Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

is that u called cv a hero (Page 7)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

medha people come out of the worst incidents to complete their commitments...m not saying tani is just galfrd, yes she is his love but he has to think abt all these possibilities before playing with her life..besides hero is someone who can put things aside to complete the task, if rey cannot do this he is not hero...last time too he just entered at the last time , same with bb match ...how many times he is going to put teams' future at stake just coz tani is upset with him? does he never learn?  reys' unprofessional behavior has reached its' heights...when the same thing occurs again n again people lose sympathy...if tani can be professional after break up so can rey...n abt swayam i totally did not understand your pov...Wacko  so cant comment...

well i did not said anything about swayam. but playing up with her life, okay he should had thought about this, i won't go there, the whole sharon and rey conversations abt it just made it a worse mess. but about bold, yep it happens, i know of instances, but it rather happens with ideal saint kinda people. For Rey, it is taani who is the most important, and he can't help it. moreover, it's not as if team has been too noble, forcing him to participate in indiafest,tht too wasnt a good idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya51293

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

juli. well if it's story, you can't change it, problems doesn't come along with call, that it's gonna happen, and i didn't said that Aashi's situation and Rey's situation is similar, but i brought this thing to just tell you that problems can happen anytime. Okay, and it's just a competition, it'll pass away, but your love is for your whole life.

really why the same advice was not given to tani when she was getting hyper abt ndc? m not denying the fact that love is not imp, it is the most imp in life...but there has to be limit for how many times u ditch your team n keep the prestige of college at risk for your personal problems...n if college loses ndc thanks to reys' love problem it is his n your dear tani who is going to be in problem ...n rey is being upset that is why he ditched all the times not coz he was doing something 'positive' to save his love of life...when person ditches his commitments due to such problems it's called  being unprofessional n such person is certainly not hero...n lastly this is not happening for the first time...first time it's fine now this is getting to much...

@ bold first of all do you think, if such bad things happen again and again, then person loses his sensitivity? then it doesnt matter to him, what happens to your love?
moreover it's not as if the team has always considered his choices as important...during india fest track, they forced him to lie to tani, forcibly took him goa, when he's not at all happy, not at all wanted to perform, all of them forced. that's very noble of them?

it's not abt team, it's abt reputation of his college of which he is AGS n for whom he is crying is GS...frankly team is stupid enough to depend on rey,  in-spite reys' habit of ditching them...so yes gang is stupid n i dont deny that...

n where this sensitivity thing came from? Stern Smile   whatever happening to rey as of now is his own mistake...everybody faces some or the other problem in life but does not leave to live life..it's not like tani has run away or something...there are way worse things happen in life but people dont run away...one who does not understand the necessity of time n cant keep check on his emotions that too every time cant be called as hero..if such person is hero to u fine..ur choice Embarrassed
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
gr8..nw drag sharon...yes rey is a small kid na who doesnt knw wht to do..
n i suppose all tr fans wanted break up..jb nhi tha tb prob tha..n ab ho gya..to blame sharon..gr8..blame swayam too n gang also ..y leave dem..all r bad na..
n talkng abt india fest..if taani has taken her gs duty seriously na n helped team..thn no 1 would hv lied..bt gs ka bhooot to ndc se hi chada tha na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

j_vrushanSanskruti_tanha

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

medha people come out of the worst incidents to complete their commitments...m not saying tani is just galfrd, yes she is his love but he has to think abt all these possibilities before playing with her life..besides hero is someone who can put things aside to complete the task, if rey cannot do this he is not hero...last time too he just entered at the last time , same with bb match ...how many times he is going to put teams' future at stake just coz tani is upset with him? does he never learn?  reys' unprofessional behavior has reached its' heights...when the same thing occurs again n again people lose sympathy...if tani can be professional after break up so can rey...n abt swayam i totally did not understand your pov...Wacko  so cant comment...

well i did not said anything about swayam. but playing up with her life, okay he should had thought about this, i won't go there, the whole sharon and rey conversations abt it just made it a worse mess. but about bold, yep it happens, i know of instances, but it rather happens with ideal saint kinda people. For Rey, it is taani who is the most important, and he can't help it. moreover, it's not as if team has been too noble, forcing him to participate in indiafest,tht too wasnt a good idea.

i meant something u said abt sharon...

n it's not give n take or tit for tat relationship with gang...it's his responsibility as dancer n as ags to perform irrespective of nature of relationship with team...in ndc they are team..past things dont even matter ..it's everyones' duty to win ndc for college..so it's abt college not team...n i disagree such incidents happen with common people..in professional life u have to buck up n keep up with your work keeping tragedies aside...
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

gr8..nw drag sharon...yes rey is a small kid na who doesnt knw wht to do..
n i suppose all tr fans wanted break up..jb nhi tha tb prob tha..n ab ho gya..to blame sharon..gr8..blame swayam too n gang also ..y leave dem..all r bad na..
n talkng abt india fest..if taani has taken her gs duty seriously na n helped team..thn no 1 would hv lied..bt gs ka bhooot to ndc se hi chada tha na

i agree with this..as gs it was her duty to raise voice against injustice but as usual nothing...if cv wanted to make tani strong that was perfect opportunity but they messed up trackWacko

cscs

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

Okay...about Rey and hero thing...well he's a lead, so it's not strange. Anyway lemme come to the point, when swayam was leaving the college, there was a competition called footloose, in which he was important...For the weaklings he was the most important part, and he didn't thought about it.
Okay that's from past, now Aashi's mother is ill, and she may not perform, is there any anti aashi post?
There is simple thing that when it comes to personal things, one doesn't have any control. Such situations are horrible for everyone... and well some saint can only act so perfectly, not to be bothered about losing the most important person. And at least Rey is not a saint, but a normal guy, for whom it is something which he can't handle that his love is pushing him apart from herself.

are u seriously comparing ill mother being in hospital with upset galfrd?
anything for justifying their favourite. LOL she means sharon was not important for swayam.
woh pach saal jhakh maar rahaa tha sharon ko lekar.

i know man...ok people come with lamest things to defend but this was just Dead...i could not actually believe she compared aashis' situation with reys'...n tr get only the day before competition to fight n lose focus kya? this is the third time...i mean cv have totally lost their creativity...at least show something different...Confused n person keeps personal n professional life apart n focuses on things in hand n dont ditch commitments then he is not bothered about imp person? LOL the most silly thing i have ever heard in defense...
i am saying about you not her read my comment carefully

huh? i said about posts abt aashi...
soory i was supposed to post my abobe comment somewhere else by mistake i have commented above.

got it..LOL  it's ok...
-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i mean seriously man
HERO!!!
that to REY!!!
omg!!!
hero ki defination hi change kar di
same old lame track
he wont participate and then last moment pain aayega and hero ban hayega Dead

disgusted with this...
do something better cv's than just finding ways to make rey hero...

cscs

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

Originally posted by zoharocks

see i get ur frustration coz i can truly understand it...but please swayam was planning ot quit the entire college initially at sneha's time...and now also he was quitting the team coz of the injury or whatever...and rey even went to goa for indiafest when he did not want to go...during the basketball time swayam was the one who ditched and after a lot of PLEADING he gave up and said yes...so there isn't any comparison...
yes swayam was planning to quit d col..bt at tht tym dere was no competition or anythng imp..he didnt let his team future in danger..n abt his injury..i think he behaved sensibly..he thought tht his injury might let his team dwn..bt he came back..fought..n performed..n abt basket ball match..if u dnt understand swayam's character thn better nt to comment..u will NEVER understand hw it feels whn ur own parents doesnt understands u...
n abt rey..he backed off..bcz of taani n his luv..n dis tym also he is dng d same..no problm..he can do whtever he wants to do..n talkng abt basket ball..it was rey who ditched d team in court..
d point is tht swayam nvr ditched his team..even whn sharon ditched him..thn also he performed in charity event..n both d charcters cnt be compared..
i knw dis tym also rey is gonna make a heroic entry..bt as always i dnt care..bcz swayam was is n will always be my HERO...actually he is d unsung hero of d show..
bang on charu...Clap
love u for this comment 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanskruti_tanhacscs

Go to top