Imp News. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

This is you saying? or anybody else? 😆 

Anyway everyone knows as such 😛 

Whatever will be it will be great at the end cause i will have my MANGALPUR 😃  ðŸ¤£ 

Not My Saying. Its from a trustworthy person ðŸ˜†
Asad Tanveer Nikaah will never happen literally, but it might be a part of track where Tanveer does things to make Asad and his family agree for it. Edited by Ankita.M - 10 years ago
Then toh tere moo mein chocolates

🤣 
but y was tannu wid asad in todays segment?
U know ...u r such a gr8 relief ..i was depressed after reading that IF article
Thank you for sharing ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Then toh tere moo mein chocolates

🤣 

😆 ThankYou ThankYou
Thanks for this!!! I'm getting sick to death of coming on this bleedin forum only to hear further HORRIFYING rumours/spoilers/articles, etc re that psycho bitch & her plans for Asad!!! FFS how much longer are they gonna stretch her frickin track & when dafuq did she become the female lead of QH cuz she sure as shit gets more screen time than Surbhi!!! & BTW isn't this latest article contradictory to the last one that Asya would be reunited, Mangalpur 2.0 happens & possible Asya nikaah???!!! So W*F is this BS all about???!!! Put it this way anything resulting in a Jannu jodi/nikaah & I WILL quit QH!!!
Thanks. Is it confirmed?

This is the same TB article who first flashed the news about the warehouse scene...that came true. How can we take this as a rumor?

If Asad is so concerned about Zoya...how has Billo accompanied him to Ajmer?
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Thanks. Is it confirmed?

This is the same TB article who first flashed the news about the warehouse scene...that came true. How can we take this as a rumor?

If Asad is so concerned about Zoya...how has Billo accompanied him to Ajmer?
When Asad had Zoya he always thought about Billi , now Billi is with him but he needs Zoya.
This mans character is ruined by The CVs