppose most of them are either fans of rival actresses who themselves can't act to save their lives. Vidya still can act and possibly got favourable reviews from critics even if the film deserved flak

it's definitely her idea to promote her films in such a crazy way. she said herself in interviews. the producers shouldn't allow it to happen so they are to blame as well.
Edited by F.M.D. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pathaka

why the sudden need for defense? and the need to throw in an "atleast she can act unlike some actresses who ur a fan of" *cough cough* ...yeh cute back handed slap...but no thanx...

no one ever said it was all her fault...or blamed her...no one ever made any statements abt her acting capabilities...neither did anyone say "shes finished" because the movie is a flop...then why the constant need to jump to her defence on the forum? even b4 an attack is made...?
"atleast she has respect"
"atleast she can act unlike some"
"atleast the movie is an average"
"atleast it can recover its costs"
"oh its just fans of rival actresses trying to bring her down"

there is no need to constantly justify her "non successes"...everyone faces them its a normal part of life...no one is pouncing on her or jumping on her or saying its the end of her career...and furthermore, there is definitely no need to pounce on anyone else's favourites just because vidya is being criticised. Not everyones forum lives center around actors they dunt like and bring them down to glorify their own favs...keep the rival fan politics shit out of this and quit the instigatory posts towards a certain actress or her so called "Fans"..

we just agreed that the promotional stratergies weren't the best because in character appearances look forced...and since most of the promotions involved and centered around vidya, she came into the picture...if some cant take a proper discussion without getting super touchy and personal, the forums not a right place for them then.

Just ignore Nitu's senseless rants.😆
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^is tht u SB?

coz I swear...if therz anyone else on the forum who has a taste/knowledge for wacky side characers like gogo, baburao, nomoshkaar etc apart from me, its u...

I am a big fan of the abbadabbajabba girl from judai too...
Originally posted by: AbbaDabbaJabba.

@ When Vidya came wearing the OTT clothes in DID, indian Idol and Dancing Superstar, she herself said that its for Ghanchakkar and she is wearing such kind of clothes because of her character Nitu in the film.

she is asked to say such things..big deal. anyways why would be talking to a senseless abbadabba jabba 🤣 that was pretty senseless in the film too 😆

why the sudden need for defense? and the need to throw in an "atleast she can act unlike some actresses who ur a fan of" *cough cough* ...yeh cute back handed slap...but no thanx...

no one ever said it was all her fault...or blamed her...no one ever made any statements abt her acting capabilities...neither did anyone say "shes finished" because the movie is a flop...then why the constant need to jump to her defence on the forum? even b4 an attack is made...?
"atleast she has respect"
"atleast she can act unlike some"
"atleast the movie is an average"
"atleast it can recover its costs"
"oh its just fans of rival actresses trying to bring her down"

there is no need to constantly justify her "non successes"...everyone faces them its a normal part of life...no one is pouncing on her or jumping on her or saying its the end of her career...and furthermore, there is definitely no need to pounce on anyone else's favourites just because vidya is being criticised. Not everyones forum lives center around actors they dunt like and bring them down to glorify their own favs...keep the rival fan politics shit out of this and quit the instigatory posts towards a certain actress or her so called "Fans"..

we just agreed that the promotional stratergies weren't the best because in character appearances look forced...and since most of the promotions involved and centered around vidya, she came into the picture...if some cant take a proper discussion without getting super touchy and personal, the forums not a right place for them then.

OH REALLY madam go back through the back pages first...🥱

^^is tht u SB?

coz I swear...if therz anyone else on the forum who has a taste/knowledge for wacky side characers like gogo, baburao, nomoshkaar etc apart from me, its u...

I am a big fan of the abbadabbajabba girl from judai too...

Yeah, its me.😆 I love the abbadabbajabba girl too..her name is Upasna Singh...judaai wouldn't have been complete without her.😆

Yeah, its me.😆 I love the abbadabbajabba girl too..her name is Upasna Singh...judaai wouldn't have been complete without her.😆

finally the forum will again rot in hell ðŸ¥³
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

she also played cruella the evil fairy in the tv series son pari...

I dunt know how I know these things...but I just do...😆

oh and how abt paresh rawal with a question mark on his head asking everyone questions? genius...!

she is asked to say such things..big deal. anyways why would be talking to a senseless abbadabba jabba 🤣 that was pretty senseless in the film too 😆

No, its not a big deal but you are making it a big deal by shoving  your justification down to every member's throat here who is speaking against the film.

Edited by AbbaDabbaJabba. - 10 years ago