India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero (Page 8)

Nikki_s Senior Member
Nikki_s
Nikki_s

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
well for me it's too early to say that CV's will make rey to take last minute entry
and become a hero again.. I dont think it will happen and if it will happan than also m sure rey willnt become hero
if you read in article there is one line "D3 team get major shocked after NDC" so I think something big coming up related rey

plus this is d3 precap and episode are totally different.

Edited by Avc380 - 27 June 2013 at 12:07pm

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

gr8..nw drag sharon...yes rey is a small kid na who doesnt knw wht to do..
n i suppose all tr fans wanted break up..jb nhi tha tb prob tha..n ab ho gya..to blame sharon..gr8..blame swayam too n gang also ..y leave dem..all r bad na..
n talkng abt india fest..if taani has taken her gs duty seriously na n helped team..thn no 1 would hv lied..bt gs ka bhooot to ndc se hi chada tha na

hello, its nt abt break up, its about post break up her gyaan to rey..." as soon as she'll discover the truth, she will be instantly with you."
and about Indiafest, what had she done? or what she had not done...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

n i suppose all tr fans wanted break up..jb nhi tha tb prob tha..n ab ho gya..to blame sharon..gr8..blame swayam too n gang also ..y leave dem..all r bad na..
n talkng abt india fest..if taani has taken her gs duty seriously na n helped team..thn no 1 would hv lied..bt gs ka bhooot to ndc se hi chada tha na

i agree with this..as gs it was her duty to raise voice against injustice but as usual nothing...if cv wanted to make tani strong that was perfect opportunity but they messed up trackWacko

OMG!! well if you remember then how come even rey couldn't do anything on dance ban thing...?

aliya51293

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

i agree with this..as gs it was her duty to raise voice against injustice but as usual nothing...if cv wanted to make tani strong that was perfect opportunity but they messed up trackWacko

OMG!! well if you remember then how come even rey couldn't do anything on dance ban thing...?

Do U watch d3? He protested...he tried to bring back dance, ,broke rules to keep dance alive , convinced guests about importance of dance..reyam did everything to keep tesms' focus on dance with nil n aashi...that was some herogiri...
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghasingh

Do U watch d3? He protested...he tried to bring back dance, ,broke rules to keep dance alive , convinced guests about importance of dance..reyam did everything to keep tesms' focus on dance with nil n aashi...that was some herogiri...

one time...they broke the rule just to help vishakha, second time, it was nt bcz of dance ban, but to bring back their friend's focus again.
However at that point of time noone could do anything because it were higher authorities, trustees, behind that.

aliya51293

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@medha- do U realize some time back you were trying to prove rey is hero n now U R proving he is not...before U get farther away from main topic let me remind you that this post is not about how rey was bad Gs as you are trying to prove it , if U agree with that then U agree with tm..then we are at same side...

Coming back to your point this was the last time rey actually did some real herogiri , they used vishakha to prove the gang that dance is their love...go n watch scenes before that particular routine..main aim of avp behind ban making team away from dance by creating other career options so they will shift focus from dance..n this is precisely reyam stopped by plotting all those tricks...so making gang realize that dance is their passion was imp which all 4of them achieved...that is herogiri..n in goa track when cv had potential to show strong tani they didn't...hope U got my point...

MimiVruShan

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Cv's have to understand that the definition of  HERO is not the same for everyone...agar definition of true hero Rey hota toh aaj Swayam ke itne fans nah hote.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tvenusrockzcscsswathi_swaron

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Cv's have to understand that the definition of  HERO is not the same for everyone...agar definition of true hero Rey hota toh aaj Swayam ke itne fans nah hote.

Bang onEmbarrassed

Go to top