India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Today's episode from TR'ians view.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Okay...*taking deep breaths*, pinching myself...it is not a dream. What an episode. Truly...now that's something I call a Taareylicious episode. CV's thank you thank you...thank you...uff. After epic screwed up months, you are at least trying to make it up.

Well about romeo Rey...he's awesome. Little cute moments, eyelocks, his gestures...everything was so cute and wonderful. And his gestures were showing how much he needs her by his side, how much he wants her, and how incomplete he feels without her.
And once when he got drunk, oh he's looking so adorable, so innocent, so cute... seriously if after getting drunk he's so cute, then i think he should get drunk oftenTongue would be more cute that Tani's with him every time he's drunk. And she would hear his cute blabbering. Anyway coming to now...poor Rey wasn't at fault. He was drunk... oh man...but it was an utter public humiliation for Tani, both were not at fault. Moreover I never got one thing, St. Louis is supposedly a reputed college, then how come the students are so damn stupid and freaking kiddish. Anyway... I wish tani would just consider one thing...Rey was not conscious. 

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekunwarShiv_Samudnamy_singhaliya51293navya14anjanakeralataareybigfanReytanni4everpapakapridegeshiga54padmaja19Nikki_sroxxygvi1772843271_ncSMMGPRASSIJaygandhashkaazara..xxxrakhiankitaKunwar_AJS-Rambler-SuMaN_TRasmamember-Ishika-foreverlazy.saumya.taarey_vrimarkady_taareyayaan786zoharocksSunrise.Diya_Taarey...Tansy...miss_neha-GoluGudiya-puzzles.--taareylove---Viji.Chandran...Natasha......Ritzy...FieryLionessSanelyInsaneBreezy.patie

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yey me...thanks for telling me megha...i missed it...tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Really The Episode was really WOW !
Rey's antics were too cute especially after he got drunk ...
But felt bad for Taani, Uski sabke sammne insult huyi though it wasn't Rey's fault ...
Ab I really don't know what will happen but I have a feeling NDC Finals mein kuch TaaReylicious Drama hone wala hai ... Just My Thought !
But PreCap was amazing ... Except for Rey not being focused but looks like we have TaaRey scenes in store for us ... With a mix of Bezubaan !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxxsalta

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Omg, I'm still tryin to come to terms with the episode, did that really happen, or am I dreaming??? I'm just mindblown after today's epi. 

N I totally agree with the comment about the other stuSt. LouisSt. Louis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxxsalta

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
awesome post...
rey ws super cute today...
bt i m feeling bad fr bth of them...
donno wt gonna happn nxt...

salta

Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.
Breezy.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
 I can tolerate all these pains if TR are shown throughout the epi. I am happy that after 6 months They are getting screnspace. Time to celebrate TaaReains Hip Hip HurrayParty

And comming to episode.. It was just wow!! Rey was cute and bichari taani.. But the precap was more painfull re, Taani saying Aap mere liye ek ehsaan kardijiye please mujse dur rahiyeOuch
Haila, So hurtfull. Next week tissue paper lekar epi dekhna padega.. Betwn i'm excited for Monday :)

salta

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Exactly dii! But I so can't see them like this!! during the break up it was so painful and seeing both of them like that in the precap.. Gosh!! A thousand times more painfull!! Cry Not at all Rey's fault in what happened today! But still.. Public humiliation for Taani.. She must be so so embarrassed Cry That girl.. Who called her loser.. She is herself a looser Angry Dead B**** Censored Ugh! But I am happy that they are getting their due screen space and we have a track for TR now.. 

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 27 June 2013 at 8:27am

salta

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I seriously have no words for the epi
it was a moment of bliss for all of us seeing our TR back in action with their old LLHH moments,intensity and aggression
though it was very painful as well but even that pain was beautiful
at last got something worthy in the show hopefully the cvs will live upto our expectations in the near future as well
the precap too looks promising 

Edited by pixi26angel - 27 June 2013 at 11:00pm

salta

Go to top